Mobile Phone Marketing
I have a very amazing ability to influence the market with my innovative sales ideas and techniques and i have a few cell phone designs that i need to know how to get them made and into the market. Someone please help. These are brilliant like the phrase phablet which i unknowingly coined tenure upgrades and the edge screen phones just prove that my ideas ate going in the right direction of what works what people need and what the future has in store.
Derek+5 Other Responses
Iphone Vs Blackberry In Europe
We are studying current trends in the wireless handset market. Specifically, we would like to understand general purchasing and pricing trends for handset devices (who’s gaining market share, who’s loosing, thoughts on the market over the next 6-12 months). Much of your focus will be on the competition between rimm and apple.+3 Other Responses
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1k studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand the overall dynamics and trends in the smartphone market and ecosystem in europe and the us. More specifically, we are looking into how new technologies are introduced to the smart phone market. We'd like to look at different approaches, different business models and whether it differs by technology. One focus would be on potential 3d sensor technology. Primary questions are:
1. How should a new component/software/firmware player enter the smartphone market, and how does the smartphone ecosystem impact this?
2. What is the current dynamic of players like apple, samsung, qualcomm, independently of each other?
3. What is the key driver for oems to integrate 3d sensor technology into their smartphones?
The geographical focus is europe and the us at this stage, so we are interested to speak with experts from these markets and with experience at one of the three mentioned companies.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 60 minute discussions with experts in the first two weeks of january 2019 (deadline is mid-jan) and are happy to offer a flexible eur 200 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
lou+13 Other Responses
Herbs & Fruits
Product category :
herbs like linden, chamomile, mint, ginger, fennel, sage, aniseed and green tea
fruits like apple, rosehip, blackberry
geographical focus: turkey
- supply market overview in turkey (supply, trade-imports, exports, etc.)
- major countries producing herbs and green tea; including potential supply destinations for turkey
- demand market overview (market growth, top consuming countries and end—use segments)
- potential supplier list of herbs and green tea – location, product portfolio, contact information
- sourcing strategies (contract length, contract structure, seasonality)
- best time of the year to lock prices for individual herbs and blended products
note : 5 year historical of supply & demand+5 Other Responses