Insurance Software Space
We’re ramping up a new project in the insurance software space. Companies in this space provide administration solutions for life, health and annuity insurers (e.G. The larger insurance carriers like metlife, prudential, lincoln, etc.). We’re more focused on the group life / benefits side vs the individual life side for this project. For context, competitive set of software vendors in this space we’re interested in include eis, majesco, vitech and oracle.
We’re looking to onboard an advisor to work with us over the coming few weeks to better understand the market, competitive landscape for software vendors, etc. Here is a bit more color on what we’re looking to accomplish, related to the group life / benefits insurance space + software tools sold into that market:
overall market - # of carriers in the group benefits / life market today, any premium concentration within top carriers, lines of business by carrier, % of each carrier’s overall premium in certain lines, etc.
Trends – in any particular product lines, consolidation amongst carriers, etc.
Software modernization – what innings we’re in in terms of legacy system replacement for policy admin, billing, claims, quoting, etc.?
competitive landscape – understand strength, weaknesses, and momentum of the software vendors in the space. E.G. Eis, majesco, vitech and oracle. Which vendors are being used by which customers, what is overall feedback, etc.
Customers – understand which software tools each carrier is currently using, what is overall whitespace opportunity within existing carrier customers, and what is opportunity to win new logo customers today that aren’t already using a third-party software vendor for a piece of their business / certain product lines
this project will be roughly 40-50 hours of work spread across 2-3 weeks.
**it’s okay if the advisor can’t cover all of this, but we do need an industry person.**
please respond with brief answers to the following screening questions.
1. Do you have experience with software tools sold into the group life / benefits insurance market?
2. Are you able to share insights on the overall group benefits / life market, trends, software modernization, competitive landscape and customer experience in regards to the space?
*** referrals will be highly appreciated***+13 Other Responses
Software Procurement Value Mapping
i am dd, a research analyst with ****. We are premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
I am writing a white paper on cost to value mapping in software procurement industry focus is cpg or pharma or bfsi. This white paper is trying to address the delta between delivered value and perceived value of enterprise software, by redesigning the mix of cost components from a buyer perspective.
I am currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based (hourly rate) primary interview discussion for the following areas.
1. What are the key cost components of enterprise software procurement? Tco of crm or erp software?
2. How does an enterprise perceive value of software? What are the value components? (quantitative components like cost savings and qualitative components like employee productivity)
3. How can we map cost to value in software procurement? How can an enterprise optimize its spend on various cost components to maximize value derived from it?
As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest look forward to your response as soon as possible.
dd+4 Other Responses
Intelligence Software Solutions
We are looking for multiple subject matter experts and decision-makers on intelligence software solutions who can help understand the general needs and solutions so that the solution providers could meet the needs and refine the solutions/products provided. We are not interested in ‘classic’ solutions such as firewall, anti-virus.
Experts should be working in tier 1 companies in one of the following industries: critical infrastructure (energy, telecommunications, transportation), airports, large retailers, large healthcare providers or pharmaceutical manufacturers, and industrial engineering companies (that are subject to great risks if under significant threat).
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1. Are you the main and most senior executive responsible for securing your organization from possible threats?
2. Can you provide a high-level perspective of the security/threat detection needs of large corporations subject to security threats?
3. Can ‘sophisticated’ solutions for threat detection and intelligence analytics (not ‘classic’ solutions such as firewalls, anti-virus, etc.) be relevant and help in executing your role & responsibilities?
4. Could you contribute insights regarding enterprise security needs and solutions? (answer questions such as the few examples below)
- are there areas where there are no sufficient solutions for your needs?
- what improvements/features would you like to see in your solution?
- what is important to you when choosing a solution?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.
+10 Other Responses