Clinical Pharmaceutical Distribution And Logistics
We are looking for experts with strong understanding in clinical pharmaceutical distribution and logistics network. We want to understand competitive landscape (key service providers), cost drivers, pricing and sourcing models for clinical trials logistics with a focus on european region.+3 Other Responses
Pre-clinical Cro Market – Comparative Medicine
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in understanding the ‘global pre-clinical cro market – comparative medicine’
1. Kindly brief us on the key market trends related to comparative medicine (xenograft studies, lab animals and animal feed etc.) and toxicology studies
2. Which are the key innovations/advanced technologies offered by different vendors in the space of pre-clinical studies?
A. What is the impact of digitization on the management of animal breeds?
B. How the market is expected to evolve through 2025?
3. Which are the best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy in the space of comparative medicine and toxicology studies?
4. Kindly provide information around the current market scenario of pre-clinical studies including animal testing, in-vivo testing, pharmacokinetics and toxicology etc.
5. Which are the leading vendors in the global pre-clinical services market?
A. Which is the preferred vendor segment for ease of animal sourcing?
B. Kindly name top 10 vendors. What % market share do they occupy from the global pre-clinical services market? Which are their key capabilities?
6. Which are the different types of pricing models in the industry?
A. Rate card vs module based pricing
b. Most adopted pricing model currently
7. Information around animal supply chain (key focus on monkey supply) for pre-clinical studies.
A. Are there any chances of animal supply shortage in the future?
B. Which are the most preferred regions for animal sourcing and why?
I. Is asia getting more preferred for animal (monkey) supply?
C. Information on the animal supply market dynamics and how the global market place is evolving through 2025?
8. Case studies explaining best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy-
a. How leading pharma companies are managing the category - comparative medicine and toxicology studies (in terms of supplier identification, and contracting)?
B. Most adopted engagement models
c. Most adopted pricing models
d. How do the pharma companies streamline the process of managing the category and stakeholders?
E. Cost reduction strategies
we are looking for a phone consult for a period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
+24 Other Responses
Director Of Clinical Operations
Director of clinical operations: (full-time, onsite position)
as a key member of the management team, the director of clinical operations will oversee studies on
our novel bioelectronic medicine platform, providing comprehensive clinical evidence to support marketing application
submissions. Reporting to the chief medical officer, the individual will be expected to:
work closely with the medical, regulatory, quality, and r&d teams on the design of our clinical development
program, and the plan for program execution
develop and manage operational plans for individual studies within the clinical development plan
author documents including clinical study protocols, investigator’s brochures and clinical study reports, and
collaborate in the preparation of manuscripts and external presentations
manage clinical trials service providers and suppliers and interact closely with investigative sites,
develop sops and guidelines, and ensure compliance with regulatory agency requirements
recruit, hire, and manage additional clinical team members
lead, collaborate with, and mentor employees in other functional areas
the ideal director of clinical operations candidate will have:
10 years of experience in a fast-paced, demanding
experience in clinical development of a class iii medical device is strongly preferred.
Experience in the inflammation therapeutic area or closely related areas is a plus.
experience working with fda and
other global regulatory agencies is preferred.
a bs or equivalent degree is required and a masters or doctoral level
degree is preferred.
Please attach your cv here to apply.+13 Other Responses
Clinical Decision Support (cds) Systems
Looking for experts knowledgeable about the clinical decision support systems market in the us. Key topics of discussion are -
• overall market ecosystem for cds systems
• market size and growth
• criteria for selection of cds systems/tools
• market trends and regulations
• integration with other systems such as electronic health record systems
• impact of cds on radiology benefits management systems
• leading players who are offering cds systems+22 Other Responses
histopathology services (animal and human analysis)
we are looking for expertise in the market segments of histopathology services (animal and human analysis) specifically
• sample preparation (e.G. Embedding/trimming/sectioning, staining and other technologies)
• image analysis
• pathology (including digital pathology)
harsh+14 Other Responses
Interactive Response System
i am looking for expert who can help me with interactive response system (both ivrs and iwrs) category in clinical trials. My queries are related to:
1. Cost analysis and price benchmarking
2. Top suppliers and market share
3. Irt integration with other applications like edc, ctms ,epro, rtms, etc.
Interested experts please do respond along with your hourly consultation fees and approximately how much time you would need to response for the queries.
I might require expertise within 15th october 2015 as the time for our decision is very limited.
Thank you.+6 Other Responses
Looking for subject matter experts / consultants in clinical research, clinical trial, risk management, audit and inspection, gcp, clinical outsourcing, trial design and management,ethics fraud and misconduct, patient recruitment , documentation and management, clinical laboratories, facility/hospital , hospital clinical compliance, billing and coding for clinical services , patient/third-party coding and billing, sponsors, cros, clinical quality control/cqc for speaking engagements with over 25+ years of experience. Feel free to reach out to me.+20 Other Responses
Clinical Research Organization
we are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner
our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about contract / clinical research organization (cro) industry. More specifically, they are hoping to better understand the overall market growth, trends & outlook, as well as key segments.
Here's more information on the type of people they are looking to speak with:
• a cross-section of pharma and biotech players of different sizes
o expert must have ownership of development pipeline
o have expertise related to key large/growing tas (therapeutic areas) and regions – initial hypothesis is focused on oncology, infectious diseases/vaccines, immunology
o we would probably like to speak to mostly us players, some european and a couple in asia
• sponsor members who own (or influence) outsourcing decisions (e.G., operations, clinical research)
• cro members responsible for strategy/planning and pricing decisions
• potentially across other segments of the value chain
tj+19 Other Responses
Need someone to summarize the expected developments in diabetes in the next five years. Expected deliverable no more than a page or two. Most importantly on clinics, and clinic operators.+33 Other Responses
Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about best and worst practices for all capabilities of clinical development organization within pharma companies. More specifically, our client would like to better understand best practices revolving around structural organization and roles in these settings, as well as mechanisms for project collaboration, processes for clinical trials, forecasting, capacity management, governance and common pain points. Please note, this ask is specific to experience in the united states. Ideal candidates should have a deep knowledge of this space, and recent former experience at a large pharmaceutical company. Preferred expert will have recent (within the last 2-4 years) experience in a clinical development role at a large pharma company, speficially pfizer or merck. (client cannot speak to anyone currently employed by a pharmaceutical company). This project has a budget.+35 Other Responses
Clinical Laundry Service In Uk
I looking for information pertaining to clinical laundry service cost across uk specific to norfolk and norwich area.+6 Other Responses
Clinical Nurse Leaders
Looking for clinical nurse leaders (cnl) or nurse hiring managers who can speak to the cnl position. I'm looking for a phone consultation to better understand who is hiring cnls, perceptions of the position, and expectations for job demand in the future.+24 Other Responses