Medical Device Development
We are looking for an expert in the area of medical device development, specifically for knowledge in:
plasma based therapeutic apheresis column development using antibodies/peptides
matrix/antibody coupling options and optimization
sterilization processes including aseptic technique versus end-sterilization for these devices
knowledge of regulatory issues also a plus.+10 Other Responses
Medical Devices Survey
Hi, i am the founder & ceo of zintro.
We are brainstorming on ways that we can deliver more high quality inquiries in the medical devices space to you. Specifically, we are looking for inquiries that could lead to larger projects as opposed to just micro-consults (although those are ok too.). T would be great if you could help us help you. Specifically:
1. What is the title/department/division/company of individuals we should we target to improve our chances of finding you good prospects?
2. How would you describe the projects? E.G. Medical device quality, 510k submission, etc? Please be as specific as possible.
3. Are there any specific companies/divisions/departments you think we should target?
4. Where are most of your current customers? Near your office? What state, region, country?
Thanks so much for your help. Hopefully, we will deliver some good projects to you soon.
Stuart+31 Other Responses
Medical Device Prototype
Looking to design and manufacture a proof of concept alpha prototype for a medical device work with compressed air and abrasive powder for a dentalooking for subject matter expert (individual, team, or company) who can design, develop and build an alpha-prototype a device for dental surgical procedure based on our ip. The device utilizes abrasive powder under pressure in a focused controlled pattern to perform the invasive procedure in oral cavity.
The rfp will include the design and alpha prototype, manufacture of 1) a handheld operative hand piece or “working head” and 2) a controlled “pneumatic power control unit” which would include compressed air and vacuum source, abrasive powder distribution reservoir, rinse system (reservoir and pump), pressure/vacuum gauges analog or digital, regulators, control valves, control panel, fittings/tubing, electrical wiring and chassis.
Required expertise includes but not limited to
• cad design through solidworks or similar software to prepare a 3d design of the assembly and components/subassembly prints for manufacturing
• mechanical engineering, r&d, and product development experience preferably in the medical device industry.
• innovative strategist and problem solver who can develop customized, effective solutions to meet needs in challenging user requirements and mitigate procedural risk through design.
• ability to coordinates manufacturing/assembly, and testing to achieve client’s objectives on time, within budget, and to specification.
• fluidic designs: such as micro-fluidics, valves, manifolds, pumps-(e.G. Precision aspirate/dispense, diaphragm, solenoid, syringe, piston) reaction and mixing chambers, flow-cells, aspirate/dispense probes, fittings, tubing, flow calculations.
• pneumatic design: pneumatic power modules, motion/transfer devices, valves, manifolds, fittings, tubing, compressed air calculationsl procedure. Need a consulting firm who can develop a cad design, perform engineering analysis, prepare specifications of the design and source manufacturing of the alpha prototype and test the device for expected performance+16 Other Responses
Medical Device Industry
Contribute to the zintro blog!
i am an independent writer for zintro. I would like to invite you to comment on the question below. Your response may be used in a blog article that i will write and post on the zintro blog site. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question and a written response that is one to three paragraphs. If your response is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included.
Question: with more people under the age of 65 seeking to have knee and hip replacement surgery, how will this trend impact the medical device field? What other issues might this trend address in medical devices and medicine?
We are excited about your participation in the zintro q&a as it gives us the chance to promote our experts. If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Maureen aylward+13 Other Responses