Beef Cattle Nutrition
I am an attorney. I have clients who were purchasing feed for their beef cattle from a local coop. Clients noticed the cattle were still legged, slow and hutched up. One died. They called in their vet and he called the cattle acidosis and stated it looks like a nutritional shutdown. They met with coop people and one said it looked like blood meal and energy dairy feed was mixed in with the feed. Subsequently said the different feed was on the truck that delivered my clients beef cattle feed. Coop's insurance took a sample of the feed from my clients and they analyzed it and said no problem with it. Of course now they will not talk to us anymore.
I am looking for a consultant who will review the coop's ananlysis and also analyze a sample of the feed that we have. To advise us and to posiibly testify if this proceeds to litigation.+7 Other Responses
I need information about cattle farming business.The process of raising them,how long does it take for them to grow?How they should be fed?Any hazard in cattle rearing business.What are the benefit i could get doing the business? During sales how they can be distributed(means),how many expert can i hire if am to start with 10 bull and cow?
To summarize i need advice on how to rear,and run the business of cattle farming.+5 Other Responses
We are looking for experts who can speak on the metal commodities in south africa and with the following expertise:
- proven experience of assisting/ leading research and analysis in market and industry commodity data to make recommendations on approach and strategy.
- expertise in the development of long-term commodity strategies.
- in-depth understanding of the demand drivers for metal commodities.
- knowledge of international trade management implication, including tax, duty and custom tariff implications specific to metal commodities.
- in-depth knowledge of commodity imports and exports supported by data points on trade volumes per commodity, and volumes per commodity by port, route and mode of transport.
This is a paid 1 - 2 hours phone consultation. Please respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space:
1. Can you discuss the demand drivers and consensus forecasts of trade flows to and from south africa relating to metal commodities?
2. Can you define, using data points, the financial and economic conditions such as the cost of doing business in specific markets, pricing practices, payment terms, tariffs, foreign exchange and currency stability?
+7 Other Responses