Climate Change Risks And Impact Assessment
Climate change risks and impact assessment experience sme (certified carbon reduction manager (crm) - from energy & utility background)
we are currently working on this opportunity for providing consulting services for climate change risks and impact on client’s business
scope of work covers the following:
• detailed impact assessment of the identified risks in light of global, regional and uae specific climate change trends , assessment of the existing and forthcoming strategies, policies and action plans prioritized based on the level of impact on client’s operations (e.G. Likelihood of a weather event occurring and severity).
• analyze the vulnerabilities and identify possible effects on client’s most sensitive operations with respect to the demand drivers (air cooling demand increase, water desalination increase, demand patterns etc.) and possible effect on client’s supply infrastructure (turbine efficiency, plant cooling efficiency, coastal infrastructure flooding risk, salinity increase in arabian gulf, transmission loses, sub-stations and plant specifications etc.) and network.
• conduct a qualitative and quantitative valuation for the most material facets. In terms of impact, the consultant might consider using different metrics necessary for client to quantify the risks (revenues, operational costs, social cost of carbon, mitigation goals etc.).
• consideration on adaptation options that increase the resilience of client’s operations to the impacts of a changing climate prioritized based on criteria recommended by us and identify the adaptive capacity of client.
• resilience plan to improve client’s adaptive capacity and respond to various climate change risks.
• response measure in merit order to account of climate change risks.
• model and tools to support client in periodic updates of the resilience plan.
• proposed growth scenario (s) in a ‘regulated climate change’ situation.
• working plan for the alignment with or integration of climate change risks into client’s corporate risk management portfolio and business planning.
• relevant risk architecture, monitoring, stress testing, triggers and actions.
• recommend appropriate financing models for the plan to be implemented.
• training manual and material preparation
• facilitate training
• certified carbon reduction manager (crm) by the association of energy engineers, or equivalent
if you feel this is your area of interest and meet any of the above three experience requirements, then please reply with your relevant experience.
saurabh+6 Other Responses
Risk Management Services
We are looking for senior experts (current and/or past employees) who can help us to understand their current and future business and growth strategies, products and services, strengths and weaknesses etc.
This would be 45 - 60 mins of paid phone consultation.
1. How many years of experience do you have ?
2. On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 – no knowledgeable, 10 – highly knowledgeable)how knowledgeable would you say you are to give insights on the given points of discussion below.
1. Timeline of their m&a activity
2. Total revenue over last 15 years
3. Cash and capital
margins – non gaap ( i.E. Adjusted)
- employee count
- organic growth
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+27 Other Responses
Book On Climate Change
Call for authors- book on climate change (land-uses and forestry)
we very happy to announce a new book project venture, an initiative with ***** science publishers inc. (ny) and the editing team including peers from brazil, spain, and australia. The new book is entitled land use, land-use change and forestry (lulucf), in reference to the unfccc framework (which is a starting point). This book is a compilation of 10-13 independent scientific articles, where each article is one chapter. Contributing authors must submit abstracts by august 15 (2013), and the full article by january 15 (2014). The contributions are in the format of scientific articles, but nevertheless there is flexibility for contributions (e.G., thesis, research, project, reviews, compilations, policy, discussions, etc). The abstract submission is about a 1 page long description of the proposed article and must include- title, names of authors, email contact information, affiliation, and draft abstract text (100-400 words) indicating the proposed idea for the article. The article will have a maximum of 10 pages and further guidance on formatting will be provided. Every and each abstract is very important to us, as non-selected abstracts are used to provide ideas to new books and all are invited again to take part in the coming books. There are no costs or revenues associated with being a contributing author.
Contact me for further information.
silvia+3 Other Responses
Cloud Based Disaster Recovery
i am looking for experts who can offer insights on cloud based disaster recovery (disaster recovery as a service draas) and business continuity. I need to understand:
1. How cloud based dr market positioned at present and how will it look like in the future?
2. Is this model only for smbs or enterprises as well?
3. Quantifiable benefits of moving to a cloud based dr.
4. Total cost of ownership for cloud based dr? What are the various cost heads that can be eliminated using this model?
5. Cost comparison/savings - cloud based dr vis a vis traditional dr.
6. Risks associated with cloud based dr and mitigation strategies for the same.
7. Implementation road map for cloud based dr and success stories/case studies.+18 Other Responses
Climate Risk Modeling
Looking for a climate risk modeler for a potential climate change project. An expert in climate risk models, with a record of applied research in the use of climate and related risk models in the private sector. Experience with climate risk in insurance models is desirable. The expert will have an advanced degree in a relevant field+9 Other Responses
Research In Biology And Climate Change
Looking to hold a climate change conference and need partners to sponsor.+5 Other Responses
i am doing a study for pakistan trucking market, wanted to analyze health, safety, security, and environment (hsse) part of trucking services in pakistan
what is the industry best practices with regard to
road safety risk management: identification and documentation of road safety risks at an early stage
fatigue management: compliant with local regulations around road transport and driving hours. Is the frmp in place, implemented, understood by drivers, frmp training?
Vehicle selection and maintenance: vehicles selected and maintained as per the local regulations and clients' standards/specifications.
Vehicle selection and maintenance is based on total cost of ownership.
Please respond so that we can discuss the details of the study
shijith+10 Other Responses
Buyer Risk Management In E-commerce
We are a global research firm and an authorized zintro partner.
We are looking for experts knowledgeable about the risk management and investigation in e-commerce industry. Ideal experts should be very familiar with buyer and transactional risk. Experts would have worked with global e-commerce players like amazon, alibaba, ebay.
This project is time critical and we would like to complete the consultation by 2nd may 2017. Kindly respond with a brief description of your background in this area and share your contact number as well as email to set up the initial discussion. Thank you
+4 Other Responses
Enterprise Risk Management
i am abhishek from a global consulting firm. We provide risk and business consulting services to clients in the middle east.We are looking for a subject matter expert having enterprise risk management (erm) knowledge within the building construction, real estate sector who can review and comment on existing processes (as applicable) but specifically suggest leading practices and practical risks and response strategies to one of our clients.
The work anticipated will be for 2-3 weeks during feb 2016 in abu dhabi and the sme is expected to suggest adequate, effective and efficient to-be risk management procedures and controls to the entity.
If interested, kindly share your updated cv highlighting required skills and contact details so that we can take this discussion forward.
Thanks,abhishek+23 Other Responses
Hello zintro, looking for a climate change expert with strong background in climate change adaptation and resilience. Needed to join a team of experts for an upcoming potential project to study market for climate change resilience in africa, asia and latin america. Please contact me if interested.
franklyn hall+49 Other Responses
Looking for disaster recovery professional wanted+35 Other Responses
Insurance Risk Management Services
Needed expertise for insurance risk management services on behalf of a f500 client in us+31 Other Responses