Data Warehouse Architecture Strategy
Data warehouse architecture strategy for global human resources
we are looking for a consultant with deep expertise in data management, data warehouse expertise and knowledge of hr systems (employee source data) and has led an implementation of: google cloud, aws or azure for a large global company. We are looking to drive functional requirements/considerations for it of the technology required to move to enterprise data warehouse (aws) from sap hana (partial integration) and hr systems to a global hr data model to drive reporting and visualization capabilities (tableau, power bi or quicksight). Our solution must enable: timely visualization reporting, scalable, user management driven profiles, cost effective and allow for easy connections to advanced modeling/analytics (amazon analytics, r, spss or python).+5 Other Responses
We are looking for experts who are directly involved with implementing cloud migration (bdm or itdm). 20 x 45m online idis with experts who are involved with a current or recent cloud migration project for a company size of less than 150.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. What is your current company size?
2. Has your company deployed a new cloud platform within the last 3 months or currently?
2b. Please specify what cloud platform (record open end.?
3. Involvement with cloud migration project (record open end. Must be directly involved in planning and implementation)
note: experts should be us national+26 Other Responses
Information Technology Trends In Life Science
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study for a professional services provider, we are interested in learning about key business issues and priorities, interest in types of work and perspectives on the future of it (application, architecture, cloud, digital) in the life science industry (pharma, medical devices).
We need to speak with senior experts who are either currently or have recently (within 1 years) been employed in it positions at global top 20 pharma or medical devices companies. Experts should have 15+ years of industry experience.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information but rather high-level information to understand where the industry is headed from an it perspective.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions this week and next, and we are happy to compensate you for your time.
Look forward to hearing from you!
julian+4 Other Responses
Cloud Based Tools Engineering
Hello, this is lakshay, we have an immediate opening with one of our client.
job title: tools engineer
location: san ramon, ca
duration / terms: long term / contract
job details: function: build deployment and test tools to support effective engineering practices for a cloud-based product.
· strong java skills -- java 8 experience is a must · strong in oo design and functional programming · demonstrated ability to write readable and maintainable code · strong linux shell skills · extensive tdd experience · design patterns · distributed systems · java performance tuning · testing/junit · domain specific languages · previous tools experience is a must · must be able to work independently with minimal supervision strong academic background in cs or equivalent experience
thanks & regards lakshay +4 Other Responses
Cloud Based Modeling
i am a vice president, account management at ****, a primary research firm based in new york. Our client is currently conducting research in the cloud based modeling market. They are interested in learning about the competitors in the space, market share, as well as the future outlook.
We would set it up as a phone consultation that would last 30 minutes to an hour and we would pay you for your time on the phone at your typical hourly consulting rate. Our client is hoping to speak with someone over the next couple of days to gain an overview on this industry. At no point would we want you to disclose any confidential, material, or non-public information.
As background, all of our clients are members of the investment community who are looking to speak with experts in the field that can give them better perspective on industry trends. If you are interested, i would ask you check out our website where you can register a rate into our network ****.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
All the best,
kevin+8 Other Responses
We are considering deploying a mission critical application onto amazon cloud and we would like to engage someone, preferable with hands-on experience, to consult on the architecture and planning as well as participate in the deployment of our application.+4 Other Responses
Cloud Deployments By Law Enforcement
An international research consultancy is seeking a phone consult with an it implementation expert familiar with cloud deployments by law enforcement agencies, primarily in the united states.
We are seeking to understand existing trends in law enforcement/police department migration to cloud and more specifically to the migration of sensitive investigation and digital evidence to the cloud.
+15 Other Responses
Lab Architecture And Design
We are working on a market study on ‘r&d lab architecture and design’ for which we need to carry out the competitive analysis and benchmark the architecture design and infrastructure currently prevailing in the software industry. As we are currently in the phase of having discussions with key industry players in this market, we would like to discuss few points with regards to r&d lab architecture, understand the lab infrastructure and hardware components, lab resource usage, energy consumption and a gist about strategy towards future development.
Specifically, existing & future trends in lab infrastructure (data centres, computing platforms, and energy management et al) employed and/or planned by leading ict industry players mostly in the tier one category.
1. Typical existing lab architecture and design.
2. Future (in 3 years) lab architecture and design evolution direction
3. Existing average lab resources usage in number of servers per developer/tester and # of racks per developer/test
4. Estimated future (in 3 years) average lab resources usage in number of servers per developer/tester and number of racks per developer/test
5. Existing average server energy consumption and average router energy consumption
6. Estimate future (in 3 years) average server energy consumption and average router energy consumption
7. Existing energy consumption of average lab, stating how many developer/test does it support, how big (square footage) is the lab, and how much equipment (number of racks) are in it.
8. Estimated future (in 3 years) energy consumption of average lab, stating how many developer/test does it support, how big (square footage) is the lab, and how much equipment (number of racks) are in it.
If you can provide answers to the above points, kindly respond to this inquiry with a brief description of your knowledge in this area and your best availability for a phone consult. Thank you.+5 Other Responses
Seeking experts for consulting opportunity re: cloud computing
- seeking us-based subject matter experts (smes) to assess novel intellectual property (ip) in the above field, and determine its commercial viability (i.E., licensing, new products/services, and/or start-up opportunities).
- the assessments will be brief engagements, 2-6 hours and on a periodic basis.
- work will be online and telephone.
Qualifications: bachelorâs degree, minimum 10 years in the field, with broad overview of the cloud computing field.
Areas of expertise: looking for smes with strong r&d/technical background, with a
preference for smes with direct experience in product development and commercialization in the field, including entrepreneurial experience.
This inquiry is for united states based smes+13 Other Responses
Cloud Developer Segmentation Research
Our fortune 100 client is conducting a research study about technology products and services for businesses and looking to speak with professional developers responsible for designing, testing, and writing code primarily for use by others within or outside the organization and senior management role, developing and managing specific line of business applications for your end users. Heavy involvement in overall application architecture, management and supporting infrastructure.
This is a 1-hour paid research call, please provide your answers on the space below.
1. Can you best describe the cloud development work you primarily do?
2. What best describes your level of influence over the selection of cloud platforms, services, or tools? +299 Other Responses
Enterprise Application Architecture
We have been asked to provide an enterprise application architect to a global grocery retail organization. Project will include 3-4 weeks of remote, collaborative project scoping and strategy work, followed by long-term project delivery and execution. Immediate start. Grocery experience strongly-preferred, retail required. Expertise in retail business applications, applications development, applications management, analytics and data management. Experience and knowledge of information architecture, business intelligence, analytics & data management, mobility, security, and agile development.+11 Other Responses
App And Cloud Development
Hi zintro experts,
i am in need of experts for a project of mine that may last 2-3 weeks, you will not need to be on location. I’m looking for the following, whether you have experience/knowledge in both, or can speak to one of the following:
1. App development on ipad or iphone -
familiarity with low energy bluetooth or communicative devices, reading data from bluetooth low energy, btle, and then storing that data on a smart phone or ipad. Ability to give that the ability to upload to the cloud and then take results from cloud processing and display them within the app.
2. Cloud development
processing data from device - have own proprietary metrics to calculate - once they are calculated they need to be pushed down to the device.
Please let me know if you have experience with one or both of the previous topics and please provide specifics regarding it.
Thank you.+28 Other Responses