Clinical Pharmaceutical Distribution And Logistics
We are looking for experts with strong understanding in clinical pharmaceutical distribution and logistics network. We want to understand competitive landscape (key service providers), cost drivers, pricing and sourcing models for clinical trials logistics with a focus on european region.+3 Other Responses
Pre-clinical Cro Market – Comparative Medicine
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in understanding the ‘global pre-clinical cro market – comparative medicine’
1. Kindly brief us on the key market trends related to comparative medicine (xenograft studies, lab animals and animal feed etc.) and toxicology studies
2. Which are the key innovations/advanced technologies offered by different vendors in the space of pre-clinical studies?
A. What is the impact of digitization on the management of animal breeds?
B. How the market is expected to evolve through 2025?
3. Which are the best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy in the space of comparative medicine and toxicology studies?
4. Kindly provide information around the current market scenario of pre-clinical studies including animal testing, in-vivo testing, pharmacokinetics and toxicology etc.
5. Which are the leading vendors in the global pre-clinical services market?
A. Which is the preferred vendor segment for ease of animal sourcing?
B. Kindly name top 10 vendors. What % market share do they occupy from the global pre-clinical services market? Which are their key capabilities?
6. Which are the different types of pricing models in the industry?
A. Rate card vs module based pricing
b. Most adopted pricing model currently
7. Information around animal supply chain (key focus on monkey supply) for pre-clinical studies.
A. Are there any chances of animal supply shortage in the future?
B. Which are the most preferred regions for animal sourcing and why?
I. Is asia getting more preferred for animal (monkey) supply?
C. Information on the animal supply market dynamics and how the global market place is evolving through 2025?
8. Case studies explaining best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy-
a. How leading pharma companies are managing the category - comparative medicine and toxicology studies (in terms of supplier identification, and contracting)?
B. Most adopted engagement models
c. Most adopted pricing models
d. How do the pharma companies streamline the process of managing the category and stakeholders?
E. Cost reduction strategies
we are looking for a phone consult for a period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
+24 Other Responses
Looking for subject matter experts / consultants in clinical research, clinical trial, risk management, audit and inspection, gcp, clinical outsourcing, trial design and management,ethics fraud and misconduct, patient recruitment , documentation and management, clinical laboratories, facility/hospital , hospital clinical compliance, billing and coding for clinical services , patient/third-party coding and billing, sponsors, cros, clinical quality control/cqc for speaking engagements with over 25+ years of experience. Feel free to reach out to me.+20 Other Responses
Clinical Research Organization
we are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner
our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about contract / clinical research organization (cro) industry. More specifically, they are hoping to better understand the overall market growth, trends & outlook, as well as key segments.
Here's more information on the type of people they are looking to speak with:
• a cross-section of pharma and biotech players of different sizes
o expert must have ownership of development pipeline
o have expertise related to key large/growing tas (therapeutic areas) and regions – initial hypothesis is focused on oncology, infectious diseases/vaccines, immunology
o we would probably like to speak to mostly us players, some european and a couple in asia
• sponsor members who own (or influence) outsourcing decisions (e.G., operations, clinical research)
• cro members responsible for strategy/planning and pricing decisions
• potentially across other segments of the value chain
tj+19 Other Responses