Insead Business School
We are the biggest publishing house in moscow, russia, and we are looking for an expert with the background as a professor in a leading business school to conduct a 2 days training for our top managers:
1. Strategic marketing
2. Talent development
irina+12 Other Responses
Hi, i need teacher for english language , business studies and law.+25 Other Responses
Utilities Strategic Transformation - Pmo
We require a qualified and experienced management consultant & strategic pmo expert with significant demonstrable expertise in strategic initiatives /pmo/program portfolio management, strategic decision making, operating model, business intelligence & performance management.
He should be capable of leading, coaching and managing large transformation program in utilities & complex industry sectors (regulated and un regulated environment).
Following are the minimum criteria requirement:
a. Graduate degree in finance/ engineering/ business studies and mba from a reputed university.
B. 20 years’ experience in strategy development, strategic initiatives management, transformation projects, pmo and o&m activities.
C. 10 years’ experience in managing complex transformation pmo.
D. 10 years’ experience in water utility engineering and strategy /management consulting
e. Language knowledge of english and arabic
f. Knowledge of program and project methodologies/tools
g. Pmi and/or apm accreditation is preferred.
The scope of work is a consultancy to run and manage the strategy function and enterprise program management office down to the project level, mainly across 3 functions of the client:
a. Epmo support (managing strategic programs)
b. Performance management
c. Develop functional scorecards+18 Other Responses
The justice sector support program (jssp) seeks a professional ethics adviser. Duties are as follows:
duties include but are not limited to the following;
assist in developing and managing an in-house ethics training program within the attorney general office, ministry of justice, ministry of womens affairs, and the supreme court.
Coordinate with the jssp embedded staff in assessing current practices and procedures within the justice institutions. Develop an improvement plan in coordination with the justice institutions.
Help the justice institution conceptualize the elements of professional ethics practices and procedures in accordance with international best practices.
Develop training materials on professional ethics based on international best practices with relevancy to afghanistan and any applicable afghan laws.
Conduct training in the justice institutions with an emphasis on public service and patriotism. Build capacity by providing day-to-day mentoring in the justice institutions on improving professional ethics and supporting the justice institutions in developing a cadre of professionals who perform their duties with objectivity, due diligence and professional care, in accordance with professional standards.
Develop capacity of the afghan colleagues to help in transition.
Provide regular reporting on work activities or other reports required by the project management.
Be able to converse in-depth with senior ministerial leaders on ethics and sharia law.
Perform any other duties as assigned by the section lead, technical director, deputy chief of team and chief of team.
bachelors degree required.
Degree in sharia law highly preferred.
Ten years of work experience with at least three years of relevant experience is required.
Experience in conducting training for government officials is preferred.
Experience working in cross-cultural environments.
Knowledge of current professional ethics trends and best practices.
Demonstrable knowledge of sharia law.
Good understanding of capacity building within the afghan justice institutions.
Knowledge and understanding of the development sector.
Knowledge of afghan justice institutionsãâ codes of conduct.
excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing with staff at all levels of the organization.
Excellent written and oral english.
Excellent computer skills in using microsoft word, excel and powerpoint.
Ability to build effective working relationships remotely and quickly.
Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and identify an appropriate response to them.
Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, to build relationships with partners and clients.
Development and management of an effective and motivated team.
Ability to manage conflicting priorities and balance a heavy workload.+2 Other Responses
Effective Global Ethics
We are a leading webinar publisher (wholly owned by the financial times)and an authorized zintro partner.
We are seeking an expert to lead a 60-minute webinar on the topic of “how to develop a life-cycle guide to an effective global ethics & compliance program as general counsel”. The speaker will be responsible for compiling a basic 15-20-slide powerpoint for the presentation (template provided) and being available for the live recording or for a pre-record prior to that date. Speakers will be asked to sign a waiver, release and consent form that requires the speaker to provide their intellectual property for the purposes of presenting with us. While we will maintain a copyright of the final product (powerpoint with our logos and recording of presentation), we will not hold a copyright on the intellectual property provided by the speaker and the speaker will be free to use such concepts in the future.
The chosen speaker will receive compensation and tremendous professional exposure. Speakers will not be asked to pay any fees. Our lecturers have come from: mit sloan, sap, columbia university, harvard business review, cornell university, ernst & young, deloitte, kpmg, new york university, and many more top organizations. For additional requirements or information, please send your resume and any relevant information.+2 Other Responses
Study/work Abroad Marketing
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with heads of marketing of study abroad providers. We are looking to discuss and learn about advertising and lead generation on companies such as goabroad.Com, gooverseas.Com, or studyabroad.Com. We would like to have a better understanding of the advertising methods or platforms these companies are using.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements of your background and relevance to this space with you short answers to the questions below:
1. Can you share your experience and market knowledge relating effective marketing avenues for businesses such as abroad.Com, gooverseas.Com, or studyabroad.Com?
2. Are you able to share your insights on the market dynamics, sales techniques (lead gen, seo, etc.) and other trends that drives growth? Please explain briefly.+15 Other Responses
Ethics And Professional Sports
Ethics and professional sports
the zintro blog needs you!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved).
Question: we are seeing scandal rock the sporting world from fifa bribery allegations, to the nfl new orleans saints bounty program, and even the doping scandals. What do you think the long-term consequences are for sports if teams, athletes, and organizations continue to experience ethical dilemmas and scandals?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
if you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. Please include your full name. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+18 Other Responses
Board Medical Chair
This is an opportunity for a dedicated medical professional to join our mission of protecting human research subjects as a board chair in our puyallup, washington location.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa without visa sponsorship
- provide the highest possible support to our ethical review and research safety programs in areas and issues requiring medical training and judgment. This most commonly involves the institutional review board, and may also include providing medical advice to biosafety committees.
**essential duties & responsibilities**:
- chair board meetings to ensure compliance with federal and state laws as well as our policies and procedures, and facilitate discussion from board members. Provide scientific, ethical and regulatory support and advice to board members
- analyze and present protocols and other agenda items at board meetings to facilitate informed decision making. Set standards and role model effective presentation and discussion for all board members.
- analyze research submissions, identify problems and issues, collect additional information or request corrections, and draft memoranda.
- research, draft, and present reports to the board on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to, investigator misconduct, site visits, fda and sponsor audits of investigators and others, issues involving human subjects, sponsors, and institutions.
- advise clients of applicable scientific information and regulations pertaining to human subject research, both orally and in writing.
- analyze requests for exemption determinations and provide formal written opinions that proposed projects are exempt from the requirements for irb review or do not require irb review.
- provide guidance to clients to help resolve scientific, ethical and regulatory issues and difficulties.
- review literature and other materials to keep abreast of developments in the regulatory, legal, and ethical arenas.
- md or do
- list the medical licenses you currently hold or have held in the u.S
- experience in submitting and/or reviewing clinical trial protocols is strongly preferred. This experience is normally gained while working in the clinical trial industry or as an irb board member.
- experience as a member of an medical ethics review board would be relevant.
- able to chair board meeting and effectively present information to a diverse group of professionals
- six or more years of related clinical experience and/or training, preferred
- ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- knowledge of ms word, ms excel, ms outlook and ms windows.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa.
Kindly respond providing a brief summary of your relevant experience and attach your latest resume on zintro.+45 Other Responses
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our client wants to speak with multiple experts at the mid-level and managerial level who can discuss their companies or foundations’ corporate social responsibility (csr), preferably on research and development-related csr program on residential space trends and lifestyles.
Ideally, the client would like to discuss visions or objectives of their csr program, program details, governance, organisations, csr program management process, partnership, key performance index, management of intellectual property, pr, and marketing activities, among others.
We are interested in benchmarking and analysing csr programs of significant corporates.
This is a paid 90-minute phone interview, and the honorarium is set at $250.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer the questions below and briefly discuss your insights:
1. Are you well-versed with your company or foundation’s corporate social responsibility programs? Please discuss briefly.
2. Are you able to share the vision/goal of the r&d-related csr program and understand through which process it was developed? Please discuss briefly.
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated
+62 Other Responses
I require a consultant to assist implementing a social and ethics committee+6 Other Responses
Need an expert on alfalfa hay, with a knowledge of the middle east market for consultation and business study+6 Other Responses
Social Media Advertising Study Of Banks
Social media advertising study of banks
geographies - uk, hk. China, middle east, us, canada, australia
looking to understand sourcing strategies of procuring social media by banks, pricing model, trends , best practices and agencies they work with in each market.+16 Other Responses