Center For Medicare And Medicaid Services
We are looking to speak with 2-3 experts to understand the decision-making processes for cms (centers for medicare and medicaid services) reimbursement, specifically for new prescription medications to treat cough.
This would be for a 1-hour phone consultation. Please respond as to your relevance in this space and provide a few brief statements to the questions below:
1. Are you familiar with or cms (centers for medicare and medicaid services) rules at the national level?
2. Do you currently work for cms or serve on a working group?
3. Can you describe your experience with managed medicare lives?+30 Other Responses
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy - Hospital, Medicare And Independent Practice
We are interested in speaking with experts who can provide insights into hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
We are looking at (3) perspectives
1. Hospital decision-makers, involved in deciding whether or not to have wound care and hyperbaric facility on-site
2. Medicare, experts who can discuss the reimbursement trends for wound care and hyperbaric, preferably someone from cms (centers for medicare & medicaid services)
3. Independent wound & hyperbaric practices (these are practices that are owned/operated separate from hospitals)
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
Kindly refer to specific categories applicable to your expertise
- for hospital decision-maker:
1. What is/was your role at the hospital?
2. Does/did your hospital have wound care and/or hyperbaric offering on-site?
3. If yes, did you outsource the management of the center or did you manage it internally?
4. Are/were you involved in hospital management discussions regarding whether or not to add a wound care facility or keep the existing wound care facility in the future?
5. Are/were you familiar with the importance of wound care / hyperbaric to the hospital both from a clinical and a profitability perspective?
1. What is/was your role or relationship with cms?
2. Are you familiar with the reimbursement policies surrounding wound care and hyperbaric?
3. Do you know the differences between reimbursement with regards to wound care and hyperbaric at hospitals as compared to independent facilities?
4. Were you involved in the reimbursement auditing process for wound care / hyperbaric for hospitals and/or independent facilities?
5. Are you familiar with trends in reimbursement rates for wound care / hyperbaric (i.E. Rates expected to go up, down, or be flat)?
- independent practice
1. Are/were you involved in an independent wound care or hyperbaric center?
2. What is/was your role at the independent hyperbaric center?
3. How long have you been in the wound care and hyperbaric industry?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +22 Other Responses
We are looking for turn key - full service, set up for medicaid/medicare private practice and possibly(opt/osp - secondarily) for physical therapy at this time, asap; we need a full service, step by step outline and training on each step - for setting-up enrollment all out staff, developing policies and procedures meeting all regulations, "audit ready" and self audit of all regulations - in compliance with all regulations, billing training, and so, turn key services - we are not looking for only enrollment services - we need expert consulting through our billing periods and gurantees for results based consulting.
We are a neurology practice.+13 Other Responses