Carbon Based Feedstock
Looking for a sales consultant/ expert in carbon/ carbon based feedstock/ carbon credits to share detailed market insights and information on the following:
1) knowledge of comparison of carbon based feedstock (cbfs) between coal-based (coal tar & anthracene oil) and petroleum based (fluid catalytic cracking decant oil & ecr); difference in cost, pricing and percentage/ quantity yield of derived carbon black?
2) supplier landscape- top suppliers of cbfs for north america, and brazil, russia, india, & china (bric) nations; present supply-demand situation- who is supplying the largest percentage of carbon and what is the corresponding percentage market share of the top ten suppliers; and next 3-5 years?
3) which are the largest consumers? What is there geographic location? Is there a relationship between their carbon use and their location? If there is, what is this relationship and it’s importance?
4) which are the largest markets, the present production methods and corresponding yields? Price advantages due to domestic processes or supply?
5) knowledge of potential environmental legislative impacts on cbfs market.
6) what is your experience or ability in establishing an internal seller’s market based upon a known quantity and consistent supply of material?
Given the following:
1) created carbon ~23,000 metric tons
2) carbon credits for reduction/sequestration of green house gases (ghg) ~ 1.8mm units
7) for the above saleable products- carbon and the carbon credits, please answer the following as appropriate:
what are the different grades available on the market?
What feedstock results in the best grades of carbon?
What is the best sales cost per pound based upon grades?
What are the highest margin applications for the carbons based upon their grades?
8) what is the size/volume of the activated carbon/ charcoal market- household/ commercial/ industrial/ medical?
9) which of the applications has the largest volume? And which consequently has the highest valued market?
Who are at present the largest suppliers?
What are the obstacles to entry into the market as a supplier?
Is there an open internet market?
10) what is the best method to leverage on the open market a known and consistent quantity of carbon of varying grades, and carbon credits?
What is the outlook for the future of the above markets?
11) how would you prepare to participate in the entry of carbon or carbon feedstock sales for the following:
carbon black- tire & non-tire rubber production
12) would you have or be able to exploit the following potential contacts:
1) carbon credit purchaser for major ground/ air transportation company?
2) national water association contact for activated charcoal+8 Other Responses
Carbon Footprint Analysis
We are working on a project and would like to speak with an expert who has deep insight in the carbon footprint analysis industry, including:
1. What are the differences in scope 1, 2, and 3? Who is buying which project type?
2. How does the end-user population segment between industrial (o&g, chemical plant, refineries) and non-industrials (cpgs)?
3. How frequently is the service being done? Are there any companies that specialize in this service? What’s the competitive landscape like?
Please respond to these questions in your response. Thanks!+11 Other Responses
Low Carbon Technology
Low-carbon business in brazil (international tender)
1. Overall objective
the greening of industries by adopting low-carbon technology (including energy efficiency) in areas such as energy production and consumption, transport, manufacturing process, waste management, agriculture and forestry.
The service provider will be responsible for the technical assistance for:
(a) mapping of existing low-emission initiatives in the targeted sectors in brazil to identify technology needs and gaps in order to avoid duplication of ongoing efforts. This will include not only brazilian initiatives, but also existing member state actions on low emission in brazil. The mapping should also identify potential, suitable financing institutions and instruments that could fund the implementation of the bankable proposals to be elaborated under phase 2;
(b) identification and mobilisation of potential, interested partners in brazil and europe in the targeted sectors resulting in declarations of interest in cooperation with european counterparts;
participation is open to all natural persons who are nationals and legal persons (participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers) which are effectively established in a member state of the european union or in an eligible country or territory. Participation is also open to international organizations. All supplies under this contract must originate in one or more of these countries. However, they may originate from any country when the amount of the supplies to be purchased is below 100 000 eur per purchase;
the candidate has provided services under at least 2 contracts each with a budget of at least 3 000 000 eur in fields related to this contract, which were implemented at any moment during the following period: 30.11.2011–31.12.2014. This means that the project the candidate refers to could have been started or completed at any time during the indicated period but it does not necessarily have to be started and completed during that period, nor implemented during the entire period,
the candidate has worked successfully on at least 1 project, preferably in latin america, with a budget of at least 3 000 000 eur in fields related to this contract in the past 3 years (declaration of successful performance to be annexed).
please contact me asap if:
> your organization has such portfolio/competencies and wants our support for this bidding process;
> if you wish to recommend or join a reliable prospective partnership for this or similar tenders/calls;
> if you want to hire a monitoring (alert) of calls/tenders customized to your organization´s profile and priorities.
feel free to ask for further information and schedule an on-line meeting at your earliest convenience.
ana+9 Other Responses
Manufacturing Activated Carbon
I need your help for manufacturing activated carbon.
Could you please provide me the details for starting the manufacturing company and the users of activated carbon.
If anyone here from the company where activated carbon is used then it will be so helpful for me.
swagat+undefined Other Responses
Manufacturing Activated Carbon
I'm sriram, director, of a manufacturing company in visakhapatnam. We are looking into the industry of activated carbon manufacturing from coconut shell. We would like to consult any good person who can help us in this regard, who have good idea on market study, prospective customers, business planning and complete knowledge and who could guide us completely on how to set up a manufacturing industry at visakhapatnam.+undefined Other Responses
Carbon Footprint Analysis, India
I am looking for an expert for carbon footprinting in india. We are an organisation looking to assess our carbon footprint and ghg disclosure reporting. Please contact me through znote.+14 Other Responses
Need an industry expert on carbon nanotubes market specifically for swcnt. We are looking for information on the following data points:
1. Current production and demand scenario
2. Information on the competitive landscape and major players
3. Potential of the market in next 10 years.+undefined Other Responses
We are seeking an expert witness for a legal project.
The testifying expert should have process engineering experience with carbon black manufacturing.
Would this be of an interest to you?
You would be paid on an hourly basis for your knowledge of carbon black manufacturing processes.
If not, do you have any professional associates with this experience?
Please forward your resume to begin the discussions.
denis+undefined Other Responses