we are looking for a highly specialized expert who is passionate about understanding data, well versed in scalable data mining and machine learning techniques, and loves to build models. This role is a multidisciplinary blend of statistics, technology, and business strategy, all applied in tandem to discover key insights that lie hidden in our data sets. The ideal candidate will be able to understand business challenges, map analytical approaches and build models to derive actionable insights.
- meet with executive management to understand major business opportunities and challenges (likely areas include financial performance, customer satisfaction, demographics and local economics).
- frame relevant issues, map out analytical approaches and gather data
design, build, and run complex analytic models that drive insights significant to the business.
- use business intelligence tools to communicate insights to executive management.
- familiarity with relational databases and sql, data transformation (etl), data mining, ad-hoc analysis.
- extensive experience with python, r, stata, sas, spss, matlab or another statistical language.
- deep knowledge of standard techniques (e.G., logistic regression, cluster analysis, random forests, experimental design).
- experience with data visualization tools (e.G., tableau)
- experience working with real data either through a current job or through projects during graduate school.
- ability to learn things quickly and work independently.
- an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving difficult problems.
an ms or phd in data sciences, business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, physics, computer science or other field which is highly analytical / quantitative+39 Other Responses
we are currently seeking support from key experts/consultants in the field of business intelligence (services) for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
Geographic scope: global
- what are the sub-categories of bi services?
- what are the key spend areas of bi services?
- sourcing: how do large organizations/fortune 500 companies typically source bi services? (in-house/outsource)
- engagement: do fortune 500 companies typically engage with a single vendor for their end to end bi services or do they engage with different standalone vendors for each bi service or would it usually be a combination?
- pricing model: what are the different pricing models offered by suppliers for bi services and which is the most preferred model?
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response.
Thank you. . .+13 Other Responses
Enterprise Data Analytics Software
We are looking to speak to customers of stardog. Stardog is a data unification, data querying and data analytics tool used by large enterprises & government organizations. They often compete against tools like marklogic (http://www.Marklogic.Com/), neo4j (https://neo4j.Com/), informatica, and others.
We’re looking for people who made the purchasing decision at their organization. We want to understand what they used before stardog and what other vendors they have evaluated against stardog. If they paid for an enterprise license or just a developer license.
The typical titles of people we are looking to speak with are are it (typically the chief data officer or chief data architect).
This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with your relevance to this request and a few availability windows for a 1 hour phone consult in the next few days.+undefined Other Responses