Climate Change Risks And Impact Assessment
Climate change risks and impact assessment experience sme (certified carbon reduction manager (crm) - from energy & utility background)
we are currently working on this opportunity for providing consulting services for climate change risks and impact on client’s business
scope of work covers the following:
• detailed impact assessment of the identified risks in light of global, regional and uae specific climate change trends , assessment of the existing and forthcoming strategies, policies and action plans prioritized based on the level of impact on client’s operations (e.G. Likelihood of a weather event occurring and severity).
• analyze the vulnerabilities and identify possible effects on client’s most sensitive operations with respect to the demand drivers (air cooling demand increase, water desalination increase, demand patterns etc.) and possible effect on client’s supply infrastructure (turbine efficiency, plant cooling efficiency, coastal infrastructure flooding risk, salinity increase in arabian gulf, transmission loses, sub-stations and plant specifications etc.) and network.
• conduct a qualitative and quantitative valuation for the most material facets. In terms of impact, the consultant might consider using different metrics necessary for client to quantify the risks (revenues, operational costs, social cost of carbon, mitigation goals etc.).
• consideration on adaptation options that increase the resilience of client’s operations to the impacts of a changing climate prioritized based on criteria recommended by us and identify the adaptive capacity of client.
• resilience plan to improve client’s adaptive capacity and respond to various climate change risks.
• response measure in merit order to account of climate change risks.
• model and tools to support client in periodic updates of the resilience plan.
• proposed growth scenario (s) in a ‘regulated climate change’ situation.
• working plan for the alignment with or integration of climate change risks into client’s corporate risk management portfolio and business planning.
• relevant risk architecture, monitoring, stress testing, triggers and actions.
• recommend appropriate financing models for the plan to be implemented.
• training manual and material preparation
• facilitate training
• certified carbon reduction manager (crm) by the association of energy engineers, or equivalent
if you feel this is your area of interest and meet any of the above three experience requirements, then please reply with your relevant experience.
saurabh+6 Other Responses
Travel Policy Benchmarking Of Indian Pharma
Travel policy benchmarking of pharmaceuticals & healthcare companies in india
we are a global market research firm seeking experts who can assist us by providing insights on the travel policies of leading pharmaceuticals & healthcare companies in the india region. We would wish to seek expert insights on the following aspects:
1. Case references of travel policies of leading pharmaceutical companies in india:
• case studies on travel policies of key pharma companies related to maintaining quality standards, limits for metros and non-metro cities across india
• details about tie-ups between key hotel chains in india and leading pharma companies across tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 cities and benefits of such tie-ups
2. Insights on threshold values defined by leading pharma companies in india based on the following:
• employee levels: threshold limits based on employee designations
• class of the destination city: tier1, tier2, tier3 cities
• star ratings of the hotels' booked: 3 star, 4 star, 5 star
3. Best practices
• guidelines and kpis on business hotel selection in indian cities
• best practices to be adopted for increased savings while designing a travel policy by various pharma companies based on various cities, hotel chains and employee thresholds, for the india region
4. Insights pertaining to hotel booking policies of top pharma companies in india, with respect to policy elements such as:
• hotel price ranges, mode of payment
• minimum days requirement for advance hotel booking
• type of fare preferred for example pre-payment/non-refundable rates etc.
• reimbursement of following:
a. Cancellation charges – before deadline
b. Extended stay option
c. Dry cleaning & laundry charges
d. Access to amenities [gym, spa] charges
e. Hotel frequent usage program
f. Room upgrades
g. “no-show” charges [cancellation occurs after deadline or failure to cancel]
5. Insights pertaining to air travel policies of top pharma companies in india, with respect to policy elements such as:
• air travel management company [tmc] engaged
• preferred advance ticket booking window (7 days or 14days for example)
• class of service such as economy class, business class, premium economy/economy comfort/equivalent to list a few
• preferred type of ticket: for example, lowest restricted, non-refundable fare
• reimbursement on flight upgrades and permissible flight upgrade limits
• benefits on downgrading to lower class
• criteria for the prohibition on international travel approvals if any
• executive risk exposure (restrictions on traveling of employees based on designation, group or any maximum number, etc.
• reimbursements of other auxiliary policy elements such as airline club memberships, in-flight charges [baggage], frequent flyers program, overnight delays & cancellation of air travel, airline incidentals [pillows, blankets, headsets, etc.], passport, visa & immigration charges, weekend stays, mode of payment
6. Insights pertaining to car rental policies of top pharma companies in india, with respect to policy elements such as:
• car models based on class of service/travelers #, such as intermediate/mid-size, large car/mini-van, suvs, etc.
• eligibility for using rental car based on distance traveled
• reimbursement of refueling of rental car before handing over, maintenance & repair
• availability of pre-pay fuel option, one-way rental option
• reimbursement of delayed return charges, toll booth charges
• preferred mode of payment
• insurance coverage
• rental car upgrades reimbursement
7. Reimbursements of other travel expenses such as:
• child care expenses, currency exchange charges, dependent travel [spouse, guest, domestic partner, etc.], medical requirements while travelling, business travel accident insurance, to list a few
+16 Other Responses
Security Policy Orchestration
Looking for experts in the network security policy management & orchestration space. A 30 minute telephone consults is required.
Preferably looking for us based candidates.
Experts should know the us market in this area well, the different solutions available, have a good understanding of large enterprises need for such a solution, along with the key market risks and threats for these vendors.+19 Other Responses
Life Settlement Policies
Senior life settlement policies broker/specialist
i am looking to work with a senior life settlement polices broker or specialist who can possible construct a+ rated sls policies that guarantee a master dividend. The sls policies will be use as a re-insurer (frontend load) against financial guarantees and corporate stock which will be used as collateral for a syndicated loan.
amaziah+9 Other Responses