German Civil Construction
i am chandhini, a research analyst with a premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500.
We have been engaged by our client, a leading fmcg company to understand cost saving opportunities, negotiation strategies and procurement best practices in the german civil construction market. Also our client would like to understand the pros and cons of sourcing civil construction services (for small spend projects < 3 million) from poland and czech republic. The main focus is on german construction market, where our client has a strong pipeline of < usd 3 million worth civil construction projects in the next few years.
We are currently seeking expertise on the below topics, from industry leading subject matter experts for fee-based primary interview and discussion.
1. Cost structure comparison in the three markets (germany, poland and czech republic)
2. Civil construction demand increase as a consequence of increase in immigrants
3. Possible sourcing of construction materials (structural and rebar steel, timber and glass)
4. Financial, contractual and supply risk inherent in engaging with a german versus polish versus czech construction supplier
5. Best type of engagement - framework contract, competitive bidding, sole sourcing or need basis engagement
6. Outlook for material (steel) and labour rates in the three markets
tier 2 civil construction firms are preferred for this engagement.
I write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by 7th march, 2016. Thank you.+7 Other Responses