Burn Care Treatment
We are looking for multiple participants who are involved and knowledgeable of burn care treatment. We are specifically interested to speak to those care providers (nurses, doctors, first responders, family members, etc.) who treat burn patients for short term and long term; medical device or pharma personnel (e.G. Product engineers, product marketers) who focus on solutions targeted toward burn patients and those who treat them (e.G. Burn centers.).
This is for a 1-hour paid web interview.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
kindly respond to the questions below in relevance to your experience in this space.
1. What is your level of experience in treating burn patients? Please explain and include your number of years of experience.
2. What are your primary responsibilities in treating burn patients?
3. Have you personally treated burn patients / have you personally made decisions on how burn patients are treated (therapy decisions, product or device choice/purchase decisions)? Please explain.
+21 Other Responses
I need advice on vitamins/supplements and natural remedies for my dad who has suffered three heart attacks with 2 open heart surgeries and 11 stints, he also suffers from copd and his breathing is his main challenge. He does fairly well considering and is able to get out and about on his own only using assisted oxygen when needed. I would like to help him feel better on an everyday basis with alternative support but am afraid of getting him something that may interfere with his medicine and condition. Please help. Thanks so much+4 Other Responses
Sleep Technologies & Medicine
I am conducting research to better understand emerging trends and technologies related to sleep. If you qualify for any of the below descriptions, please contact me to discuss scheduling an interview.
1. Payors- experience in sleep medicine
2. Industry consultant- specialty in future technologies and emerging trends in sleep
3. Physician- specialty in sleep medicine
4. Professional association board member- specialty in sleep trends and technologies+43 Other Responses
Regenerative Medicine Risk Assessment
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current intriguing study on global stakeholder reactions and risk assessment in regenerative medicine, we are seeking to speak with experts from various groups who could help us understand their perspective on regenerative medicine from an ethical, religious, legislative or social standpoint. We are interested in their opinion around associated challenges in r&d and commercialization of regenerative medicine and future trend and perception of such technology.
We are targeting to speak with experts from one or more of the following groups related to regenerative medicine:
1. Large media groups (e.G. Bbc)
2. Patient groups (e.G. London regenerative medicine network)
3. Payor associations / financial support groups / ngos (e.G. Cancer financial assistance coalition, chronic disease fund, patient access network foundation, etc.)
4. Religious groups & associations (e.G. Muslim jewish forum, religious education group, st. John neumann roman catholic church, etc.)
5. Government organizations (e.G. National health service in the uk, departments of health)
please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts from either the us or the eu5 markets (france, germany, uk, italy and spain), at this stage. We are only interested in personal opinions and are not interested in any confidential information. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts ideally this week (before june 14th), or early next, and are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email, phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+17 Other Responses