Clinical Data Science Market
i am a research analyst working with a global market research and consulting firm based in the u.S. And our asian intelligence center is situated in india. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to fortune 500 companies across the world. Right now i am studying the “life science & clinical data sciences market - product and vendor landscape analysis”.
The following software solutions have been covered in the scope of this research study:
“clinical data repository/ warehouse, metadata repository, clinical analytics & reporting platform, clinical decision support portals/analytics dashboards, integrated data sciences platform, and clinical data integration platform”
i would like to have a short discussion to understand the dynamics and future prospects of this market. I have already done some research in this market and would be sharing my research findings as well.
As a token of appreciation, we would be sharing a copy of executive summary (containing key analysis results) of this research study once the project is done.
I would appreciate if anybody can help me with this research study.
As we have a stipulated time factor for this project, we look forward for the interview at the earliest possible.
Thanks & regards,
riya+8 Other Responses
Clinical Trials Ai Platform
We are looking for experts who can provide their insights and feedback to a startup seeking equity investment.
design & conduct better clinical trials. Making clinical trials seamless by bringing together the best and most important functionality of study design & protocol optimization, trial administration, data collection & task management all in one intelligent system.
Experts that have interest, knowledge or background in:
healthcare, clinical trials, pharmaceutical, life sciences, health and wellness
healthcare it, deep learning, ai, end-to-end platforms
who we are:
we are an online investment platform working to provide a fair and transparent process for startup evaluations and that selects the companies that will outperform other startups in the next three to ten years.
Who you are:
you do not need to be an experienced angel investor to be a valuable member of the evaluation team. We seek a diverse group with expertise that may cover the market, business model, technology and customers of the startup company. However, if you are an accredited investor, you have the option (but not an obligation) to invest as little as $1000 fee- and carry-free in the startup company if the resulting evaluation leads to an investment.
What you will do:
as a participating evaluation team member, you will answer a set of questions and rate the comments and feedback of other evaluators.
(this is an all volunteer community of industry experts and investors that evaluate startups, requiring about 2 hours total of your time over about 2 weeks.)
what’s in it for you:
- an inside look at cutting-edge technology or go-to-market approaches
- introductions to company management, upon request
- collaboration with like-minded experts who are on your evaluation team
- contributing to creating a fairer, more-informative process for startups seeking investment+29 Other Responses
Clinical Decision Support (cds) Systems
Looking for experts knowledgeable about the clinical decision support systems market in the us. Key topics of discussion are -
• overall market ecosystem for cds systems
• market size and growth
• criteria for selection of cds systems/tools
• market trends and regulations
• integration with other systems such as electronic health record systems
• impact of cds on radiology benefits management systems
• leading players who are offering cds systems+22 Other Responses
Cro Outsourcing In Clinical Trial
We are a market research company looking for the following information pertaining to cros on behalf of our client:
unique cro outsourcing trends in the clinical trial (cro) industry where cros have been innovative in how they offer services to pharmaceutical companies; real life examples between cros and pharmaceutical companies
preferred or approved supplier for major pharmaceutical companies
how other pharmaceutical companies validate cro rates without going out to bid?
Supplier analysis and market analysis
+24 Other Responses
Clinical Attrition And Turnover Rates
i would like to understand benchmarking turnover / attrition rates at companies functioning out of service centers in india (specifically mumbai) for the staff profile below:
md degree with 2 years of clinical experience; or phd, pharmd, dpm, or dvm degree with 3 or more years in clinical settings, or ms, bs rph, rn hcp or life science degree plus 3 or more years of pharmacovigilance experience and 2 years of clinical experience.
• detailed knowledge of drug safety processes
• basic knowledge of ich principles of sae/ae reporting along with basic understanding of local and global regulatory roles and regulations.
• basic knowledge of safety policies and procedures in the major countries
• high sense of responsibility and accountability and special sense for diligence even for routine processes
• proactive behavior and being able to keep timelines
• good knowledge of ae and drug coding conventions (meddra, who-dd).
• interpersonal skills.
• good oral and written communication skills are essential, including fluency in english. .
• ability to identify problems in case evaluation and to assist in the design workable solutions
• basic knowledge of standard office software packages (word, excel).+4 Other Responses
Looking for subject matter experts / consultants in clinical research, clinical trial, risk management, audit and inspection, gcp, clinical outsourcing, trial design and management,ethics fraud and misconduct, patient recruitment , documentation and management, clinical laboratories, facility/hospital , hospital clinical compliance, billing and coding for clinical services , patient/third-party coding and billing, sponsors, cros, clinical quality control/cqc for speaking engagements with over 25+ years of experience. Feel free to reach out to me.+20 Other Responses
Clinical Research Organization
we are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner
our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about contract / clinical research organization (cro) industry. More specifically, they are hoping to better understand the overall market growth, trends & outlook, as well as key segments.
Here's more information on the type of people they are looking to speak with:
• a cross-section of pharma and biotech players of different sizes
o expert must have ownership of development pipeline
o have expertise related to key large/growing tas (therapeutic areas) and regions – initial hypothesis is focused on oncology, infectious diseases/vaccines, immunology
o we would probably like to speak to mostly us players, some european and a couple in asia
• sponsor members who own (or influence) outsourcing decisions (e.G., operations, clinical research)
• cro members responsible for strategy/planning and pricing decisions
• potentially across other segments of the value chain
tj+19 Other Responses
Clinical Quality Assurance
We're looking for a clinical quality assurance auditor:
1. Gcp or gxp auditing experience in a cro, pharma, or biotech setting.
2. The ability to travel
3. General knowledge of regulations: 21 crf part 11, gcp guidelines & standards.
-flexible work schedule.
-proven potential for professional growth.
-a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
-the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
-exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
As a clinical quality assurance auditor you will:
-assure that processes, quality systems, and inter-location synchronization within are aligned to promote an efficient working environment that follows compliance to regulations, standards, and good gcp guidance and provides clear pathways for inquiry, reporting, and resolution through audit, the capa process, and quality metrics.
-serve as liaison for quality compliance to all locations providing oversight from a corporate level.
-write and issue audit reports and communicate audit findings to relevant project team members and/or functional area management. Administrate the controlled documentation program by reviewing, revising, and writing sops.
-identify inefficient or outdated working procedures, develop revision plans, and conduct future review to determine the success of the procedure modifications.
-travel to multiple locations to conduct internal audits. Travel to suppliers to conduct vendor qualification and assessment audits.
-bachelors degree in a science or related field.
-at least 3 years of cro or pharma related experience.
-at least 2 years of relevant gcp auditing experience in a pharma, medical device, cro, or similar environment.
-general knowledge of relevant regulations including 21 crf part 11 and gcp guidelines and standards.
-asq-cqa or similar certification desired.+33 Other Responses
Sas Programmer Life Sciences
Full time individual
minimum 5 years sas programming experience in pharmaceutical industry/cro in the us or eu.
• 7 years experience strongly preferred.
• strong knowledge and solid understanding of clinical trials.
• able to critically review protocol, statistical analysis plan for statistical/programming needs. Experience in programming of statistical outputs a must.
• experience with regulatory submissions and integrated summaries. Extensive experience with validating outputs of others.
• proficient in sas macro, cdisc, sdtm, and adam.
• strong programming, analytical, project management, verbal, written communication skills.
• track record of successful management of technical projects like e.G . Leading programming for assigned clinical studies.
• able to work with minimal supervision.
• effective under pressure: can meet timelines and provide high quality deliverables.+13 Other Responses
Clinical Laundry Service In Uk
I looking for information pertaining to clinical laundry service cost across uk specific to norfolk and norwich area.+6 Other Responses
Clinical Nurse Leaders
Looking for clinical nurse leaders (cnl) or nurse hiring managers who can speak to the cnl position. I'm looking for a phone consultation to better understand who is hiring cnls, perceptions of the position, and expectations for job demand in the future.+24 Other Responses
Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments
Looking for a consultant knowledgeable in clinical laboratory improvement amendments (clia). Expert should be able to guide laboratory in all aspects of clia compliance.
Preferably located in the mid-west united states but open to the possibility of a consultant elsewhere within the us.+12 Other Responses