Cannabis Business Strategy
We are looking to speak with multiple experts in the cannabis industry who have familiarity with us msos, and can speak to business strategy, partnerships, and business models in specific markets (i.E., licensing, vertical integration etc).
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Can you discuss business models and revenue by market?
2. Can you discuss how are msos leverage control of biomass or retail in different markets? Is controlling biomass or retail a bigger driver of advantage in limited supply/license markets?
3. Are you familiar with distributors or third party retailers msos work with?
4. Can you discuss m&a strategy and licensing?+26 Other Responses
Investments In Founder & Family-owned Businesses
A simple referral could net you six figures and a mercedes!
zintro has developed a business relationship with trivest partners. Yes, you may have seen this inquiry before. There are 6 potential deals in our pipeline from that last inquiry with a total enterprise value of over $350 million. Trivest is the oldest private equity firm in the southeastern united states and has $415 million of committed equity capital to invest in founder and family owned companies. We are seeking to invest in companies that meet the following criteria: - founder or family owned business - revenue in excess of $20 million - operating income in excess of $4 million - based in us or canada - the owners of the business are willing to sell a controlling stake if you are aware of businesses that meet these criteria and are interested in getting paid a six figure buy-side fee for the introduction, please reply by zintro message with: - a high level description of the target company (with or without name) including location of the company's headquarters and approximate annual revenues, if available - your email address (it will appear blocked to you, but we can see it because we are premium subscribers) trivest pays buy-side fees for any introduction that leads to a closed platform transaction (1% of the purchase price + one hundred thousand dollars). For a one hundred million dollar transaction,trivest would pay a fee of $1.1 million (80% paid to you, 20% to zintro). And last but not least, you will also take home a 3-year lease on an s-class mercedes benz. If the referred target company sounds like a potential fit, we will send you a referral agreement and set up a time for a call. We look forward to hearing from you.+153 Other Responses
Pricing Strategy And Management
We are looking for a senior consultant who will report to a vice-president of a pricing strategy firm, and will work with clients throughout north america to develop and implement information-driven pricing tools and processes.
Key position responsibilities:
- project management - meet all project milestones for areas of responsibility and manage the collection, organization - and archiving of all project related files and documents
- client management – build and maintain positive relationships with the client team as well as psl staff assigned to the project
- quantitative analysis - lead all data collection, validation, management and analysis activities for assigned projects
- project recommendations – develop accurate conclusion/assessments based on data analyses and client/voice of the customer interview findings and prepare recommendations, implications and key findings for presentation to the client
- change implementation – develop practical implementation plans and work closely with client on implementation of recommendations, once approved.
- 4-6 years business/analytical consulting experience, working on pricing-related assignments or 4–6 years pricing experience coupled with a pmp designation
- bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing or engineering; master’s degree or accounting designation preferred
- project management skills
- strong quantitative analysis skills
- client relations experience
- solid communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- change management skills/experience
- demonstrated expertise with all ms office tools; expertise with sas, spss and/or other data mining and database tools an asset
- legally able to travel throughout north america (up to 50% travel required)
* the ideal candidate will have a good balance of quantitative and organizational change management skills.+8 Other Responses
Online Gaming Business
Hi i have an online gaming business. I am looking for consultants who can help me to bring in leads/players to my sites that are already established+10 Other Responses
Cardiology Business Strategy
We are looking for insights on business strategies from multiple experts from leading health technology companies who have extensive knowledge especially in cardiology offering, but not specifically on interventional cardiology (inc. Imaging, navigations, and devices), peripheral interventions, and electrophysiology (inc. Diagnostic imaging and ultrasound).
This is a paid 1-hr phone interview for $250. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1) do you have experience in developing business strategies in the cardiology space?
2) discuss briefly where you think the interventional cardiology space is going from a business perspective.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information
*referrals are highly appreciated*
+45 Other Responses
Director Of Sales-medical Diagnostics
Job title: director of sales
job type: full-time
job location: remote
reports to: vp of global sales and market development
**specific job functions**:
- project development, corporate sales and business development.
- development and implementation of the selling strategy to the sales force.
- hire and train sales force.
- support management of existing clients.
- manage and conduct annual review of district manager(s).
- develop annual sales budgets and ensure that they are met when approved.
- develop and monitor the sales expense budget.
- attend management meetings, present our company’s sales performance against budget and make recommendations as required.
- build and support key opinion leader (kol) program utilizing thought leader forum (tlf) and physician summit.
- operate with a sense of urgency in managing dm and tm expectations to drive performance.
- and much more...
**required skills & qualifications**:
- ten or more years of experience selling technical products or services in a health care environment.
- eight or more years of successful management experience of sales personnel in the health care industry required.
- bachelors’ degree required with preference of a degree in the biological sciences i.E. Biology, chemistry, microbiology, etc. Master’s degree preferred. Candidates without a scientific degree must have a proven track record in a technical selling environment.
- demonstrated business skills related to budgeting, training and hiring.
- establish goals and objectives for the sales force and manage to meet and exceed expectations.
- history of recruiting and hiring the best candidates.
- ability to coach up or out low performers.
- ability to analyze data, prepare succinct reports, identify opportunities and manage problems.
- experience selling in the laboratory market/hospital market/physician office market.
- knowledge of government compliance and zero tolerance for failure to comply.
- demonstrates leadership skills and characteristics among peers, and with management and subordinates.
Willingness to travel (50%).
Note: interested applicants should provide a brief summary of their relevant experience and attach their latest cv on zintro.+91 Other Responses
Future Of American Industries
We are looking for multiple experts who can speak to how american industries are changing in the following industries:
- package delivery
- extractive industries: mining, energy, forestry
we are interested in insights on technological, social, supply chain, and business model changes. We prefer experts who have held personal responsibility for strategic decisions with their company, or have reported on such decisions with a close access to strategic decision-makers.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statement as to your relevance in this space.
1. What is the industry you are most familiar with and what are the forces shaping change in the industry?
2. How will those forces change how business is done in that industry over the next 10-15 years?
3. How would you advise businesses in that industry to make bets on their future success i.E. To prepare themselves to take advantage of or be braced for likely changes?
4. How will businesses within your industry expertise adjust their operations and workplaces to accommodate those changes?
+42 Other Responses
B2b Ecommerce Industry
We are a global research firm and an authorized zintro partner.
We are looking for experts from the b2b ecommerce industry who have headed strategy, operations, business development, etc. For their companies. They should have experience with some of the largest companies like alibaba, amazon business, etc.
This project is time critical and we would like to complete the consultation by this week. Kindly respond with a brief description of your background in this area and share your contact details to set up the initial call. Thank you.+15 Other Responses
Business Strategy Coachhing
I need coaching on my startup nonprofit. Specifically, looking at coaching for strategy, marketing approaches (more lead gen / marketing funnel than branding), go-to-market timing, etc.+17 Other Responses
Strategic Planning In Information Technology
Subject: 10eqs interview for c-level strategy
hope this message finds you well! we have a new research project that may fall within your area of expertise.
\we are looking for people involved in strategic planning for technology businesses at the corporate level. These include ceos, cfos, coos, heads of strategy, and other high level folks (head of corporate fp&a would be a good example) with direct experience in strategic planning at the corporate level. Our target companies are as follows:
please note that we are only looking for your expert insights from experience and are not interested in any confidential information.
I would be grateful if you could please let me know if you are available and interested to share some insight from your experience to our study or point us to particular experts you worked with who might be knowledgeable in this area?
We are looking to schedule our interviews over the next two weeks (including the weekend), if that would fit with your schedule. The budget on this project would allow us to provide a flexible compensation of usd 250 for a 40-45 minute call, but please do note that you will be able to discuss and agree on a compensation directly with the interviewer at the time of the interview.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration in advance.
katie+8 Other Responses
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study on ecommerce b2b operations, we are interested in speaking with current and former amazon business employees in the us and are looking to learn more about the following topics:
1. Business strategy (sales / marketing, organization structure, etc.)
2. Business processes (logistics / operations flow, website functionality, etc.)
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+2 Other Responses
Specialty Food Investment
We are a boston based cookie and dessert company looking to expand nationwide.Yes, we are still considered a start up company in some eyes, and have strong growth potential with a great product line and branding. Seeking a partner with capital or an investor with knowledge and interest in the specialty foods market.
I prefer to continue to focus on the creative end as far as extending my product line and continue to develop branding and having someone join me in my venture who has strong business experience, patience and passion for logistics.
Please only respond if you are a smart cookie who understands the market and is optimistic and eager to create something extraordinary. Yes, i know "it's a tough market" etc.. what isn't i respectfully ask? Immeasurable success can still be achieved.
ginger gainer+10 Other Responses