Looking for someone with industry sales experience of ceramic technology and products. Company has developed a new polyramic over the last 10 years that is now ready for commercialization. Has proven to be better than whats out there today and utilized in the space program. Need someone with contacts in various industries such as semiconductor, aerospace, armor and others to lead the company. . . . .+14 Other Responses
Csp Network Access Technology
Our firm requires multiple experts from tier 1 and tier 2 telecom providers who have experience in utilizing vendors that provide network access technologies such as calix and adtran.
We would like to have a better understanding on the composition of spending of telco service providers into these vendors and how cost/spend is broken down in different ways such as e.G. Fiber related vs. Copper related. new install vs. Maintenance and capacity expansion and spend on new software products.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role, in terms of selecting access technology vendors for your network?
2. Can you provide an overview or share your insights on the budget priorities of telco service providers when choosing to expand their customer broadband technologies?
3. Have you utilized either calixto or adtran? Please specify vendors in this space that you have engaged with.
4. Would you be able to discuss pros and cons primarily on the composition of spending by telco service providers into these vendors broken down into the following? Please answer with a yes/no for each or a few brief statements
4a. Fiber related vs. Copper related
4b. New install vs. Maintenance and capacity expansion
4c. Spending on new software products
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+11 Other Responses
3d Scanning Technology
We are the global leader in open innovation competitions with clients ranging from fortune 1000, large-scale not-for-profits, and governmental agencies. With more than a decade of experience, we have a proven track record of crowd sourcing innovation solutions from the world’s smartest people, who compete to provide ideas and solutions to important business, social, policy, scientific, and technical challenges. We are an authorized zintro partner.
Our client desires a 3-dimensional (3d) scanning technology that overcomes current limitations due to lighting, reflectivity, and especially multipath interference. The client is looking for technologies, either software, hardware or both, that can overcome or significantly improve upon existing technologies, particularly in environments where complex geometries cause multipath noise
this is a reduction-to-practice challenge that requires a written proposal and experimental proof-of-concept data (and/or sample delivery); $30,000 is on offer.
If you are interested in participating in the challenge, please reply back via zintro and i will send you the required information.+18 Other Responses
Micro-trenching Technology For Fiber Optics Cable
Description/need: to understand the potential of micro-trenching technology in deployment of fiber optics cable in the us
number of experts: 3-4
possible companies: at&t, verizon, centurylink, geo-path, quanta telecommunication services, corporate technology solutions, gca applied technologies, carfco
expert job titles: project manager, engineering head, operations manager
we are looking for expert having significant experience in purchase and contracting of laying of fiber optic cables through micro trenching technology who can give us an understanding of the overall market for micro trenching.
1) which are the top application areas of micro-trenching within the optical fiber application space?
2) who are the top players engaged in procuring and laying optical fiber cables using micro trenching technology in us and canada?
3) what are the advantages of micro trenching over other methods of laying optical fiber cables?
4) in terms of optical route miles, what will be the market for optical fiber cable in us? What share will be through micro trenching ?
5) who are the entities present in decision making and deployment of fiber optic cables in the us through micro-trenching. +6 Other Responses