Benchmarks For Actuarial, Financial Risk Management And Investment Consulting
This is sujeet, a senior research analyst at a market research firm, contacting on behalf of a leading client from tobacco manufacturing industry in the world to understand the price trends for actuarial consulting, financial risk management consulting and investment consulting.
We want to know the price trends for the past five years from 2012-17 as well as the future price for these services. The geography under focus will be united states. We understand that the pricing is on a flat fee basis for the services mentioned above. We would like to know if there are any other pricing options for the same.
We would like to have a price benchmark for actuarial consulting services, financial risk management consulting services and investment consulting services -
1) review the price trends of the actuarial consulting, financial risk management consulting and investment consulting services for the past five years (2012-2017)
2) provide the 2018 price trend outlook
it would be great if you could tell me the depth in which you would be able to address the aforementioned queries.
Looking forward to your response.+30 Other Responses
Reinsurance Brokerage Market
We are currently evaluating the global reinsurance brokerage market with specific focus on europe and menat region.
In this study, we wish to understand the following:
- dynamics driving the market
- key product categories and outlook
- identify key enablers and strategic initiatives
- role of technology
- influence and penetration of brokers
- business outlook
- evaluating the entire value chain
- competitive landscape (specific focus on companies like united insurance brokers, price forbes, ed broking, integra and ace insurance brokers).+28 Other Responses
i am working on a major tender for one of the big multinational gold mining companies in ghana. The truth however is we simply do not have the required local expertise to deliver such a technical project, i thought you will have the required competence to deliver this highly technical safety consulting and risk management project.
The consultant will be retained by the client to:
· assist with the design of a the client's occupational health and safety (hereafter safety) management system aligned with international standards for occupational health and safety (ohsas 18001) and risk management (iso 31000) to specifically address risks associated with the underground operations;
· assist with the development of management system documentation for the two developing underground operations – including but not limited to ohs and emergency response standards, and safe working procedures for all critical tasks and key emergency response scenarios;
· assist with ensuring consistency in terminology and approach within individual swps across the clients underground business units;
· assist with developing emergency response processes aligned with international standards for our two underground operations – including but not limited to frameworks for crisis management team, emergency response team structure and ‘manning’, emergency systems and equipment requirements, emergency response procedures including accountabilities, and duty cards for identified key emergency scenarios
· undertake training and desk top simulations for the crisis management team to build capacity and knowledge and identify gaps.
Also, please see the most important requirements and pre-qualification criterias:
consultant qualifications and experience
in order to effectively deliver the scope of work it is anticipated that the consultant will be able to demonstrate specific skills, knowledge and behaviours.
undergraduate and/or post graduate qualifications in hse or equivalent, and/or plus 5 years demonstrated performance as a lead/champion in such disciplines is required.
Over 5 years of experience in an underground hard rock mining environment is a pre-requisite. Familiarity with underground mechanized mining and hand-held mining is highly desirable.
Qualifications or demonstrated experience as a workplace trainer/assessor will be highly regarded. The consultant will be required to provide examples of training and assessment materials that they have developed.
The consultant will have demonstrated, in previous projects of this type, that they employ a collaborative, and consultation style, that leads clients to appropriate outcomes. They are adaptive, and recognize the need for gaining input to problem solving and recognizing the need to adapt to the prevailing skill sets.
Experience working in africa will be well regarded.
demonstrated familiarity with underground emergency management scenarios, standards and specifications is required. The consultant may be required to provide evidence of experience in conduct of underground er inspections and audits.
Qualifications or demonstrated experience in emergency management protocols, such as aiims (australia), cims (usa) , saimm (rsa) or equivalent inter-agency coordinated incident management system, and demonstrated performance as a crisis management team member will be highly regarded.
Qualifications or demonstrated experience in emergency response techniques and equipment, such as closed and open circuit breathing apparatus, occupational first aid, rope/line rescue, search and rescue, fire-fighting and hazmat, and demonstrated performance as an emergency response team member will be highly regarded.
We have very limited time to submit a bid so a prompt response will be invaluable. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Many thanks.
franklin+6 Other Responses