as business development manager, you will help developing new business and service existing accounts of iptv (vod, ott, ad insertion) and iptv product for kurdistan region. Successful individual needs to have extensive business contact in iptv ott and telco space, develop new business relationships with end customers, solution providers and distribution partners.
Job responsibilities include communicating with many areas of the company. You will develop and implement strategy, provide pre-sales support and assist sales account team and our partners to secure business deals. You are also required to monitor industry trends and identify new markets and opportunities, and communicate such information to the product teams. You will conduct sales presentations, product demonstrations. You will work with sales account team to follow up on customer relationship and close this deal. You will also work with product marketing team to define product release requirements, go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
· 7+ years of iptv and tier-1 telco sales and business development experience.
· proven ability to manage complex negotiations with senior executives of tier 1 carriers.
· self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently
· strong communication skills in english, both written and spoken
· bs in business, computer science or equivalent experience
· mba not required but a strong plus
· proficiency with microsoft office software required.
· strong communication and presentation skills
· excellent english is a must.
· 3+ years cable video and iptv work experience required.
· video processing and switching experience a plus.
· collect customer/market requirements from internal and external sources (customers, prospects, sales personnel, etc.), work with sales team, as well as partners to identify customer need, requirement, and competitive positioning.
· work with sales account team to project sales revenue forecast.
· capture new sales opportunities, either directly from customers or indirectly from sales partners, build customer relationship and help sales account team fulfill sales target.
· manage virtual team for signing sales contract
· account management for existing customers
· work with product marketing team to perform market and competition analysis
· introduce cable video/iptv products to other organizations and to customers
· developing, implementing and executing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
· synchronization with corporate and long-term strategies, engineering for scoping and design of solutions to product requirements, customer service and account management for product-related customer issues+13 Other Responses
Hfc Networks - Referral
Hi. I am the founder & ceo of zintro. I would greatly appreciate if you would provide me with some feedback on an idea we are working on. An increasing number of zintro clients work for private equity and/or management consulting companies. Often times, these types of clients are seeking to connect with a highly targeted expert profile. For example, they may want to talk with a former executive of company xyz that left the company at least six months ago but no more than 24 months ago. Bometimes we "get lucky" and find the client an ideal expert that exactly meets that spec. However, sometimes we don't.
We would like to find a more systematic approach to consistently find highly targeted experts. The majority of experts on zintro are independent consultants that came out of industry five or more years ago. These experts have deep industry and/or technical knowledge, but may possess information that is slightly "dated" from the perspective of the client. In reality, the independent consultant's knowledge is probably current because he/she is working with many clients in the space. Even so, we have to respect the wishes of the clients and try to find them their more targeted expert(s). The good news is that the clients are willing to pay a high enough fee that we can cover both the cost of the expert and pay out an attractive referral fee.
So, here is the idea. Many of the industry consultants on the zintro platform know people who are exact matches for the client's inquiries. The concept is simple. We would like to provide an easy way for zintro experts to monetize their rolodex's in addition to their expertise. Is this something that would appeal to you?
It always helps to provide a real-life example. Some of you may have already seen this inquiry come through the platform. However, the client is looking to perform paid interviews for former employees of three specific companies. Do you know someone who may fit the bill?
client is offering $200 to anyone that refers an expert who meets the following criteria and is hired for this consult:
1. Expert worked (or currently works) at comcast, cablevision, or timewarner cable within the last two years.
2. Expert was a key decision maker in network planning and buying of optical equipment for hfc networks; likely someone in network planning and in a regional role.
Do you know someone who may be a good fit? Client is going to wrap up interviews this week, so please let me know if you would like to refer someone asap.
i also would welcome feedback on the general concept of "experts monetizing their rolodexes".
Thanks so much!
--stuart+36 Other Responses
Our multinational firm is looking to speak to experts in the national technical tv and telecom infrastructure space who are or have been in senior management positions (at or above business unit md level). We’d like a spread across types of function such as commercial, product management, operations (incl project management and delivery, maintenance, logistics and service management), technology (it - not helpdesk).
We would like to speak to people who can provide us with an understanding about how the target companies were operated and organized, details of systems and processes used and details of number of ftes /costs within specific functions.
We are looking for people who work or have worked for companies like:
-deutsche funkturn (germany)
-american tower (us)
-red bee / ericcson (uk)
-mobile broadband network limited ("mbnl")
-cornerstone telecommunications infrastructure limited ("ctil") - uk
-wireless infrastructure group - uk
-cellnex (spain, italy, france, netherlands)
-fps towers (france)
-crown castle (usa)
-indus towers (india)
-grupo torresur (brazil)
-wireless infrastructure group (uk)
-enel (italy, france)
-ge grid solutions / alstom grid (usa, asia)
-spml infra (india)
-wasion group (china)
-kore telematics (usa)
-landis + gyr (switzerland)
these are individuals from a terrestrial broadcast, s&m, smart meters or telecom space.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+52 Other Responses
Telecommunication Equipment Industry
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the telecommunications equipment industry. The ideal candidate will be able to discuss how the new licensing deal with tivo by msos could have an impact on the space. This project has a budget.+4 Other Responses