Adult Nutrition Business In The Philippines
We are looking to conduct multiple expert interviews in adult nutrition business (especially who have or are working with kalbe nutritionals or kalbe international) to understand how this market is structured, leading players, their sales & marketing organization, key sales and marketing activities, atl btl marketing, promotional activities. Revenue contributions from different sales channels. Our focus is on products for complete nutrition and diabetes nutrition. How do these companies expand, their partnership intents, growth trends and future plans.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements of your background and relevance in this space and also share your brief answers to the questions below:
1. Is your company currently involved in selling adult nutrition and diabetes nutrition products (abbott, nestle, fresenius and kalbe)?
2. Are you currently involved in either product strategy, or sales and marketing roles in adult nutrition?
3. If currently involved in clinical nutrition or diabetes nutrition, are you familiar with production companies in launch or marketing? +24 Other Responses
Reimbursed Oral Nutritional Supplements For Elderly
The project scope entails:
- market: reimbursed oral nutritional supplements primarily for elderly / geriatric people
- geographies: eu 5 – germany, uk, spain, italy, and france
- few companies involved in this space: nutricia, mead johnson, abbott nutrition, vitaflo, fresenius kabi, grand fontaine (spain), nutrisis (france), b.Braun, aymes (uk/ireland), etc.
The key questions that we are looking at discussing are:
- what is the size (historical, current, future) of the market for reimbursed oral nutrition supplements for elderly? How does it compare with non-reimbursed oral nutrition products?
- what is the segmentation of reimbursed oral nutrition supplements for elderly by: product type, type of conditions (alzheimer’s, diabetes, etc.), and point of sale (hospitals, homecare, long term care etc.)
- how are the products reimbursed? What is the criteria for getting these products reimbursement?
- who are the main players? What is their market share?
- are there mid- small sized local players operating in this space? What are their market share?
- what is the commercial strategy (portfolio, pricing, commercial capabilities) for prominent players as well as local small/mid-sized companies?
- how is this market expected to grow in the future? Will there be a change in the competitive dynamics? What market dynamics will influence/impact this growth?+4 Other Responses
Global Alpha-lactalbumin Market
Our company is conducting a study and looking for experts on the alpha-lactalbumin market. We would like to speak with someone who have 5+ years in alpha-lactalbumin, whey protein (types) industry.
This would be for a 1-hour phone consultation.
Out of appreciation for your time, $200 will be sent as a token of thanks. A bonus of $150 is also available for successful referrals.
Please respond with a brief description of your experience in alpha-lactalbumin market.
1. Do have insights about the production volume of alpha-lac globally and percentage split by regions (north south america, latin america, europe, africa, middle east, and asia pacific)?
2. Do you have segmentation of alpha lac market by end markets such as infant nutrition, clinical nutrition, sports nutrition, elderly nutrition, and others?
3. Which are the leading manufacturers of alpha lac and what are their market share?
4 do you have insights on the complete value chain and margins involved at each stage? +13 Other Responses
Pre-clinical Cro Market – Comparative Medicine
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in understanding the ‘global pre-clinical cro market – comparative medicine’
1. Kindly brief us on the key market trends related to comparative medicine (xenograft studies, lab animals and animal feed etc.) and toxicology studies
2. Which are the key innovations/advanced technologies offered by different vendors in the space of pre-clinical studies?
A. What is the impact of digitization on the management of animal breeds?
B. How the market is expected to evolve through 2025?
3. Which are the best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy in the space of comparative medicine and toxicology studies?
4. Kindly provide information around the current market scenario of pre-clinical studies including animal testing, in-vivo testing, pharmacokinetics and toxicology etc.
5. Which are the leading vendors in the global pre-clinical services market?
A. Which is the preferred vendor segment for ease of animal sourcing?
B. Kindly name top 10 vendors. What % market share do they occupy from the global pre-clinical services market? Which are their key capabilities?
6. Which are the different types of pricing models in the industry?
A. Rate card vs module based pricing
b. Most adopted pricing model currently
7. Information around animal supply chain (key focus on monkey supply) for pre-clinical studies.
A. Are there any chances of animal supply shortage in the future?
B. Which are the most preferred regions for animal sourcing and why?
I. Is asia getting more preferred for animal (monkey) supply?
C. Information on the animal supply market dynamics and how the global market place is evolving through 2025?
8. Case studies explaining best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy-
a. How leading pharma companies are managing the category - comparative medicine and toxicology studies (in terms of supplier identification, and contracting)?
B. Most adopted engagement models
c. Most adopted pricing models
d. How do the pharma companies streamline the process of managing the category and stakeholders?
E. Cost reduction strategies
we are looking for a phone consult for a period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
+24 Other Responses
I am looking to have discussions about the food industry in the usa for ongoing projects in market research. The discussions will be confidential, your contact details will not be shared with anyone, you will not be quoted in any public fora and no company secrets will be requested (you can refuse politely to discuss anything that you feel is a secret!).
I am interested in contacting professionals in r&d/npd, purchase, production and sales/marketing in the following sectors:
bakery (biscuits, bread, cookies, breakfast cereals etc.)
confectionery (chocolate, sugar boiled, others)
dairy (flavored milk products, yogurts, ice-creams and desserts)
beverages (csd and still)
soups (dry and canned)
snacks (savory, sweet)
infant formula/baby food/clinical nutrition
i will typically be discussing why/why not in terms of choice of ingredients, pricing of ingredients, trends in choice of ingredients, supplier satisfaction levels and issues and other aspects which will enable a better understanding of the use of ingredients in the specific end-use sectors.
Typically i will be requesting discussions 7 - 10 times a year. Discussions will be pre-fixed for convenient timing. I will pay hourly rates/per discussion rates.
You have to be a professional working in the united states of america in any of the demand sectors listed above.
Warm regards+5 Other Responses
Clinical Pharmaceutical Distribution And Logistics
We are looking for experts with strong understanding in clinical pharmaceutical distribution and logistics network. We want to understand competitive landscape (key service providers), cost drivers, pricing and sourcing models for clinical trials logistics with a focus on european region.+3 Other Responses
histopathology services (animal and human analysis)
we are looking for expertise in the market segments of histopathology services (animal and human analysis) specifically
• sample preparation (e.G. Embedding/trimming/sectioning, staining and other technologies)
• image analysis
• pathology (including digital pathology)
harsh+14 Other Responses
Consumer Healthcare And Clinical Research
I am looking for an expert on consumer healthcare r&d clinical spend.
Please note best practices need to be from consumer healthcare industry only and not from pharmaceutical or any other industry
how do fmcg/consumer healthcare companies manage this category?
Does msp (managed service provider - msp) model exist in this industry?
What size and number of cros are being used by fmcg/consumer health companies?
Are there any global cros able to support niche areas such as skin, nutrition and oral health?+14 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to hear from you within the next couple of days.
While we'd love your thoughts, we realize that your time is valuable, so here are a couple of things you need to know before deciding whether or not to participate:
replies should be brief a about 1-2 paragraphs a and include your full name
participation is voluntary a no payment will be involved
if chosen, you all be named in the post and we all include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
here's the topic on which we'd love your thoughts:
nutrition and medicare
leading researchers at the university of southern california, stanford university, the harris school at the university of chicago and precision health economics recently studies the relationship between the use of oral nutritional supplements and the health of medicare patients. The study found that âthe use of oral nutritional supplements decreased the probability of 30-day hospital readmission, length of stay and costs among hospitalized medicare patients aged 65 and over.Â hospitals are currently looking for ways to decrease readmissions to prevent fines and penalties under the affordable care act (aca).
How will the study affect the use of nutritional supplements in hospitals with medicare patients?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send us your response via znotes within 1-2 days. Don't forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+3 Other Responses
Dietary Supplement Formulation
Dietary supplement formulator
my company formulates, develops and commercializes nutraceutical and beauty products for the direct response market. We have been very successful at launching products with unique stories and improved efficacy that have resulted in higher sales performance. I'm looking for formulation and r&d support for the development of dietary supplements. Background in bio-chemistry and/or clinical nutrition. Knowledge of trends in product/market categories, innovation in ingredients and technologies, and emerging science on existing ingredients.
Product formulation (ingredients, dosages, serving size, estimated cost of goods, contacts for sources of ingredients if available)
analysis of latest research and marketing trends to determine the merit, positioning and claims
marketing material developmentã¢ââ
major health benefits by ingredient
summaries of key research
full texts of key research
news articles and suggested marketing angles (i.E., product differentiation and positioning, new mechanism of action, unique stories, improved efficacy, etc.)
assist with costing out formulas. Get two to three quotes from contract manufacturers and refine/tweak based on margin threshold requirements.
Brainstorming calls with copywriters and marketers answering follow up questions
thanks for your interest.+24 Other Responses
Need someone to summarize the expected developments in diabetes in the next five years. Expected deliverable no more than a page or two. Most importantly on clinics, and clinic operators.+33 Other Responses
Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about best and worst practices for all capabilities of clinical development organization within pharma companies. More specifically, our client would like to better understand best practices revolving around structural organization and roles in these settings, as well as mechanisms for project collaboration, processes for clinical trials, forecasting, capacity management, governance and common pain points. Please note, this ask is specific to experience in the united states. Ideal candidates should have a deep knowledge of this space, and recent former experience at a large pharmaceutical company. Preferred expert will have recent (within the last 2-4 years) experience in a clinical development role at a large pharma company, speficially pfizer or merck. (client cannot speak to anyone currently employed by a pharmaceutical company). This project has a budget.+35 Other Responses