3d Scanning Technology
We are the global leader in open innovation competitions with clients ranging from fortune 1000, large-scale not-for-profits, and governmental agencies. With more than a decade of experience, we have a proven track record of crowd sourcing innovation solutions from the world’s smartest people, who compete to provide ideas and solutions to important business, social, policy, scientific, and technical challenges. We are an authorized zintro partner.
Our client desires a 3-dimensional (3d) scanning technology that overcomes current limitations due to lighting, reflectivity, and especially multipath interference. The client is looking for technologies, either software, hardware or both, that can overcome or significantly improve upon existing technologies, particularly in environments where complex geometries cause multipath noise
this is a reduction-to-practice challenge that requires a written proposal and experimental proof-of-concept data (and/or sample delivery); $30,000 is on offer.
If you are interested in participating in the challenge, please reply back via zintro and i will send you the required information.+18 Other Responses
Csp Network Access Technology
Our firm requires multiple experts from tier 1 and tier 2 telecom providers who have experience in utilizing vendors that provide network access technologies such as calix and adtran.
We would like to have a better understanding on the composition of spending of telco service providers into these vendors and how cost/spend is broken down in different ways such as e.G. Fiber related vs. Copper related. new install vs. Maintenance and capacity expansion and spend on new software products.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role, in terms of selecting access technology vendors for your network?
2. Can you provide an overview or share your insights on the budget priorities of telco service providers when choosing to expand their customer broadband technologies?
3. Have you utilized either calixto or adtran? Please specify vendors in this space that you have engaged with.
4. Would you be able to discuss pros and cons primarily on the composition of spending by telco service providers into these vendors broken down into the following? Please answer with a yes/no for each or a few brief statements
4a. Fiber related vs. Copper related
4b. New install vs. Maintenance and capacity expansion
4c. Spending on new software products
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+11 Other Responses
Assisted Living And Healthcare Technologies
We are looking to speak with multiple experts who are frequently consulted on or have responsibility over the implementation of new assisted living or healthcare technologies within care homes. We are looking for insights to understand the ways in which technology, telecoms, and connectivity are currently used in the nhs and social care organisations, whilst also identifying the unmet needs within the health service and social care.
This is a paid 1-hr audio consultation for $250. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below.
1) do you have responsibility over the implementation of new assisted living or healthcare technologies within care homes?
2) are you aware of assisted and healthcare technologies that are currently used in care homes? Kindly discuss briefly.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information
*referrals are highly appreciated*
+7 Other Responses
Us Innovative Boiler Combustion Technology
We are conducting a research with key decision makers across range of industries in usa on an innovative boiler combustion technology.
• objective: through this research we would like to explore opinions on an innovative boiler combustion technology. The key topics that we would like to discuss are:
ocurrent boiler management practices
okey drivers and challenges
o emissions norms & management
o evaluation of an innovative combustion technology
o potential drivers and barriers in adoption of new technology
• confidentiality: please note that we adhere to market research code of conduct and are bound to confidentiality. None of the opinions expressed by you will be aligned with you or your organization unless we have an explicit written permission from your end.
• methodology & duration: the interview will take place by phone and we request you to have access to internet at the time of interview so that we can share relevant materials online during the interview. The interview may take around 30 minutes.
• industries: any industry which uses boiler combustion technology e.G. Oil & gas, energy, power, metals, f&b, etc.
• role: experts currently in role of managers and above in functions like operations, production, engineering, environment, etc and the ones who have influence on purchasing decisions on boiler combustion spends at corporate or site level
• special note: we are looking to connect with industry experts working in an organization which has its own boiler combustion units. Not the ones working with consulting firms.
• regions: looking for experts based in united states only
reserch team+10 Other Responses