We (major consulting company) are looking for experts for chemical catalysts from precious materials (e.G. Platinum, rhodium)for 1) basic research on industry (e.G. Categorization of market/types of catalyzers, market development over past years, major players, new technologies/trends in industry,...) and 2) potential project with client. Experts from academia/research as well as those with business background welcome.+7 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical And Agricultural Fine Chemicals
I am looking for someone with expertise in the production and commercialization (custom and toll) of fine chemicals specifically for agricultural and pharmaceutical/cosmetic industries.
Experience in the chemical synthesis of this products, but also in the design and operations of their processing plants is desirable.
Overview on industry trends and charateristics, as well as the competitive landscape (globally and in mexico/latam).
Want to understand the challenges for a company that has historically been focused on agricultural fine chemicals to enter the pharmaceutical/cosmetics market.
A spanish speaker would be preferable but not mandatory.+7 Other Responses
Chemicals And Basic Materials Survey
Hi, i am the founder & ceo of zintro.
We are brainstorming on ways that we can deliver more high quality inquiries in the chemicals and basic materials markets to you. Specifically, we are looking for inquiries that could lead to larger projects as opposed to just micro-consults (although those are ok too.). It would be great if you could help us help you. Specifically:
1. What is the title/department/division/company of individuals we should we target to improve our chances of finding you good prospects?
2. How would you describe the projects? E.G. Related to plant setup? Production? Distribution? Engineering? Equipment purchase? Supply/demand? Uses for chemicals? Etc.
3. Are there any specific companies/divisions/departments you think we should target?
4. Where are most of your current customers? Near your office? What state, region, country?
Thanks so much for your help. Hopefully, we will deliver some good projects to you soon.
- stuart+20 Other Responses
Specialty Chemicals Manufacturing
Our plan is to build a medium size factory to provide services and oil & gas fields chemicals for aramco.
We would like to install reactor tanks and we need the know how for the manufacturing the chemicals.
Thank you+11 Other Responses
Chemical Engineering In Agrichemicals
I am looking for chemical engineers with experience in process engineering and design engineering in the agrichemicals industry.
Specifically, we are looking for engineers who have experience with:
- phosphorus trichloride
- methyl dichlorophosphine
- methane phosphonous acid diesters
these materials are difficult to handle, so we are particularly looking for engineers and chemists with experience in their storage, transfer and reactions.
Need background in crop protection chemicals with one or more large companies in this business.
Assignments will involve development of pfds, p&ids, process design packages and basic engineering design packages chemical production facilities.+21 Other Responses
I am doing a project regarding to the global chemical distributors for fmcg product.
This project is aiming to understand various distribution models and strategies adopted by fmcg companies for chemical raw materials. And major global chemical distributors analysis would also execute in this project for identify of global top chemical distributors and their capabilities.
I am sending this request in order to seek any experts in the chemical distribution industry who can expertise in this project. Thank you for your attentions. Look forward to hearing from you soon.+14 Other Responses
We are searching for an expert with deep understanding of the nigerian chemical market. We need information on the key chemical distribution companies in nigeria, key end clients and respective figures on the market e.G. Market shares, size of the market for chemicals etc. Moreover the person should have good knowledge on import restrictions, taxes and duties for chemicals and other regulatory issues.
We are conducting a project for nigeria and would be happy to have an expert on our team for approx. 10 days.+6 Other Responses
Within an ongoing project for a chemical holding company (major producer in organic and inorganic, as well as specialty chemicals) we are looking for a professional to help us with the following tasks:
(a) review the global trends of innovative and technological development (r&d) in the chemical industry;
(b) review of key directions that major chemical corporations have chosen for innovations;
(c) list priority and prospective areas for the company’s innovative and technological development activities (projects), including mid- and long-term r&d management programs;
(d) develop methodological recommendations relating to the development and implementation of technological innovations in the company
(e) assess available technologies
an expert that would fit the following requirements:
1. Technical education in chemistry (knowledge of technologies in organic and/or inorganic chemicals, specialty chemicals is required),
2. Industrial experience perhaps in a role of technical or technological supervisor/ manager,
3. Some experience in consulting chemical production, involvement in investment projects,
4. Knowledge of the global trends in r&d+13 Other Responses
Chemicals Industry Webinar
Zintro is proud to launch a new free webinar series titled "chemical industry insights & innovation". It will cover the most important trends impacting all sectors of the chemical industry and will be presented by top business and technical experts who are part of the zintro community.
We are pleased to invite you to the first installment of the series on thursday, june 19th at 1.00 pm (et). Our first presenter is david a. Hurwitz, managing director of edica-garnett partners llc, a global strategy and execution consultancy.
"evolving coatings industry, emerging technology - a look ahead...A glimpse at the past!"
click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto
the coatings industry continues to evolve. To the outsider, much might look the same as it did just a decade or two ago. To the insider, industry restructuring and globalization have changed its footprint, regulations have impacted formulations, product stewardship is adding new business challenges, and technology has evolved such that products are actually different in some meaningful ways from the clean air act became law in the united states over 40 years ago. This look at how things have changed but also at how some things have remained the same, provides one observer's view of the paints and coatings industry, key participants, and the drivers that continue to shape the industry and inspire continued innovation.
About david a. Hurwitz:
david has worked for over twenty years in chemical industry consulting. Addressing specialty chemicals, polymers, advanced materials, fine chemical and many downstream industries. He received a b.S. Degree in chemical engineering from cornell university, an m.S. Degree in chemical engineering from washington university in st. Louis, and an m.B.A. From the university of chicago. David is active in the societe de chemie industrielle - american section, the american institute of chemical engineers and the american chemical society.
Click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto+8 Other Responses
We need chemicals by order. Looking for fuel additives, petrochemicals, organic and nonorganic chemicals, api's, catalysts, metals, industrial chemicals, fine chemicals, chemical reagents, intermediates, gases, rubber, plastics,ore, oilfield production chemicals+2 Other Responses
Specialty Chemicals Manufacturing
We would like to speak with senior managers who are responsible for the planning and delivery of capital expenditures in specialty chemicals. We would like to discuss the following topics as part of a 1 hour conversation:
- an overview of your capital planning and delivery process
- use of best cost country sourcing
- make vs. Buy decisions, both in terms of purchasing categories and process resources
- supplier panels and partnerships
- capex metrics and criteria
we believe our ideal interviewees will have the following qualifications:
1. Experience as a senior manager at a firm with revenues greater than $3bb. This last factor is critical; please do not reply if you cannot meet this criteria.
2. In-depth knowledge of a firm’s planning, delivery, and sourcing processes for capital expenditures.
3. Current or past experience as a vp or director of the supply chain, operations, sourcing, or finance functions+10 Other Responses
Global Chemical Industry
Russian large management consulting company looking for an expert in global chemical/fertilizer industry
seeking experts with knowledge of innovation management, new product development, investment in innovation.
Most welcome are senior position managers/experts in large global companies such as agrium inc, the mosaic company, k+s ag, yara international, basf se, syngenta ag or other global large producers
areas of expertise:
1. Technical education in the field of chemistry and chemical industry (knowledge of technological schemes for the main types of organic and inorganic chemicals, special chemical groups).
2. Work experience in the chemical industries as engineering, technology leadership.
3. Experience in providing consulting services in the field of chemical production, investment projects, etc.
4. Having access to information and knowledge base of trends in scientific and technological development of the chemical industry in the world (the main directions of fundamental and applied research in industrialized countries, including in the corporate sector).+8 Other Responses