Real Estate And Structured Finance
Senior originators - real estate & structured finance
we are an independent investment banking practice specialising in structured capital raising and risk advisory activities, with primary focus on financial services, real estate and alternative assets.
Our transaction size parameters range from eu25m to eu1bn.
Headquartered in london, we are an fsa and mifid compliant organisation with access to 29 european passports. We undertake assignments throughout the united kingdom and across continental europe.
We are currently seeking to identify and work with senior executives that:
- have a senior origination/“rainmaking” background in:
(a) financial services (primarily asset backed finance, asset based lending, and/or structured debt/equity),
(b) real estate (residential and/or commercial),
gained in a bank, accountancy firm, hedge fund, property firm, or other institution, with minimum 15 years’ experience in their respective field.
- are based in the uk (preferably london) and/or other european centres.
- are well connected and confident of their ability to source transactions within our investment parameters.
- currently operate as a “one-man band”, small teams, interim contractors or consultants, or are inactive.
- wish to be part of an fsa compliant investment banking organisation with high calibre professionals, respected brand image, and strong track record.
- want to be part of an entrepreneurial structure where they can build their own franchise and revenue streams.
Our relationship can extend from a straightforward intermediary/introducer arrangement to a full partnership role for select individuals, depending on your goals, objectives, and qualifications.
By way of clarification, this should not be construed as an employment offering but rather a means to establish synergies among like-minded professionals.
For a confidential, exploratory discussion, please contact us by including a brief summary of your background in the above sectors.+3 Other Responses
Looking for someone to assess the value of all our goods / our business assets based on current value. This includes furniture and fittings and moveables in a beauty spa of 40sqm. Everthing there is about 1,5 years old. Required urgently, durban central area.+3 Other Responses
Remote Asset Tracking
Looking to understand the industry surrounding real‐time remote asset tracking solution for fixed wing , marine fleets, rotor and land assets using the satellite networks with global coverage.
This includes growth, competitors, competitive dynamics, current and future industry trends, technological underpinnings (from a competitive perspective), etc.+20 Other Responses
Laboratory Asset Management
Wish to extend my knowledge on best practices regarding asset management in laboratories. The focus is to define the various components of the asset management value chain.
1. Include information on process flow and how assets move through organizations. How many people typically touch an asset as it moves through? How is it stored?
2. Research cost models that are being used for asset management in different organizations. How are companies looking at cost of an asset? Focus on cost as % of asset base? Cost as % of revenue? Number of hours dedicated to the asset? Others?
Please be advised that i expect a initial complementary call for the touch base.+11 Other Responses