Insead Business School
We are the biggest publishing house in moscow, russia, and we are looking for an expert with the background as a professor in a leading business school to conduct a 2 days training for our top managers:
1. Strategic marketing
2. Talent development
irina+12 Other Responses
Higher Education It Solutions In Norway
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1,000 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study on erp and administrative software systems in universities and colleges, we are looking to speak with experts who have experience in institution-wide software projects in universities and colleges in norway.
Please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts currently based in spain or south africa who have experience working at a higher education institution in it, technology, finance, hr, workforce development and academic programs. We are not interested in any confidential information. A list of the key topics we are exploring follows:
- erp, crm, student information systems (sis), hr / finance software usage in your institution (or from your higher education experience);
- how do erp (inc. Hr, and finance software) and/or student information system fit into your software ecosystem?
- extent of implementation of best-of-suite erp solutions including sis, hr, and finance software within higher education institutions;
- level of satisfaction of current software usage (e.G. On a scale of 1 to 5);
- current cloud and mobile software usage; reasons for using or not using it;
- overview of the procurement process and costs for products and the key decision makers in each step of the procurement process;
- complexity of the procurement process for higher education institutions (e.G. On a level of 1-10, where 10 is extremely complex);
- key erp, crm, sis, hr/finance requirements, challenges, trends for higher education institutions;
- main players and points of comparison in each of the respective software areas and market penetration of different systems
we are asking for a 60-minute phone discussion directly with our client and we are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 payment for each discussion. Please note that this amount is net of the zintro fee, which we are handling separately and the experts are not involved in paying it.
In case you have the relevant company experience and can discuss one or more of the indicated trends, please kindly let me know.
lou+undefined Other Responses
I need to know how to promote a school that is semi-private, meaning, it is supported by the government but has its own 'president'. Here in portugal mostly you have or private or public schools, so this one is in a different position to the general public.
It provides exceptional guidance and education combined with many extra curricular activities like horse riding, golf, tennis, ballet, music classes (already has its own 'little orchestra'.
The thing is:
- in general, parents think it is too expensive, when it is almost for free (education: 0â¬: some extra activities: much lower price than 'outside', providing an extraordinary range of opportunities for all the students, no matter what income their family manages);
- the 'president' image is very distant from 'normal' people. Too magestic, let's say.
- it has a small portion of adds, most of them being terrible in communicating clearly or even 'i want that to my child', 'i want to attend to that school when i finish elementary school.
- they teach kids from 5th to 12th(last year before college), so it has many different targets to achieve.
Thank you very much+9 Other Responses
I am looking into the k-12 education sector, looking into houghton mifflin, as an investor. Would love to chat with someone regarding the industry for a few minutes.+11 Other Responses