Specialty Chemicals/catalyst Technology Licensing
We are working with a large oil and gas company and looking to connect with experts who can help us in understanding the engagement models in procuring specialty chemicals/catalyst technology licensing for our client. We would like to connect with someone who has worked in companies like of shell, dow, exxonmobil, chevron, evonik, lummus technology etc. Who provide these kind of licenses or someone working in the oil and gas companies who has procured such licenses for their firm. We would like to get a better understanding of the following points:
1) what are the different engagement models in technology licensing? What are the parameters that help in deciding the kind of licensing to go forward?
2) we are primarily interested in comparing direct discussion and negotiation versus tendering. We want to understand pros and cons of each model. What is the adoption rate of these licensing methods? Use case or examples where the engagement models have been used will be good to have.
3) what engagement models do other major oil and gas companies opt for?
4) what are the contracting best practices? How do we keep the power in the hands of the licensee to keep the licensor in check? What are some risk mitigation strategies that the licensee can adopt?
5) what are the key parameters or terms to check on a licensor agreement?+20 Other Responses
Chemicals Industry Webinar
Zintro is proud to launch a new free webinar series titled "chemical industry insights & innovation". It will cover the most important trends impacting all sectors of the chemical industry and will be presented by top business and technical experts who are part of the zintro community.
We are pleased to invite you to the first installment of the series on thursday, june 19th at 1.00 pm (et). Our first presenter is david a. Hurwitz, managing director of edica-garnett partners llc, a global strategy and execution consultancy.
"evolving coatings industry, emerging technology - a look ahead...A glimpse at the past!"
click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto
the coatings industry continues to evolve. To the outsider, much might look the same as it did just a decade or two ago. To the insider, industry restructuring and globalization have changed its footprint, regulations have impacted formulations, product stewardship is adding new business challenges, and technology has evolved such that products are actually different in some meaningful ways from the clean air act became law in the united states over 40 years ago. This look at how things have changed but also at how some things have remained the same, provides one observer's view of the paints and coatings industry, key participants, and the drivers that continue to shape the industry and inspire continued innovation.
About david a. Hurwitz:
david has worked for over twenty years in chemical industry consulting. Addressing specialty chemicals, polymers, advanced materials, fine chemical and many downstream industries. He received a b.S. Degree in chemical engineering from cornell university, an m.S. Degree in chemical engineering from washington university in st. Louis, and an m.B.A. From the university of chicago. David is active in the societe de chemie industrielle - american section, the american institute of chemical engineers and the american chemical society.
Click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto+8 Other Responses
We are interested in having an interview in the coming days with an expert in the pool chemicals space. More specifically, we are interested in speaking with someone who is knowledgeable about chlorine sanitizers, e.G., trichlor, dichlor, calhypo, bromine and alternative sanitizers (uv, salt generators, etc.)
we would be interested in speaking with the following types of people:
· manufacturers: someone who works for a chemical company manufacturing chlorine/sanitizer products for pool use
· distributors: someone who works for a distributor (e.G., poolcorp) who sells pool chemicals
· specialty retailers: someone who works for a specialty retailer (e.G., leslie’s pool supply, pinch a penny) with direct knowledge of the chemical side of the business
we would look to speak with an upper-level executive or someone with operational or marketing background.
Please let me know if you need any more information from me regarding this request.
tara+15 Other Responses
Within an ongoing project for a chemical holding company (major producer in organic and inorganic, as well as specialty chemicals) we are looking for a professional to help us with the following tasks:
(a) review the global trends of innovative and technological development (r&d) in the chemical industry;
(b) review of key directions that major chemical corporations have chosen for innovations;
(c) list priority and prospective areas for the company’s innovative and technological development activities (projects), including mid- and long-term r&d management programs;
(d) develop methodological recommendations relating to the development and implementation of technological innovations in the company
(e) assess available technologies
an expert that would fit the following requirements:
1. Technical education in chemistry (knowledge of technologies in organic and/or inorganic chemicals, specialty chemicals is required),
2. Industrial experience perhaps in a role of technical or technological supervisor/ manager,
3. Some experience in consulting chemical production, involvement in investment projects,
4. Knowledge of the global trends in r&d+13 Other Responses
Chemicals - Hydrotreating Catalyst
We are looking for an expert who could provide insights on chemicals - hydrotreating catalyst and the set of tentative questions below:-
1. Cost structure/cost drivers of hydrotreating catalyst
2. Major global manufacturers of hydrotreating catalysts having presence or hydrotreating plants in south-east asia /asia
3) comparison in capabilities of major manufacturers such as capacity, differentiated technology, price, service levels etc.
4) who are the buyers of hydrotreating catalysts in asia? 2-3 case studies
5) market size of hydrotreating catalysts of the last five years:
+4 Other Responses
I am looking for an expert in chemical industry (aroma chemicals) who could help us in building the cost model or provide cost related data regarding aroma chemicals such as flor acetate(jasmacyclene) and frutene ( florocyclene). Also, who is good at stoichiometric ratio balancing. Kindly revert. Thank you.+8 Other Responses
Lab Chemicals Market
We are looking for an expert to share insights to the following questions on lab chemicals:
1. Global market size (revenue in usd) split by region and applications
2. Market trends in lab chemical reagents
3. Market growth rate with outlook
let us know if you can provide us answers to above questions.
+17 Other Responses
contribute to the zintro blog!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary and provides you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: is the chemical industry ripe for consolidation? This week lonza announced its acquisition of arch chemicals. Could we see more of this in the industry?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward . .+4 Other Responses
Chemical Absorbent Market
I am looking for experts on sourcing chemical absorbents such as bleaching earth on behalf of a global agro-chemicals company. They interested to understand the feasibility of moving towards more centralized strategy with global suppliers such as clariant, taiko etc and their annual volume is 23,000 tonnes+9 Other Responses
Laboratory Chemical Reagents Market
I am currently looking for information in the life science lab chemicals reagents market
looking for the following information in detail (detailed and deep insights needed). Please respond at the earliest and we can get the process started.
Category – laboratory chemicals reagents market (life sciences category)
deliverables needed –
• market size (global & regional – us, eu & asia)
• implications/barriers/opportunities/market trends (region wise analysis)
o i am interested to understand what the suppliers will be doing in 2020
o past success story of innovation
o future strategies – for example – how will clones buying change in the years to come?
• how do suppliers price their material?
O cost structure & pricing model
o pricing scenarios
• risk, regulatory & compliance environment – regional & china in specific
o any major changes that i need to be looking out for?
• environmental aspects
o environment policies & safety policies are less pronounced in asia than in europe and asia. How is this impacting the market in the concerned regions?
• who are the major suppliers (top 10) for laboratory chemicals reagents?
O what are the specific tools that suppliers use?
O what is their market share?
• procurement best practices?
O which strategies to use to procure laboratory chemical reagents? Like for example, can i look at cherry picking from libraries and pay per compound?
• who are the unique and niche manufacturers? – how diverse is this supply chain
virat+17 Other Responses
I'm looking for chemical blending consultant to aide in the design and build of a small/medium chemical blending plant in the mid-east. Products expected to be manufactured will include degreasers, construction chemicals, detergents..etc. Scope of work will include design, identification of equipment sourcing and working with our company to implement the plan.
Some on-site work will be required+66 Other Responses
Fermentation Process Development- Chemicals
i am looking for expertise on the fermentation process of api's (neomycin sulfate and hydrocortisone)
need chemical breakdown/composition for these two chemicals particularly.
Can anyone help??
please connect.+6 Other Responses