Judaism, satmar, parenting for custody dispute. I represent father leaving community who wants to co-parent with satmar wife.+3 Other Responses
Child Care Subsidy Administration
We are interested to speak with multiple experts who have knowledge in the child care subsidy administration space.
Focused on 2 perspectives.
1. Someone currently or previously connected with companies such as conduent, who facilitate government-run low-income childcare subsidies, connecting the parent to the child care center and ensuring payments go from the government to the child care center.
2. Decision-makers from the state government in charge of selecting solution providers such as conduent and controltec.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please briefly answer the questions below.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. Would you be able to discuss the selection process and considerations in selecting a solutions provider for a childcare subsidy programs?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+8 Other Responses
Malaysia - Oil And Gas Custody Metering
We are working on a study on quality measuring instruments used for custody metering of oil and gas in malaysia. The scope of services offered by the qmi supplier is for offshore and onshore locations, from platforms and fpso's to (off-)loading facilities and terminals, for pipeline operations, and refineries.
We need your inputs to address the following questions:
1. Key cost components and their percentage in overall cost structure for the manufacturer of custody metering system in malaysia (which include valves, flowmeters, flow computer, etc ) in terms of costs incurred on labor, facility, administration, depreciation, profit margin, etc.
A. Key cost drivers affecting the pricing of these quality measuring instruments for the buyers
2. Latest advanced technologies implemented by suppliers of qmi, which is used for custody transfer applications across the globe to improve operational efficiency
a. Any new investments on tools, equipment and/or systems employed in custody metering system?
3. What are popular contract arrangements made by o&g companies in malaysia with the suppliers of custody metering -qmi
a. Do o&g clients in malaysia prefer leasing or buying the metering system? Which has greater saving opportunities in terms of % for the clients?
B. What is the level of adoption (in the range of percentage) in terms of leasing and buying of custody metering- qmi by o&g clients? Provide case references on the same
4. How does clients procure maintenance services for these custody metering instruments in malaysia(or south east asia) when they are buying or leasing it? Is a single supplier is recommended to buy and maintain the equipment?
A. Which has higher cost-saving benefits and adoption levels among o&g clients- buying with maintenance, buying without maintenance or leasing the qmi.
B. Is a single supplier is recommended to buy and maintain the equipment?
C. Key local suppliers of malaysia which provides custody metering system with/without maintenance services.+11 Other Responses