The zintro blog needs you! i am looking for your expert opinion on the news below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. You will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no direct payment involved, but you will get lots of traffic to your expert profile). If interested, please send me your response via znotes within the next two or three days.
Business schools worldwide are competing to keep mba students motivated and engaged with complex games, which enhance tactical and strategic skills. Most of these best-known games include the beer game (mit-sloan) and world of warcraft played in the management institute mannaz in denmark. How effective are these games in improving leadership skills and the ability to cope with ongoing problems of the financial industry?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name, we will link it to your expert profile, getting you more presence on zintro. If you have any questions, please let me know.
idil kan+4 Other Responses
Higher Education It Solutions In Norway
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1,000 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study on erp and administrative software systems in universities and colleges, we are looking to speak with experts who have experience in institution-wide software projects in universities and colleges in norway.
Please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts currently based in spain or south africa who have experience working at a higher education institution in it, technology, finance, hr, workforce development and academic programs. We are not interested in any confidential information. A list of the key topics we are exploring follows:
- erp, crm, student information systems (sis), hr / finance software usage in your institution (or from your higher education experience);
- how do erp (inc. Hr, and finance software) and/or student information system fit into your software ecosystem?
- extent of implementation of best-of-suite erp solutions including sis, hr, and finance software within higher education institutions;
- level of satisfaction of current software usage (e.G. On a scale of 1 to 5);
- current cloud and mobile software usage; reasons for using or not using it;
- overview of the procurement process and costs for products and the key decision makers in each step of the procurement process;
- complexity of the procurement process for higher education institutions (e.G. On a level of 1-10, where 10 is extremely complex);
- key erp, crm, sis, hr/finance requirements, challenges, trends for higher education institutions;
- main players and points of comparison in each of the respective software areas and market penetration of different systems
we are asking for a 60-minute phone discussion directly with our client and we are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 payment for each discussion. Please note that this amount is net of the zintro fee, which we are handling separately and the experts are not involved in paying it.
In case you have the relevant company experience and can discuss one or more of the indicated trends, please kindly let me know.
lou+undefined Other Responses
Cosmetology Education Market
We are a us based investment firm that is currently researching the barber / cosmetology education market, and would like to speak with someone with knowledge of:
- barber / cosmetology colleges (i.E. Those providing certification programs). Specifically, the knowledge of state licensing programs (usually 900 to 1,000 hours of student study);
- department of education experience, specifically title iv financing;
- accreditation for barber / cosmetology schools to expand into other programs, certifications and degrees.
- optional: specifics for the texas market (each state has their own barber / cosmetology licensing requirements).
- optional: experience with program participation agreements with the doe, including composite scores, 90/10 ratios, and other reporting.
The individual would assist with industry and market diligence, evaluating the current growth prospects, and determining quality of management.
Please include where you fit in with the above spec. Thank you.
+undefined Other Responses
I am looking into the k-12 education sector, looking into houghton mifflin, as an investor. Would love to chat with someone regarding the industry for a few minutes.+11 Other Responses