Outsourcing From Cros/bpos
We are looking for multiple decision-makers who are involved in the selection and/or have day-to-day interaction with cros for outsourced services to know the process for selecting and/or procuring outsourced clinical development or commercial services from cros/bpos.
This is for a paid 1-hour web interview.
Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space:
which best describes your current role as it relates to the decision-making process for selecting and/or procuring outsourced clinical development or commercial services from cros/bpos?
A. Final decision maker
b. Part of a team that makes the final decisions
c. End user only/ daily interaction with cros/vendors only
b. Others, please describe.
E. Not sure
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated.
+17 Other Responses
1) what is the average daily billing rates charged by the big fours (kpmg, deloitte, pwc and e&y) in providing operations consulting services in setting up a bpo and captive in india?
We need these average rates across various job roles such as
2) what is the average daily billing rates charged by the big fours (kpmg, deloitte, pwc and e&y) in providing tax consulting in india?
We need these average rates across various job roles such as
analyst+6 Other Responses
Management Consulting Services
we are a global market research firm, currently looking for experts who can assist us understand key industry practices followed in the sourcing of “management consulting” services.
List of requirements (scope: global)
1. What are the key negotiation levers for shortlisting and on-boarding suppliers (management consulting firms)? How would you rank these levers in terms of their impact?
2. List of kpi’s used in the industry to measure the effectiveness of partnerships in place for consulting services? Would it differ by type of consulting service availed?
3. How do major cpg/retail/pharma companies tier supplier (management consulting) firms? Case studies of adoption in the industry would be of help.
Our study classifies different suppliers into five buckets – core strategy firms, strategy and transformation firms, technology consulting firms, software product firms and niche/specialized suppliers. Does the industry have a similar classification (or is it starkly different)?
4. What is the nature of demand for management consulting studies in different buyer accounts – are such studies mostly ad-hoc or are carefully planned?
5. Do companies leverage systems/platforms to manage demand for consulting studies?
6. Consulting – insourcing vs outsourcing
• are buyer’s in-sourcing consulting as a category rather than outsourcing? Do such buying firms set up consulting teams internally which are self-sufficient in servicing demands?
• types of projects/services that our usually outsourced?
• case studies : companies that have a successful “make or buy” with examples of projects where internal teams are used as consultants and key projects outsourced
7. What are the leading practices for consulting budgeting? Is zero-based budgeting an established trend in the category?
We are looking for a phone consult to discuss the points mentioned above. . ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of key negotiation levers, industry trends and practices, key suppliers, pricing models, best practices etc.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the management consulting industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+27 Other Responses
A major pharmaceutical company would like to conduct on-site audit for its sourcing (indirects) service outsourcing service providers such as it, powerpoint presentation, payroll outsourcing, procurement outsourcing.
The main objective of the audit is to understand how the information is managed by the service provider with regards to people, process and systems.
I would like to build the following deliverables:
• audit checklist/questionnaire to evaluate supplier site for the following categories - it, powerpoint presentation, payroll outsourcing, procurement outsourcing.
• components of the checklist/questionnaire - category, question to be asked, answer to expect, ranking methodology and guidelines to provide the rank/numbers+6 Other Responses
Bpo Outsourcing And Offshoring
Geography: north america
– activities being outsourced by major financial institutions to bpos in north america
– key off-shoring and outsourcing trends in the financial institution space in north america
– current market state and future market state of bpo outsourcing in financial institution space
– market maturity and evolution for past 5 years
market attractiveness/delivery location: to understand attractiveness of south america vs. China, india and philippines business process outsourcing market in terms of
– overview of south america business process outsourcing market- market size, growth rates
– attractiveness of these region as a business process outsourcing delivery location
– major markets outsourcing from these locations
– approximate size of labor pool
– quality of labor pool in terms of (education level, language speaking capability, wage rates)
– business environment
– governments support
– regulatory protocols
– political stability
– ease of doing business
– risk assessment of alternate delivery locations- emerging/established for bpo outsourcing
– success or failure case studies of outsourcing/off shoring by other financial companies
– approach of peer group while sourcing bpo services
service provider analysis:
– supply market analysis: fragmented vs. Consolidated and their service offering by geography+27 Other Responses
It Consulting Services
looking for billing rates for it consulting services in us and canada. Focus on major job roles across tier 1,2 and 3 companies.+10 Other Responses
Finance And Accounting Outsourcing
Seeking expertise on the tax management segment of the finance& accounting outsourcing market:
we are looking for insights on the following aspects of outsourcing:
1. Average contract tenure for tax management outsourcing contracts
2. Service mix outsourced (is tax sourced as a standalone service or is it outsourced with other services like accounts payable etc.)
3. Aspects of tax outsourced (tax preparation, tax compliance, vat etc.)
4. Is tax co sourced, off shored or outsourced? Which model is currently the most adopted model in the market?
5. Examples/case studies for the same.
6. Suppliers ( big four , tier i accounting firms, boutique firms, fao bpo’s like accenture, ibm, genpact etc., technology providers like thomson reuters) – major players and market share estimates
7. How do companies measure the performance of their suppliers (tax management firms) i.E. Kpi’s?
8. Market trends; market growth
9. Billing rates by job role; future trends
10. Cost structure of suppliers
11. Fee structure (50% consulting fee..etc), margins
12. Pricing models+13 Other Responses
This is not exactly a consulting project. I am looking for a person with expertise in outsourcing to take on a book project for the briefcase books series published by mcgraw-hill . This is an opportunity to have a book published in your area of expertise in a series that is well known in the marketplace.
Please note: this inquiry is not about buying outsourcing services - it is about participating in the writing of a book on the subject!
john+44 Other Responses
Technology Enabled Outsourcing - Digital Strategy
We would like to speak with multiple experts in the digital strategy of technology-enabled business outsourcing such as capita, accenture, or cap gemini. We would like to have a better understanding of the transition of a core bpo business towards strategy consultative sales (as opposed to tender response type approach).
We would particularly be interested in speaking with someone who has demonstrated an intricate understanding of the digital strategy space. We want to have insights into the possible growth drivers, competitive edge, and forecasted margins on this transition.
This would be for a 1-hour paid consultation call. Please respond with a few brief answers to the questions below.
1. What is the extent of your experience that will showcase your overall knowledge in the digital strategy approach of technology-enabled business outsourcing such as capita, accenture, or cap gemini? Please answer briefly.
2. Would you be able to give an overview or share your insights on bpo core businesses moving towards a strategy consultative sales approach? Please elaborate briefly.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+15 Other Responses
Vendor Diversity In Outsourcing & Offshoring
We are a global market research firm, looking for experts who would be able to assist us in giving their expert views regarding engaging with diverse vendors (minority/women/lgbt/war veteran) for various outsourcing services such as banking bpo, it, financial/accounting and procurement. Some of the key questions are listed below:
1. List of certified diverse vendors in the banking, it, procurement and financial and accounting outsourcing industry who are based out of the us and having operations in apac (india, philippines, vietnam & malaysia) & eastern europe (bulgaria, romania)
2. What is the level of adoption of diverse vendors in the above sectors among peers such as jp morgan chase, citigroup and bank of america?
3. Best in class sourcing practices in outsourcing the above service to a diverse vendor – case studies of banking organizations who have outsourced the above services to diverse suppliers (based out of the us) having locations in apac (india, philippines, vietnam & malaysia) & eastern europe (bulgaria, romania)
4. What is the % contribution of supplier diversity on the overall spend on outsourcing services such as document processing, records management, customer care (contact center) operations, payment processing, ito, fao and procurement
5. What are the barriers in leveraging diverse suppliers for outsourcing the above listed services?
Please provide a confirmation on which all deliverables you can support us with and kindly share a final quote for your services.
thomas+37 Other Responses
Business Process Outsourcing (bpo)
i am looking for experts who can assist me in understanding the bpo(business process outsourcing)market in colombia. We are looking for information about the billing rates for bpo job roles (analyst, senior analyst, supervisor) for otc(order to cash) services. Also, we would like to know about the salary cost structure components like people cost, facility cost, sales and admin costs and its percentage contribution to salary, cost drivers and its impact on billing rates.
Thank you.+3 Other Responses
Global In-house Captives - Outsourcing Services
Advisory discussion on suppliers to global in-house captives (shared service centers) in the philippines
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies.
For a current study, we are seeking to speak with experts who can share their perspectives on various suppliers of outsourcing services (such as deloitte, ey, accenture, etc.) that serve the global in-house captives (shared service centers) in the philippines. Our objective is to better understand who are the key service suppliers and how and where (i.E. In the philippines or any other location such as india) procurement decisions to engage with them are made. Please note that we are only interested in your personal opinion and are not seeking any confidential information. The call will be for 60 minutes and we are happy to compensate you for your time.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this week and are happy to offer a negotiable compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
+9 Other Responses