Effective Global Ethics
We are a leading webinar publisher (wholly owned by the financial times)and an authorized zintro partner.
We are seeking an expert to lead a 60-minute webinar on the topic of “how to develop a life-cycle guide to an effective global ethics & compliance program as general counsel”. The speaker will be responsible for compiling a basic 15-20-slide powerpoint for the presentation (template provided) and being available for the live recording or for a pre-record prior to that date. Speakers will be asked to sign a waiver, release and consent form that requires the speaker to provide their intellectual property for the purposes of presenting with us. While we will maintain a copyright of the final product (powerpoint with our logos and recording of presentation), we will not hold a copyright on the intellectual property provided by the speaker and the speaker will be free to use such concepts in the future.
The chosen speaker will receive compensation and tremendous professional exposure. Speakers will not be asked to pay any fees. Our lecturers have come from: mit sloan, sap, columbia university, harvard business review, cornell university, ernst & young, deloitte, kpmg, new york university, and many more top organizations. For additional requirements or information, please send your resume and any relevant information.+2 Other Responses
Ethics And Professional Sports
Ethics and professional sports
the zintro blog needs you!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved).
Question: we are seeing scandal rock the sporting world from fifa bribery allegations, to the nfl new orleans saints bounty program, and even the doping scandals. What do you think the long-term consequences are for sports if teams, athletes, and organizations continue to experience ethical dilemmas and scandals?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
if you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. Please include your full name. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+18 Other Responses
Board Medical Chair
This is an opportunity for a dedicated medical professional to join our mission of protecting human research subjects as a board chair in our puyallup, washington location.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa without visa sponsorship
- provide the highest possible support to our ethical review and research safety programs in areas and issues requiring medical training and judgment. This most commonly involves the institutional review board, and may also include providing medical advice to biosafety committees.
**essential duties & responsibilities**:
- chair board meetings to ensure compliance with federal and state laws as well as our policies and procedures, and facilitate discussion from board members. Provide scientific, ethical and regulatory support and advice to board members
- analyze and present protocols and other agenda items at board meetings to facilitate informed decision making. Set standards and role model effective presentation and discussion for all board members.
- analyze research submissions, identify problems and issues, collect additional information or request corrections, and draft memoranda.
- research, draft, and present reports to the board on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to, investigator misconduct, site visits, fda and sponsor audits of investigators and others, issues involving human subjects, sponsors, and institutions.
- advise clients of applicable scientific information and regulations pertaining to human subject research, both orally and in writing.
- analyze requests for exemption determinations and provide formal written opinions that proposed projects are exempt from the requirements for irb review or do not require irb review.
- provide guidance to clients to help resolve scientific, ethical and regulatory issues and difficulties.
- review literature and other materials to keep abreast of developments in the regulatory, legal, and ethical arenas.
- md or do
- list the medical licenses you currently hold or have held in the u.S
- experience in submitting and/or reviewing clinical trial protocols is strongly preferred. This experience is normally gained while working in the clinical trial industry or as an irb board member.
- experience as a member of an medical ethics review board would be relevant.
- able to chair board meeting and effectively present information to a diverse group of professionals
- six or more years of related clinical experience and/or training, preferred
- ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- knowledge of ms word, ms excel, ms outlook and ms windows.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa.
Kindly respond providing a brief summary of your relevant experience and attach your latest resume on zintro.+44 Other Responses