We are looking for freelance front-end web designer/graphic designer with 2-4 years experience in all aspects of website development and graphic design.
On a daily basis you will be expected to provide support to internal project management and business development teams following design rules established by our creative director to develop graphics for proposals and presentations and to provide ongoing website updates, including sliders, infographics, supportive blog graphics and photos.
Also must have a demonstrable knowledge of the latest technology associated with website development. Inherent in this requirement is the ability to work with non-technical team members and their clients to understand requirements and collaboratively design web elements that apply the latest technologies to create an outstanding user experience.
- work closely with project teams and clients to design and publish supportive business graphics, charts, illustrations, and web pages.
- ability to organize complex information in a way that is simple, user-friendly, logical, clear, and elegant, while identifying and keeping true to the organization's branding elements.
- plan projects with clients and create wireframes and mockups.
- collaborate with project teams to create interfaces based on user feedback and best practices.
- participate in research, planning and brainstorming with product teams.
- team player with proven ability to work with client or project teams.
- 3 years experience in interactive or front-end web design.
- familiarity with web trends and best practices for ux/ui design.
- demonstrate ability to develop and publish using wordpress platform.
- understanding of user experience and ability to analyze and test usability.
- mobile/responsive design experience preferred.
- a great portfolio that demonstrates your design abilities.
Preferably, the expert-consultant is located in the united states and available during regular working hours for online discussions with the team.+8 Other Responses
Content Management Systems
We are a us based investment firm interested in speaking with experts in content management systems for use in digital signage.
Rate your knowledge on a scale of 1-5 (1 being no knowledge, 5 being very knowledgeable) of the following cms platforms used in digital signage in retail (including healthcare, smb, automotive, etc.)
2. 10' wave
8. 4 winds interactive
9. Reflect systems
10. Mood media
- which 3 systems do you believe have the widest market adoption?
- which 3 systems do you believe are gaining market share?
- which systems, if any, do you believe are losing market share?
- which 3 systems are the most technologically capable (please rank in order of capability)?
- if you had to choose one system to deploy across a 5 unit qsr, which system would you choose and why?
- if you had to choose one system to deploy across a 500 unit qsr, which system would you choose and why?
- which resellers (including mood, play, ) do you believe are having success selling digital signage in this market?
how often do customers request customizations to the cms platform, and how much development time is allocated to customer specific demands?
Can cms platforms differentiate themselves in specific end markets beyond offering vertical specific content (e.G design, layout, custom tools etc.)?
Please include your answers on the above 'ratings' / 'screening questions' sections. Thank you.+41 Other Responses