Cloud Based Tools Engineering
Hello, this is lakshay, we have an immediate opening with one of our client.
job title: tools engineer
location: san ramon, ca
duration / terms: long term / contract
job details: function: build deployment and test tools to support effective engineering practices for a cloud-based product.
· strong java skills -- java 8 experience is a must · strong in oo design and functional programming · demonstrated ability to write readable and maintainable code · strong linux shell skills · extensive tdd experience · design patterns · distributed systems · java performance tuning · testing/junit · domain specific languages · previous tools experience is a must · must be able to work independently with minimal supervision strong academic background in cs or equivalent experience
thanks & regards lakshay +4 Other Responses
Cloud Application Services
We wanted some help with experts in the ‘cloud applications services’ space. I am particularly looking at expertise in crm (such as salesforce) and hcm (such as workday) cloud application migration space. And the specific questions/ topics i am looking to discuss includes:
1. What are the latest market trends in cloud applications services?
2. Which are the industries (such as banking, healthcare, etc.) that are more inclined to adopting/ migrating applications to cloud? Which industries are expected to increase the cloud applications spend?
3. What are the key drivers for companies to migrate applications to cloud?
4. What is the typical spend by companies in cloud apps? How can cloud apps players drive companies to spend more?
5. What is the ideal product portfolio to be offered? What are the new trends/ breakthrough technology expected to be seen in the market?
aishwarya+14 Other Responses
Cloud Services Research
We are part of a research firm and are looking to conduct phone consultations with c-suite and lob executives regarding their business needs regarding cloud services. Note, this is not for it folks, no it decision makers are needed, strictly for business executives - vp level or above. Divisional presidents, or corporate marketing, sales, operations leadership.
Here are the specs:
- total of 20 tdi’s (telephone depth interviews)
global in scope, but interviews will be conducted in english – therefore need to understand and speak english
- 10 interviews from north america
- 5 interviews from europe/middle east/africa
- 5 interviews from asia
must be divisional or corporate-level lead for operations, marketing, product management, sales, service
business must have annual revenues of $200million+ per year, with at least 10 who represent businesses with $1b+ in revenue
interviews to take place 1q18.
Please include a few lines on your experience and where you fit into the above so that we can review your profiles accordingly before setting up the call. Thank you.+5 Other Responses