as business development manager, you will help developing new business and service existing accounts of iptv (vod, ott, ad insertion) and iptv product for kurdistan region. Successful individual needs to have extensive business contact in iptv ott and telco space, develop new business relationships with end customers, solution providers and distribution partners.
Job responsibilities include communicating with many areas of the company. You will develop and implement strategy, provide pre-sales support and assist sales account team and our partners to secure business deals. You are also required to monitor industry trends and identify new markets and opportunities, and communicate such information to the product teams. You will conduct sales presentations, product demonstrations. You will work with sales account team to follow up on customer relationship and close this deal. You will also work with product marketing team to define product release requirements, go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
· 7+ years of iptv and tier-1 telco sales and business development experience.
· proven ability to manage complex negotiations with senior executives of tier 1 carriers.
· self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently
· strong communication skills in english, both written and spoken
· bs in business, computer science or equivalent experience
· mba not required but a strong plus
· proficiency with microsoft office software required.
· strong communication and presentation skills
· excellent english is a must.
· 3+ years cable video and iptv work experience required.
· video processing and switching experience a plus.
· collect customer/market requirements from internal and external sources (customers, prospects, sales personnel, etc.), work with sales team, as well as partners to identify customer need, requirement, and competitive positioning.
· work with sales account team to project sales revenue forecast.
· capture new sales opportunities, either directly from customers or indirectly from sales partners, build customer relationship and help sales account team fulfill sales target.
· manage virtual team for signing sales contract
· account management for existing customers
· work with product marketing team to perform market and competition analysis
· introduce cable video/iptv products to other organizations and to customers
· developing, implementing and executing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
· synchronization with corporate and long-term strategies, engineering for scoping and design of solutions to product requirements, customer service and account management for product-related customer issues+13 Other Responses
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
We are currently looking for current cable industry experts who have had experience working at time warner, comcast, charter or cablevision,. If you have had experience at any of these companies and can consult/speak to the market and landscape, please respond with the area of focus you covered.
Please be sure to have had a background with one of the operators listed above.
This project has a budget.+5 Other Responses
India Svod/tv/cable Market Analysis
We would like to speak with multiple experts who is able to share insights on tv/svod/cable market in india market. We want to have a better understanding of the things that impacts content consumption from culture and societal status, to government regulation and technology limitations (bandwidth, etc). Svod competition in india (netflix, hotstar, hooq, amazon, etc). Also, we want to know the consumer behavior in india, wallet share and budget (how much can an individual afford?) and the cost to create and license original content.
We would particularly be interested in speaking with someone with on the ground experience in india, who has really rolled up their sleeves and knows the ins and outs of the market, and can communicate the nuances and dynamic thoroughly and the implications it may have for major svod players. Please note that you will be required to provide numbers that would back up your answers.
This would be for a 1-hour paid consultation call. Please respond with a few brief answers to the questions below.
1. What are the major technological, societal, regulatory and cultural factors impacting svod adoption in india?
2. How important is local sports and local language content availability in driving subscriber growth?
3. What are the major strategies of each svod player and cable operator in india? How do they compare? And what are the pros/cons of each? Discuss through a swot framework.
*referrals would highly be appreciated.
+undefined Other Responses