Uncoated Intermittent Urinary Catheters
We are looking to speak with multiple experts from health care providers who can speak in detail about the market for uncoated intermittent urinary catheters. We are specifically interested with those who can discuss volumes and pricing ranges by channel for basic uncoated catheter products.
This would be for 1-hour paid interview. Kindly respond to the following questions as to your relevance in this space:
1. Do you have an understanding of the approximate annual spend on uncoated intermittent urinary catheters for use and approximate total number of units purchased?
2. How familiar are you with purchasing channel/contracting mechanism used to procure these products? (e.G., direct purchase from suppliers / via med-surg distributor / via dme) – and relative proportion through each if a mix
3. Which brands/products do you purchase?
- coloplast self-cath
- cr bard bardia
- cure medical cure uncoated
- hollister apogee ic
- medline (private label)
- mckesson (private label)
- dover (cardinal health/covidien)
- others (please specify)
4. Can you discuss preferences for particular brands/suppliers and factors that could lead to switching brands?
**please note that we are only interested in your expert point of view and are not seeking confidential information.+11 Other Responses
Project: qualitative in-depth interviews (idis) with respondents including ex-employees, suppliers, distributors, hospital administrators, consultants, in-charge of purchasing iv access offerings and products, and subject matter experts. Please provide the quote details as per the specifications below:
study objective: the objective of this study is to understand the ideal iv access portfolio offerings and strategies of various medical device companies
domain: medical devices within intra-venous (iv) access therapeutic area.Iv access devices include iv sets, extension sets and related accessories. This also include infusion pumps, iv catheters and catheter access devices
geographical scope: we would like you to quote for the following countries
• tier 1 countries: us, canada, colombia, mexico
• tier 2 countries: uk/ireland, germany, belgium, australia/ new zealand
for sake of this study, we will consider uk/ireland as one geography and australia/new zealand as another geography
sample size and number of interviews:
5–7 in-depth interviews (50-60 minutes) per market with a mix of hospital administrators, medical device company ex-employees, distributors, and iv access subject matter experts+41 Other Responses
we are looking at setting up a manufacturing plant in kerala, india. We are interested in manufacturing latex based catheters. We could also venture into other catheter manufacturing if the investment allows. Please let us know if you could guid us on this.+2 Other Responses