Cro Outsourcing In Clinical Trial
We are a market research company looking for the following information pertaining to cros on behalf of our client:
unique cro outsourcing trends in the clinical trial (cro) industry where cros have been innovative in how they offer services to pharmaceutical companies; real life examples between cros and pharmaceutical companies
preferred or approved supplier for major pharmaceutical companies
how other pharmaceutical companies validate cro rates without going out to bid?
Supplier analysis and market analysis
+24 Other Responses
Clinical Pharmacology Sourcing
I am looking for an expert who can help us understand the following:
1. What is industry best in class partnership model for clinical pharmacology (phase 1 through phase 2a)?
A. What is they typical mix of suppliers (clinical pharmacology service providers, cros and niche suppliers) involved by the major pharmaceutical companies?
B. How do pharmaceutical companies leverage their internal clinical pharmacology units? Do other companies maintain and grow these units, or sell them off and outsource the activity?
2. Which companies are leveraging best their early phase and late phase cro activity. Which suppliers are they using? What benefits are they achieving by leveraging and ep and lp activity with the same cros?
3. As the partnerships with pharmacology suppliers or cros typically goes on for 3 to 5 years, gsk would like to understand how ep clinical pharmacology is expected to grow or change in the next 3 to 5 years.
4. Who are the leading suppliers including cros for clinical pharmacology?
5. What is the benefit of engaging with cros directly versus subcontracting through existing suppliers? Does this bring a significant change in margins charged by the suppliers?
Thanks.+23 Other Responses
Business Development For Contract/clinical Research Organisation
Looking for an expert to help in business development strategies and tactics for a niche cro (contract/clinical research organisation), specifically as it relates to exploiting scientific expertise and connecting to scientific decision makers in pharma and biotech+18 Other Responses
Therapeutics Clinical Operations
Director, clinical operations. This is a full time employment opportunity in california,usa.
Provide key clinical support for the operation and execution of clinical trials for clinical programs. Ensure compliance and completion of the following clinical drug development activities:
-requires minimal supervision to manage various activities associated with multiple clinical studies
-working knowledge of fda regulations and ich guidelines to ensure compliance with both during clinical trial conduct
-has had experience as clinical operations lead on significant phase i or phase ii programs
-participates in evaluation and selection of cro’s, contractors and other outside vendors, and the development of budgets. Manages cros and vendors, as appropriate
-manages efforts in study start-up, including study feasibility, site selection, preparation and follow-up of site regulatory packages in partnership with the director of oncology clinical development
-independently designs or assists in the development of study related documents including but not limited to: case report forms, case report form completion guidelines, study manuals and project tools, monitoring plans, tracking tools, informed consent forms, and study reports
-may prepare study-specific training materials or slides for investigator meetings
-contributes as part of the clinical protocol development team
-ba/bs in science-related field with 10 + years’ experience in clinical operations /trial management or a combination of relevant related work experience
-demonstrated thorough understanding of fda regulations and gcp and proven success record in managing trials+19 Other Responses
Clinical Research Organization (cro)
**please respond to the following request with a proposal if:
1) you currently, or within the last year, work at a pharmaceutical or biotech firm.
2) you are familiar with phase 1 clinical trials.
Familiarity with and understanding of how biopharma and pharmaceutical companies decide which cros to use for early stage phase 1 clinical research. Will be able to speak to growth trends related to spending on r&d in industry and spending on cro services. To the extent possible, will be able to speak to how this may differ for innovator versus generic drugs. Will be able to speak to the reputations of different cro service providers for early stage phase 1.
1) how has your spending on cro early stage services trended in the past few years? What is your outlook for demand for cro services? Why? To the extent you can speak to this, how has this differed for generic vs. Innovator drugs?
2) what is the decision process for determining which early stage phase 1 cro to use?
3) what factors are considered when determining which early stage phase 1 cro to use?
4) what are the early stage phase 1 cros that come to mind? Which cros have you considered? How do cro reputations differ across the different stages of clinical research (early vs. Late)? For different clinical services?
5) what are the trends for early stage phase 1 cro services moving overseas?
Areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of clinical trials, phase 1-4; clinical trials; early clinical research; cro; early stage clinical research; cros; clinical research organization; clinical research+7 Other Responses
Clinical Research Organization
we are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner
our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about contract / clinical research organization (cro) industry. More specifically, they are hoping to better understand the overall market growth, trends & outlook, as well as key segments.
Here's more information on the type of people they are looking to speak with:
• a cross-section of pharma and biotech players of different sizes
o expert must have ownership of development pipeline
o have expertise related to key large/growing tas (therapeutic areas) and regions – initial hypothesis is focused on oncology, infectious diseases/vaccines, immunology
o we would probably like to speak to mostly us players, some european and a couple in asia
• sponsor members who own (or influence) outsourcing decisions (e.G., operations, clinical research)
• cro members responsible for strategy/planning and pricing decisions
• potentially across other segments of the value chain
tj+19 Other Responses
"benchmark pricing for the clinical outsourcing cro category"
hi, i am looking for experts who can provide information about the rate cards for various roles for clinical cro services like biostatistician manager, clinical research associate (cra), clinical data manager, safety specialist, medical writer, etc. In countries like us, canada, france, argentina, brazil, south africa and poland.+11 Other Responses
Phase Iv Clinical Trial
I would like to discuss about phase iv clinical trial suppliers in china cro market, about the emerging market strategy, various supply-demand parameters, changes in the cro market in china, past history about merger and acquisition in china cro market, best practices being followed in phase iv trials.+6 Other Responses
Pre-clinical Cro Market – Comparative Medicine
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in understanding the ‘global pre-clinical cro market – comparative medicine’
1. Kindly brief us on the key market trends related to comparative medicine (xenograft studies, lab animals and animal feed etc.) and toxicology studies
2. Which are the key innovations/advanced technologies offered by different vendors in the space of pre-clinical studies?
A. What is the impact of digitization on the management of animal breeds?
B. How the market is expected to evolve through 2025?
3. Which are the best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy in the space of comparative medicine and toxicology studies?
4. Kindly provide information around the current market scenario of pre-clinical studies including animal testing, in-vivo testing, pharmacokinetics and toxicology etc.
5. Which are the leading vendors in the global pre-clinical services market?
A. Which is the preferred vendor segment for ease of animal sourcing?
B. Kindly name top 10 vendors. What % market share do they occupy from the global pre-clinical services market? Which are their key capabilities?
6. Which are the different types of pricing models in the industry?
A. Rate card vs module based pricing
b. Most adopted pricing model currently
7. Information around animal supply chain (key focus on monkey supply) for pre-clinical studies.
A. Are there any chances of animal supply shortage in the future?
B. Which are the most preferred regions for animal sourcing and why?
I. Is asia getting more preferred for animal (monkey) supply?
C. Information on the animal supply market dynamics and how the global market place is evolving through 2025?
8. Case studies explaining best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy-
a. How leading pharma companies are managing the category - comparative medicine and toxicology studies (in terms of supplier identification, and contracting)?
B. Most adopted engagement models
c. Most adopted pricing models
d. How do the pharma companies streamline the process of managing the category and stakeholders?
E. Cost reduction strategies
we are looking for a phone consult for a period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
+24 Other Responses
Contract Research Org (cro) Price Benchmarking
We are a global market research firm, currently looking for experts who can assist us in price benchmarking of various types of tests conducted by cros (contract research organizations)
the types of tests in which we are interested are given below:
clinical routine labs (e.G., chemistries, lipids, hormone levels, viral serologies/pcr, vitamins, heavy metals)
genomics whole-genome sequencing
genomics rna sequencing
genomics methylation assays
immunology flow cytometry
immunology tcr/bcr sequencing
proteomics targeted affinity-based proteomics
proteomics untargeted mass spectrometry
proteomics targeted (mrm) mass spectrometry
metabolomics untargeted mass spectrometry
metabolomics targeted (mrm) mass spectrometry
we are looking for an expert to discuss the points mentioned above. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of prices offered by different cros
kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+40 Other Responses
I want to discuss about the china cro industry overview, demand-supply constraints, phase iv trials in china, major players and suppliers in clinical phase -iv , regulations and accredation in china cro , market growth parameters , cro merger and acqisition in china, expansion strategies in china.+8 Other Responses
Cro Center In Jordan
I need a turn key project offer and plan with time frame to establish cro center (clinical, bioequivalence, formulation pilot )+36 Other Responses