Doubleclick For Publishers
We publish la yoga magazine and have a number of websites that use dfp (doubleclick for publisher).
We are looking for a dfp consultant to help us with the shift from 95% print to more of a 50/50 revenue split for print and digital ad sales.
U.S. Experts only! please respond with a summary of your qualifications.+undefined Other Responses
I am looking for a bulk industrial denatured vodka for a food product my company is making. I need it to be gmo free. I am having a hard time locating a supplier.+undefined Other Responses
Industrial And Food Grade Starch
we are a global market research firm seeking experts who can assist us determine the ‘pricing and demand trends of industrial and food grade starch separately’ for us.
1. Pricing trends:
• pricing trends for industrial and food grade starch (last 5 years & 2-3 year forecast)
• why is industrial starch more expensive than food grade starch?
• is there only a limited capacity available for industrial grade starch?
• profit margins for following end use products - ethanol, starch-food, starch-industrial, dextrose, hfcs, corn syrup
2. Utilization/capacity % of corn starch
• is capacity flexible for three product lines - hfcs, corn syrup and dextrose?
• utilization/finished good capacity % of the six different lines (ethanol, starch-food, starch-industrial, dextrose slurry, hfcs, corn syrup)
3. Demand trends for industrial and food grade starch
ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of pricing & demand trends, industry trends and value chain of the corn wet milling process
we are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the starch market, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+undefined Other Responses
I am looking for a meat industry business development expert to help us launch a new range of ingredients for meat processors+undefined Other Responses
Lifestyle & medical devices start-up is set to launch a wide range of design patented, coccyx cushions and wheelchair cushions, over the next 15 months (oct 2016 – dec 2017). Founder president seeks actionable guidance from an hme/dme distribution expert, for two specific assignments:
1) study the company’s “market and product overview” and “commercial terms for distributors” (two pdf documents 4+2 = 6 pages). Assignment is to propose amendments/corrections to commercial terms and suggest the best approach to contact a list of 25 prospective hme/dme distribution companies. Professional fee for 3 hours @ usd 150 per hour = usd 450
2) twelve months’ contract on a retainer basis for phone or email consultancy to guide founder president during negotiations with the 25 prospective hme/dme distribution companies. 5 hours per month @ usd 150 per hour, total usd 750 per month. Renewable every three months, based on success of negotiations and appointment of distributors. Recurring commission on sales for the life of distribution contract offered as bonus for success. Commission percentage to be negotiated separately. Total annual income, based on sales forecast for 2017, would be in the range of usd (45,000 - 60,000).
Please respond with details of your hme/dme distribution experience. Additional details would be provided on request.+undefined Other Responses
Schlieren Optical System
Require a consultant/expert with knowledge of building a schlieren optical system for hypersonic tunnel application.+undefined Other Responses
Aluminium Extrusion Plant Set Up
I need to set up an entry level aluminium profile extrusion plant. How much will it cost and how long does it take from start to finish?+undefined Other Responses
Diesel Technology Market
We are a global research firm and an authorized zintro partner. We are looking to interview individuals who have direct experience in engineering of diesel engines in the automotive industry for oems, who can consult with us about the diesel technology market. If interested, please contact me. Thanks!+undefined Other Responses
I am seeking advise on storing an alcoholic beverage with citrus in glass jars for distribution. I wanted to distribute it frozen in glass jars, but very few liquor stores have freezers. So i'm trying to find out how to store in glass jars unfrozen and have it last on store shelves. The liquor is 40% alcohol and the drink is 38% liquor. Any advise would be appreciated on the best way to store and how long it might last. Thank you.+undefined Other Responses
Pharma Facilities Management
Sourcing and engagement models for hard services in pharmaceutical and other industries
service delivery models
1. What level of outsourcing/oversight do companies engage in and retain in las (lab animal services) and r&d regulated environments?
2. How do buyers embed/manage project management (oversight, as well as delivery) in their facilities management services? - any type of facility (manufacturing and non manufacturing)
3. Is it better to outsource this service as part of the outsourced ifm services? Or, is it better to outsource this to specialized service providers e.G. Move management suppliers?
4. How are these services outsourced? Do fm providers support spares or mro management?
Sourcing and engagement models – industry best practices
• how do they engage with the suppliers (larger, integrated suppliers like jll, sodexo, iss, cushman & wakefield, etc.) providing oversight and performing maintenance and calibrations of infrastructure systems and services in r&d, vivarium and pilot manufacturing environments
• what type of suppliers do they engage with? What boutique, specialized suppliers (like emcor, cofely, abb, mitie, alfa laval, honeywell, schneider, etc.) are employed in the regulatory environment maintenance? To which extent can they scale up their capabilities?
Commercial models and key success factors – industry best practices
• what are the commercial models followed in the industry specific to hard services?+undefined Other Responses
Liquid Lipstick Formulation
I have just secured funding to launch a liquid lipstick brand in the uk in partnership.
I wanted to see if this was something you would be able to create for us?
We need the liquid lipsticks to be a liquid formula which then dries matte after a minute or so (similar to liquid lipstick products by brands such as anastasia beverly hills, kat von d, dose of colours & lime crime, jeffree star)
they need to be vegan and cruelty-free, paraben-free and gluten-free. They should be moisturising, pigmented, transfer and smudge-proof.
Could you please provide me with some further information such as your lead times, prices for samples, cost for developing the formula.
Also, i wished to purchase the formula so that i own the ip rights is that something you can offer? We are looking to manufacture here in the uk so we were looking for someone to develop our formula only. Once the formula is purchased i would then require the formula information which should include, full % breakdown, chemical ingredient names, ingredient trade names, cost per kg for the bulk formula, raw material prices, product specifications and method of manufacture.
Thank you+undefined Other Responses
We need someone that has knowledge about the cost of rebranding within the medtech industry.
- has had a leading position within a medtech company
- has been part of a brand transition (within the latest 5 years)
- has knowledge about the transition plan (time-line, activities, hurdles etc.)
- has knowledge about the budget (items and costs of it)
becton dickinson, stryker, steris, ge healthcare, philips healthcare, st jude medical, abbott, medtronic and cardinal health might be interesting but any large global medtech company that has rebranded is of interest
as long as long as they remember the details , formers are fine as well
global experience is preferred, otherwise us or europe+undefined Other Responses