Workplace Exposure Limits Methodology Development
We are looking to work with consultants (preferably uk-based, but eu-based would also be considered) with experience covering both areas / subjects:
- consultant with significant experience and a detailed track record of relevant work in relevant area (i.E. Work related to the methodology for developing workplace exposure limits).
- senior toxicology specialist with academic qualifications, experience, professional reputation and detailed track record of their work in relevant area (i.E. Work related to studying the safety and effects of hazardous substances (in the air) on living organisms, as well as the general development of methods to determine harmful dosages, effects, and safe exposure limits).
- project duration is 8 weeks, contract to commence 10th may 2021.
- research report; the format of the report is to be agreed.
- provision of the service will include:
a. Addressing the requirements and delivery of the outputs described.
B. Meeting with client to finalize the scope of the work.
C. Regular meetings with client to update on the progress of research report.
If interested, please respond with:
- brief summary of your relevant knowledge and experience in the space
- proposed hourly rate
- latest copy of your cv+5 Other Responses
histopathology services (animal and human analysis)
we are looking for expertise in the market segments of histopathology services (animal and human analysis) specifically
• sample preparation (e.G. Embedding/trimming/sectioning, staining and other technologies)
• image analysis
• pathology (including digital pathology)
harsh+14 Other Responses
Toxicology Tests For Clinical And Forensic
We would like to speak with law enforcement officers who are knowledgeable and responsible for toxicology tests for law enforcement purposes and volume estimation in the us.
They would like to better understand esoteric toxicology testing focusing on clinical and forensic testing used in driving under the influence of drugs (duid) and death investigation.
This is a 60-min paid video interview for $200. If you are open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the questions below:
1. Do you order/select/conduct toxicology tests?
2. Are you involved in the selection of labs for outsourcing of toxicology tests?
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
For every successful referral (client interviews referral) on this project, a $150 bonus is paid to the referrer.+2 Other Responses
Director Of Clinical Operations
Director of clinical operations: (full-time, onsite position)
as a key member of the management team, the director of clinical operations will oversee studies on
our novel bioelectronic medicine platform, providing comprehensive clinical evidence to support marketing application
submissions. Reporting to the chief medical officer, the individual will be expected to:
work closely with the medical, regulatory, quality, and r&d teams on the design of our clinical development
program, and the plan for program execution
develop and manage operational plans for individual studies within the clinical development plan
author documents including clinical study protocols, investigator’s brochures and clinical study reports, and
collaborate in the preparation of manuscripts and external presentations
manage clinical trials service providers and suppliers and interact closely with investigative sites,
develop sops and guidelines, and ensure compliance with regulatory agency requirements
recruit, hire, and manage additional clinical team members
lead, collaborate with, and mentor employees in other functional areas
the ideal director of clinical operations candidate will have:
10 years of experience in a fast-paced, demanding
experience in clinical development of a class iii medical device is strongly preferred.
Experience in the inflammation therapeutic area or closely related areas is a plus.
experience working with fda and
other global regulatory agencies is preferred.
a bs or equivalent degree is required and a masters or doctoral level
degree is preferred.
Please attach your cv here to apply.+13 Other Responses