Electronics Parts Catalog Software Industry
We are an investor that would like to talk to experts who were customers of or knowledgeable about the electronics parts catalog software industry. Epcs are digital parts catalogs put together by automaker oems and used by the service departments of car dealerships to look up oem part information. Major developers of epc software include infomedia, snap-on, lexcom and clifford thames.
I would be interested in talking to customers of any of the above companies as long as they are an oem customer (ie an employee of gm) not a dealer customer (ie an employee in a gm dealership). I would also be interested in talking to former employees of any of the mentioned companies who can discuss market dynamics.
· discuss growth potential in the market. Given the epc market is very mature, are there any parts of the market growing faster than gdp? Are there still any automakers on legacy/in-house solutions who could be
· what is the sales cycle and what is the implementation process for a new epc contract with an auto oem?
· describe the competitive landscape. Are there any competitors to be aware of other than infomedia, snap-on, lexcom, clifford thames? Is there a risk of more auto oems taking their business in-house and developing their own epc platform?+18 Other Responses
It Devices Retail Business
looking for experts who can provide detailed list of it devices deployed in a retail store. The client is a fortune 500 retail company and looking to understand the it technologies/devices used, industry dynamics with respect to retail stores, future technology trends and impact on retail business.
Some examples of it devices used in retail stores are - pos systems, product catalog kiosks, interactive touch screens, smart shelves, security/ surveillance systems etc.
Looking for technology experts in retail industry who can assist in providing the above requested information. Please respond back if you are interested.
- dorothy+12 Other Responses
Scene 7 expert needed - upholstered furniture customization website with photorealistic dynamic renditoins of product images with fabric selections+3 Other Responses
Natural Products Expo
I need someone, preferably someone involved in the food industry, to be my eyes and ears at the npe west next week. I will have specific companies which you need to visit and get more information about, collect cards and contact details from the exhibitors, obtain the show catalog, and distribute my cards among the companies that i am targeting.+17 Other Responses
Sku Product Catalog Information Management Study
Our client is looking to speak with multiple experts from the it department who recently evaluated a new technology solution to manage their company’s product catalog information and assets associated with each of those products.
This is for a paid 30 - 45 mins web interview.
Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space:
1. Have you participated in the evaluation of a new technology solution to manage your company’s product/sku catalog and the assets associated with each of those products? Yes/no+25 Other Responses
A small private college that trains primarily in medical and vocational careers needs help integrating online catalogs and databases,circ and library admin functions. Located in san antonio, texas.+3 Other Responses
Cell Research Market
We are looking to speak with multiple scientists conducting research on cells from academic, pharma, and biotech institutions. The desired perspective is that participants have a strong influence in purchasing decisions and have purchased pre-made catalogs or custom antibodies.
This is for a paid 1-hour web interview
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space:
thinking about the past 2 years, has your organization purchased any pre-made catalog or custom antibodies from a commercial supplier?
+171 Other Responses
Gifts And Premium
Gifts and premiums for spirits industry
1) understand emerging trends in adoption of gifts and premiums by spirits industry
2) top vendors with catalog options and on-shore inventory levels by sub-category
3) cost saving opportunities
4) pricing analysis including impact of freight+4 Other Responses
Public Relations Catalog Pricing
One of our fortune 500 pharmaceutical clients would like to understand how catalog pricing has been done in other pharmaceutical companies. They also would like to understand how the various services under public relations can be divided into different sub-services and priced based on various resources and number of hours of their efforts required for that particular service area. Apart from that, they also would like to understand various challenges that were faced by pharmaceutical companies in adopting catalog pricing.+4 Other Responses
Hi, i am working on a client request for a mnc company. The objective is to identify best practices for sourcing services through catalogues in the industry.
- to know key e-catalogue vendors who have expertise in these services
- what are the major buying channels used for managing services in industry via catalogue, service desk and spot buy?
-how do companies manage service buying via catalogues through smart forms or configurable catalogues etc.
-what are the key catalogable categories (customization, painting, staffing, cafeteria etc.)
-what are the key delivery models to engage with service providers?
Please note that the objective is to identify service providers and best practices to source services, not products through e-catalogues.+5 Other Responses
I am looking for sourcing consultants and sourcing managers who have handled glassware category in the past. This project is executed for one of the top 5 beer manufacturers in the world. Professionals who have in depth knowledge in answering the following questions can respond to this request
1. How do major beer & spirit giants spread globally (ab inbev, sabmiller, heineken, carlsberg, diageo, bacardi)source glassware? Kindly provide sourcing approaches adopted by each company.
2. Do they engage with regional glassware players for each region or do they engage with global players with multiple manufacturing facilities?
3. Which for these companies use punch out catalogs for purchasing glassware globally?
4. How is the supply market for glassware structured? Which are the some of the regions for sourcing? Who are the major players in the market?
5. Forex risk & shipping costs are seen as major challenges. What could be the ideal sourcing practice & contractual terms to mitigate these?
6. What are some of the best practices adopted to consolidate volume and increase cost savings in glassware category
7. We need case studies on success stories in sourcing glassware effectively
experts with in depth knowledge on the above questions kindly respond to this request. We would want this information within a time frame of 1 week.
Best regards,+3 Other Responses
Windows Market In Us
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
for a current study, we are seeking experts to help us create a general understanding of the windows market in the us and its: value chain, products (custom vs catalog type), logistics, market segments and regulations. Preferred experience with any of the leading window manufacturers.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in your personal point of view and shared learnings. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
we are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a compensation for each interview.
if you kindly let me know your contact details (email/phone), i could provide more details on the study and standard process.
we would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+9 Other Responses