Hotel Industry In Latam
I'm working on a new project focused on the hotel industry in latam.
The areas of focus are as listed below.
• current trends of hotel engagement for cpg companies:
- main features for price negotiation
- regular courtesies
- wi fi connection and its impact on price
- transportation options and its impact on price
- minimum rating level (stars) without affecting guests safety
• top hotels for business trips in main cities: sao paulo, mexico df, guatemala, bogota, lima, guayaquil, panama city, san pedro sula, el salvador, buenos aires and miami.
• upcoming openings of the main hotel chains in latam
swetha+8 Other Responses
Below The Line Procurement In Latam
Hi, i work for a market research company serving fortune 500 companies.
We would like to conduct paid interviews of multiple experts for our current research in latin america.
Category : marketing trial, sampling, worth of mouth and events
focus industry : cpg (players in latin america)
geographical scope: latin america (mexico, central america, peru, colombia, venezuela, chile, brazil and argentina)
the project mainly focus on;
1. Understanding the best practices for sourcing btl activities (marketing trial, sampling, worth of mouth and events), execute btl activities efficiently and cost effectively .
2. Identifying how companies in latin america link btl, media and e-commerce
3. Engagement and pricing models adopted by top cpg players in latin america, and the btl agencies engaged by them for marketing trial, sampling, worth of mouth and events
4. Estimated size of btl industry in latin america
5. Top btl agencies in latin america, and their client portfolio.+11 Other Responses
Pharma Contract Packaging In Latam
We are looking for expertise in the field of pharmaceutical contract packaging / repackaging. The scope of the study is bolivia and paraguay. Please find below, key areas of expertise requirements:
how do the top pharma companies engage with suppliers to procure contract packaging/ repackaging services such as labelling, printing & adding inserts, secondary packaging, etc., in bolivia and paraguay?+5 Other Responses