Chemicals Industry Webinar
Zintro is proud to launch a new free webinar series titled "chemical industry insights & innovation". It will cover the most important trends impacting all sectors of the chemical industry and will be presented by top business and technical experts who are part of the zintro community.
We are pleased to invite you to the first installment of the series on thursday, june 19th at 1.00 pm (et). Our first presenter is david a. Hurwitz, managing director of edica-garnett partners llc, a global strategy and execution consultancy.
"evolving coatings industry, emerging technology - a look ahead...A glimpse at the past!"
click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto
the coatings industry continues to evolve. To the outsider, much might look the same as it did just a decade or two ago. To the insider, industry restructuring and globalization have changed its footprint, regulations have impacted formulations, product stewardship is adding new business challenges, and technology has evolved such that products are actually different in some meaningful ways from the clean air act became law in the united states over 40 years ago. This look at how things have changed but also at how some things have remained the same, provides one observer's view of the paints and coatings industry, key participants, and the drivers that continue to shape the industry and inspire continued innovation.
About david a. Hurwitz:
david has worked for over twenty years in chemical industry consulting. Addressing specialty chemicals, polymers, advanced materials, fine chemical and many downstream industries. He received a b.S. Degree in chemical engineering from cornell university, an m.S. Degree in chemical engineering from washington university in st. Louis, and an m.B.A. From the university of chicago. David is active in the societe de chemie industrielle - american section, the american institute of chemical engineers and the american chemical society.
Click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto+8 Other Responses
Chemicals And Basic Materials Survey
Hi, i am the founder & ceo of zintro.
We are brainstorming on ways that we can deliver more high quality inquiries in the chemicals and basic materials markets to you. Specifically, we are looking for inquiries that could lead to larger projects as opposed to just micro-consults (although those are ok too.). It would be great if you could help us help you. Specifically:
1. What is the title/department/division/company of individuals we should we target to improve our chances of finding you good prospects?
2. How would you describe the projects? E.G. Related to plant setup? Production? Distribution? Engineering? Equipment purchase? Supply/demand? Uses for chemicals? Etc.
3. Are there any specific companies/divisions/departments you think we should target?
4. Where are most of your current customers? Near your office? What state, region, country?
Thanks so much for your help. Hopefully, we will deliver some good projects to you soon.
- stuart+20 Other Responses
Global Chemical Industry
Russian large management consulting company looking for an expert in global chemical/fertilizer industry
seeking experts with knowledge of innovation management, new product development, investment in innovation.
Most welcome are senior position managers/experts in large global companies such as agrium inc, the mosaic company, k+s ag, yara international, basf se, syngenta ag or other global large producers
areas of expertise:
1. Technical education in the field of chemistry and chemical industry (knowledge of technological schemes for the main types of organic and inorganic chemicals, special chemical groups).
2. Work experience in the chemical industries as engineering, technology leadership.
3. Experience in providing consulting services in the field of chemical production, investment projects, etc.
4. Having access to information and knowledge base of trends in scientific and technological development of the chemical industry in the world (the main directions of fundamental and applied research in industrialized countries, including in the corporate sector).+8 Other Responses
Hazardous Agro Chemicals Packaging
We are looking for experts in agro-chemical packaging, with specific knowledge of un mark certification for hazardous substance packaging and barrier coatings for plastic bottles. The key questions that we need answered include:
• what is the process for obtaining un mark certification for manufacturing of packaging for hazardous agro-chemicals?
• is there any additional investment required by packaging manufacturers to qualify for un mark certification?
• what are the key barrier coatings used for packaging agro-chemicals in plastic bottles? E.G. Fluoride coatings, cts technology, etc.
• what is the cost difference between regular plastic containers and coated containers certified for agro-chemicals?
+4 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical And Agricultural Fine Chemicals
I am looking for someone with expertise in the production and commercialization (custom and toll) of fine chemicals specifically for agricultural and pharmaceutical/cosmetic industries.
Experience in the chemical synthesis of this products, but also in the design and operations of their processing plants is desirable.
Overview on industry trends and charateristics, as well as the competitive landscape (globally and in mexico/latam).
Want to understand the challenges for a company that has historically been focused on agricultural fine chemicals to enter the pharmaceutical/cosmetics market.
A spanish speaker would be preferable but not mandatory.+7 Other Responses
Within an ongoing project for a chemical holding company (major producer in organic and inorganic, as well as specialty chemicals) we are looking for a professional to help us with the following tasks:
(a) review the global trends of innovative and technological development (r&d) in the chemical industry;
(b) review of key directions that major chemical corporations have chosen for innovations;
(c) list priority and prospective areas for the company’s innovative and technological development activities (projects), including mid- and long-term r&d management programs;
(d) develop methodological recommendations relating to the development and implementation of technological innovations in the company
(e) assess available technologies
an expert that would fit the following requirements:
1. Technical education in chemistry (knowledge of technologies in organic and/or inorganic chemicals, specialty chemicals is required),
2. Industrial experience perhaps in a role of technical or technological supervisor/ manager,
3. Some experience in consulting chemical production, involvement in investment projects,
4. Knowledge of the global trends in r&d+13 Other Responses
i am a senior research analyst working for the chemicals domain at a premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500.
Currently, i am researching on the market of phosphates and phosphites and would like to secure a telephonic conversation and are ready to pay for the first call. Following are the questions on which i would like to have expertise on:
1. Global demand for phosphates and phosphites with demand by region and demand by application split
2. Global capacity for phosphates and phosphites with capacity by region split+6 Other Responses
Chemicals - Hydrotreating Catalyst
We are looking for an expert who could provide insights on chemicals - hydrotreating catalyst and the set of tentative questions below:-
1. Cost structure/cost drivers of hydrotreating catalyst
2. Major global manufacturers of hydrotreating catalysts having presence or hydrotreating plants in south-east asia /asia
3) comparison in capabilities of major manufacturers such as capacity, differentiated technology, price, service levels etc.
4) who are the buyers of hydrotreating catalysts in asia? 2-3 case studies
5) market size of hydrotreating catalysts of the last five years:
+4 Other Responses
I am doing a project regarding to the global chemical distributors for fmcg product.
This project is aiming to understand various distribution models and strategies adopted by fmcg companies for chemical raw materials. And major global chemical distributors analysis would also execute in this project for identify of global top chemical distributors and their capabilities.
I am sending this request in order to seek any experts in the chemical distribution industry who can expertise in this project. Thank you for your attentions. Look forward to hearing from you soon.+14 Other Responses
International Chemical Manufacturer Business Plan
We are looking for a consultant who can help provide market research, identify products that are in demand, create a business plan and can help in arranging partnerships with international chemical manufacturers. We are interested with experts from industries such as specialty chemicals, food chemicals, additives, plastics.
This is a paid project with at least 1-hour of phone consultation. Kindly respond with a summary of your relevant experience in the space and a latest copy of your cv.
+28 Other Responses
Production Cost Of Chemicals
I am looking for an expert who can help us in providing the production cost of chemicals such as cu-thd2, y-thd and ba-thd-tg. Kindly let us know if you can help us with your expertise on all the three chemicals or any of the above.
+20 Other Responses
Oilfield Chemical Products
We are looking to connect with subject matter experts having comprehensive knowledge around specific oilfield specialty chemicals products in the kingdom of saudi arabia (ksa).
The products we are looking into are:
1. Benzalkonium chloride solution
2. Primary and secondary mud emulsifier
3. Triazine based h2s scavenger
4. Pour point depressant
5. Scale and corrosion inhibitors
we are looking to understand the domestic manufacturing scenario of the products mentioned above and raw material sourcing required for manufacturing these products in the kingdom of saudi arabia (ksa).
We are also looking for prices of the products.
We would appreciate a prompt response from relevant experts so that we may share more details on the project.
+10 Other Responses