Climate Change Risks And Impact Assessment
Climate change risks and impact assessment experience sme (certified carbon reduction manager (crm) - from energy & utility background)
we are currently working on this opportunity for providing consulting services for climate change risks and impact on client’s business
scope of work covers the following:
• detailed impact assessment of the identified risks in light of global, regional and uae specific climate change trends , assessment of the existing and forthcoming strategies, policies and action plans prioritized based on the level of impact on client’s operations (e.G. Likelihood of a weather event occurring and severity).
• analyze the vulnerabilities and identify possible effects on client’s most sensitive operations with respect to the demand drivers (air cooling demand increase, water desalination increase, demand patterns etc.) and possible effect on client’s supply infrastructure (turbine efficiency, plant cooling efficiency, coastal infrastructure flooding risk, salinity increase in arabian gulf, transmission loses, sub-stations and plant specifications etc.) and network.
• conduct a qualitative and quantitative valuation for the most material facets. In terms of impact, the consultant might consider using different metrics necessary for client to quantify the risks (revenues, operational costs, social cost of carbon, mitigation goals etc.).
• consideration on adaptation options that increase the resilience of client’s operations to the impacts of a changing climate prioritized based on criteria recommended by us and identify the adaptive capacity of client.
• resilience plan to improve client’s adaptive capacity and respond to various climate change risks.
• response measure in merit order to account of climate change risks.
• model and tools to support client in periodic updates of the resilience plan.
• proposed growth scenario (s) in a ‘regulated climate change’ situation.
• working plan for the alignment with or integration of climate change risks into client’s corporate risk management portfolio and business planning.
• relevant risk architecture, monitoring, stress testing, triggers and actions.
• recommend appropriate financing models for the plan to be implemented.
• training manual and material preparation
• facilitate training
• certified carbon reduction manager (crm) by the association of energy engineers, or equivalent
if you feel this is your area of interest and meet any of the above three experience requirements, then please reply with your relevant experience.
saurabh+undefined Other Responses
Emergency Response Planning
this is engku from , malaysia. I am pleased to inform that we are putting together a professional training course on emergency response planning for cross industries. I am writing to invite any available professionals (preferably 20 years of experience or above) as a trainer to facilitate and share your expertise at the event. The training course will feature a practical guide to successful strategies, techniques and methodologies. The training is expected to attract cross industries practitioners offering excellent opportunities for a corporate networking, benchmarking, as well as potential business collaboration.
Uni strategic is the key provider of bespoke corporate and training events. Our conferences and trainings are attended by fortune 500 companies and public-listed firms all across the globe. We remain a leader in providing quality b2b information platforms to provide companies with the critical edge in corporate strategy today. As a leading conference and training provider, we unite large industry professionals from roles throughout the various sectors. Kindly refer to uni strategic for more information.
Below please find the scheduled dates and venue for this event:
date: 8 & 9 october 2012
venue: kuala lumpur, malaysia
below please find the target audience for this event:
hse managers and engineers
business continuity managers
crisis management managers
disaster recovery managers
corporate affair/communication managers
for your information, training fees, airfare and accommodation will be provided to the engaged training course facilitator as part of uni’s training course practice. As we are working on a tight schedule, we would be most grateful and look forward to receiving a favorable reply from you as soon as possible. I hope that you will view this as an opportunity to expand your business networks in the future apart from imparting your knowledge and sharing experiences with others who are keen to learn from you.
If you are able to deliver this topic with an interest from your side, i would appreciate it greatly if you could forward me the following information:
1) a comprehensive biography
2) client list
3) list of companies that attended his/her past trainings
should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your kind time & consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
engku nur anis adila
conference producer+12 Other Responses
We are looking to conduct paid phone consults with multple people with experience with ehs (environmental, health and safety) software. In particular, we are trying to talk with individuals with familiarity with the following platforms:
as part of your reply (to help us organize the calls) please rate your experience with any of these packages from 1 to 5 (with 5 being the highest+undefined Other Responses