Software Sales/business Development
I'm specifically looking for individuals who have worked in a sales/business development capacity at a software development firm (a company creates websites, creates apps, creates sites with e-commerce integration). In particular usa or canadian firms.
I'm interested in understanding aspects of the sales cycle, how buyers of your services evaluate your company against others, certain terminology you use, your price ranges for services. Etc. My company is a platform for businesses to be matched to prospective clients so we are interested in understanding in depth your experience as this will help us in tailoring our product.+27 Other Responses
Sales & Business Development Representative
Zintro’s sales & business development representatives (bdr / sdr) are the first impression of our business, actively reaching out to clients across the globe to connect highly specialized experts and job candidates with business clients.
As a member of our marketing team, you’ll have access to all of the tools, resources and training needed to accelerate your career in marketing and sales. We are focused on helping highly specialized experts and job candidates promote their skills and knowledge to engage with the business clients that need them. We are founded by a team of startup veterans and located in massachusetts.
About the role:
zintro’s business development representatives are responsible for clearly conveying zintro’s value to our potential clients. First impressions are everything in any business, and you’re the key to a creating a great lasting impact. Day to day, this means:
* someone to prospect, educate, qualify and develop client accounts, opportunities and inbound leads.
* research clients, identify key players and decision makers, and generates interest to feed to our sales team project and job leads to grow the top of the funnel.
* working with marketing to send a large volume of tailored emails, messaging and content to prospective business clients.
* making 35+ outbound sales calls daily to a variety of prospective business clients.
* using insidesales.Com, salesforce.Com, pardot, yesware, rapportive, and join.Me to track, manage and present to prospect pipelines with high level of attention to detail.
* booking meetings with department heads and c-level executive business clients for product demos and presentations.
* presenting live product demos and training sessions for current and prospective clients.
* work closely with zintro’s expertise agents and the rest of the marketing team to speed up and optimize sales cycles.
we’re looking for enthusiastic self starters. Our business development representatives are driven by the knowledge that they help zintro achieve brand awareness, help clients engage with highly specialized experts and job candidates faster and more affordably, and hit sales goals.
You’re the right person for this role if...
* you have a strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed.
* you overcome resistance, and are not discouraged by rejection.
* you value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning.
* you are self-motivated, and feel empowered in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* 2-5 years of prior sales and marketing experience.
* prior use and understanding of salesforce.Com or other crms
* prior experience making 30+ outbound calls preferred (e.G. Call center, alumni donations, campaign calls)
* prior inside sales experience strongly preferred
* experience in customer-facing professional services roles
* ability to organize and manage multiple priorities independently
* excellent verbal and written communication skills
* attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a focus on quality of work
* bonus if you have worked at a startup previously
zintro is a platform that engages business clients with our highly specialized experts and job candidates for phone consults, long term consulting projects, contract engagements and full-time jobs. Business clients share their projects and jobs for free and zintro matches them to our network of over 210k+ highly specialized professionals. Founded by a team of startup veterans, zintro has clients and experts across the globe.
Our benefits include:
* competitive salary and commission
* ability to participate in our stock option equity plan
* medical, dental and vision coverage
* 3 weeks paid vacation policy, paid holidays, and ability to work remotely when needed+44 Other Responses
Business Development Silicon Valley
We are a venture development company and seeking a business development partner for our rapidly growing business support vertical.The person should be living in and around silicon valley.
The person should have a good network in sv and able to win logos for our services in market intelligence, funding intelligence and start-up support. A growth hacker with knack for developing relationships and good understanding of start ups in the region.+3 Other Responses
Virtual Business Development In Automotive Industry
I am a consultant at infiniti research, india and i have received queries from some big names in the automotive industry that are looking out for vendors providing virtual business development services, basically call centres, in the united states. They want to outsource this service to market specialists so that they can focus on their primary management.
Based on their requirements, primarily the call centres should work on lead generation, service marketing, invoicing, outbound calls, customer acquisition & retention, scheduling appointments apart from normal it help desk service.
For the same reason, i would like to get an idea about the key players in the market with basic demographic details such as employee strength, financial health and number of clients served by these firms.
I would be highly obliged if you could provide some insights on the topic.
Thank you !+5 Other Responses