Need an expert on cancer immunotherapy drug development with a special focus on biomarkers to discuss biomarker strategy, tactics and operational considerations.This immunotherapy targets t-cell response.+12 Other Responses
Recurrent Astrocytoma Consult
My name is jon and i am writing to you about my uncle, vin, who has been battling brain cancer since 1997. Having recently suffered a third recurrence, he is running out of options that might provide him with the safest, most efficacious option(s) to manage his condition. That said, as he awaits the results from an upcoming mri, we are focused on obtaining opinions from several leading experts in the field regarding the best approach moving forward…which has led me to send you this message.
Below you can find a very brief timeline of his history. We would be very interested in any insight you might be able to provide and would agree to any amount of compensation that would be needed for your time in reviewing his case.
I would sincerely appreciate if you could let me know if this would or would not be a possibility. If it would be, we could promptly complete the authorization needed to get you his records.
Thank you in advance. We look forward to hearing from you.
clinical research assistant
hospital of the university of pennsylvania
board member, national brain tumor society
1997- diagnosed with an oligo-astrosytoma in 1997. Had surgery and chemotherapy (ccnu)
2005- recurrence diagnosed as grade iii anaplastic astrocytoma. Had surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy (alternating temadar and ccnu).
2012- recurrence diagnosed as grade iii anaplastic astrocytoma. Had surgery in first week of january 2012, has been on temadar for 43 days but treatment has temporarily been halted to allow a four week treatment-free period so that he can meet the inclusion/exclusion criteria of a clinical trial. This has been suggested as the route to proceed since his treatment physicians are reluctant to radiate or excise the tumor again.
*region: left temporal lobe+6 Other Responses
Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Therapy Market
We are looking for participants who can speak on the market access landscape for current and future metastatic pancreatic cancer therapies in germany. We are interested to speak with the following:
- current or former regional / local payer; former national payer / consultant
- kol stakeholders: ludwig-maximilians-universitat (lmu) munchen; joint practice for interdisciplinary oncology and hematology, freiburg
this is a 60-minutes paid phone interview and a 90-minutes paid phone interview.
Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to this space:
1. How would you describe your current role?
2. Have you participated in any market research studies in the past month regarding metastatic pancreatic cancer?
For kol stakeholders:
1. What is your primary specialty?
2. Approximately how many metastatic pancreatic cancer patients do you consult and/or treat on a monthly basis?
3. Please score your level of expertise and insight on the metastatic pancreatic cancer space from 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high. Please briefly elaborate.
4. Please score your ability to discuss the impact of clinical evidence packages on regulatory approval, access, and reimbursement in your market from 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high. Please briefly elaborate.
5. Please score your ability to review product profiles and provide thoughts on data points that would be most relevant to shape decision-making in your market from 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high. Please briefly elaborate.
6. Have you ever advised national, regional, and/or local healthcare decision-making bodies in your market? Please briefly elaborate.+14 Other Responses