Cloud Provider Solution Management
We are looking for industry experts who can conduct a one-week face-to-face workshop in china. The target of the workshop is to share the company’s product management process, organizational structure and general work-flow. We are interested with former / current employees from microsoft azure, amazon aws, google cloud etc. .
candidate should be able to work onsite in china for a week in december. Flight, transportation, accommodation and any other local cost will be covered. The whole workshop will take about 5-7 days.
Please respond to the following questions as to your relevance in this space:
1. Who is the key decision maker for solution chartering and gtm (go to market) in terms of product management in the company?
2. Can you discuss the process in making solution and product planning at the beginning of the planning cycle?
3. Can you discuss requirements delivered to product manager? How do you deal with requirement conflict between sales and product manager?
4. Are you able to discuss req'ts for solution launching and which functions are involved?
5. Are you able to discuss how certain departments are being build up for specific departments and how are they being connected to sales and r&d?+19 Other Responses
contribute to the zintro blog!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary and provides you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: microsoft is about to release office 365, a cloud-computing platform. The demand for cloud services and products could mean the next wave of technology expansion. What’s most important to know about the market and where is it trending?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+8 Other Responses
Industry : publishing
category : digital marketing
geographical focus: us, uk, netherlands and apac
key objective: procuring mobile, content marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, social media and analytics services from digital agencies or marketing saas providers
we would like to understand
- what is the appropriate sourcing strategy, pricing models, engagement model and contract model while procuring mobile, content marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, social media and analytics services from digital and saas marketing service providers?
- what are the cost drivers of the marketing saas providers?
- are there any unique cost saving opportunities?
- how is the supply market landscape and who are the suppliers that best meets clients needs?
- how are the other marketers managing google spend to obtain cost savings?
- what are the differences between marketing saas providers and digital marketing agencies in terms of services they provide and any other differences if exists.
- do most of the top companies procure mobile, content marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, social media and analytics services from a marketing saas service providers or digital service providers?
- role of marketing procurement in managing saas providers. Who should manage marketing saas providers? It or marketing procurement? What are best in class procurement teams doing?+12 Other Responses