Global Chemical Industry
Russian large management consulting company looking for an expert in global chemical/fertilizer industry
seeking experts with knowledge of innovation management, new product development, investment in innovation.
Most welcome are senior position managers/experts in large global companies such as agrium inc, the mosaic company, k+s ag, yara international, basf se, syngenta ag or other global large producers
areas of expertise:
1. Technical education in the field of chemistry and chemical industry (knowledge of technological schemes for the main types of organic and inorganic chemicals, special chemical groups).
2. Work experience in the chemical industries as engineering, technology leadership.
3. Experience in providing consulting services in the field of chemical production, investment projects, etc.
4. Having access to information and knowledge base of trends in scientific and technological development of the chemical industry in the world (the main directions of fundamental and applied research in industrialized countries, including in the corporate sector).+8 Other Responses
Chemicals Industry Webinar
Zintro is proud to launch a new free webinar series titled "chemical industry insights & innovation". It will cover the most important trends impacting all sectors of the chemical industry and will be presented by top business and technical experts who are part of the zintro community.
We are pleased to invite you to the first installment of the series on thursday, june 19th at 1.00 pm (et). Our first presenter is david a. Hurwitz, managing director of edica-garnett partners llc, a global strategy and execution consultancy.
"evolving coatings industry, emerging technology - a look ahead...A glimpse at the past!"
click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto
the coatings industry continues to evolve. To the outsider, much might look the same as it did just a decade or two ago. To the insider, industry restructuring and globalization have changed its footprint, regulations have impacted formulations, product stewardship is adding new business challenges, and technology has evolved such that products are actually different in some meaningful ways from the clean air act became law in the united states over 40 years ago. This look at how things have changed but also at how some things have remained the same, provides one observer's view of the paints and coatings industry, key participants, and the drivers that continue to shape the industry and inspire continued innovation.
About david a. Hurwitz:
david has worked for over twenty years in chemical industry consulting. Addressing specialty chemicals, polymers, advanced materials, fine chemical and many downstream industries. He received a b.S. Degree in chemical engineering from cornell university, an m.S. Degree in chemical engineering from washington university in st. Louis, and an m.B.A. From the university of chicago. David is active in the societe de chemie industrielle - american section, the american institute of chemical engineers and the american chemical society.
Click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto+8 Other Responses
We are currently looking for an industry expert who could share market insights on stannous fluoride (snf2) or tin(ii) fluoride. Please let us know, if you could help us with the following details:
• regional and global demand of stannous fluoride along with growth rate
• global suppliers of snf2 (plant location and capacity by region)
• future capacity additions, if any
thanks & regards,
arun+12 Other Responses
Production And Operation In Chemical Industry
We are looking for multiple participants who can share their insights in the production and operation of chemical industry.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation. Kindly respond to the questions below in relevance to your experience.
1. Can you discuss your responsibility for making sure production meets quantity and quality targets? Please explain briefly.
2. How long have you been in the industry?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking any confidential information.+65 Other Responses