Lng project, queensland, australia
we are a uk consultancy working on a us bank project finance proposal. The bank has a number of technical questions they require an answer to as part of their credit process for investing $800m - $1bn in a coal seam gas project in queensland, australia.
The area of concentration will be on up-stream equipment – compressors and chiller plant, but may include some down steam equipment.
The questions they have are about the technical merit of the chosen lng optimised cascade process plant, as follows:
1. Overview of the technology available for csg lng and comment on that being utilised in the project - suitability for this project, cost comparables etc
2. Comment on cost of the overall project and cost of equipment to be included in the finance agreement - comparable cost of other projects
we require an experienced and senior lng process engineer to join our team for this initial review, which will take about 15 days starting early november. It will require a 3 day trip to brisbane, australia.
We require as soon as possible to speak to qualified consultants, review cv's and agree a price for the work.+2 Other Responses
We are looking for a candidate who can help us in creating a new material/technology report on a monthly basis. Although not required, candidate with an interest or knowledge in steel industry is highly preferable as we are a steel producing/trading company.
Topics we are interested in are as follows:
- lithium extraction out of saline water (market research, company research --> production cost, quality, business plan and strategy)
- new lithium extraction technology (related corporation, university, lab tech. Strategy or trend)
2. Rechargeable/secondary cell battery
- major automakers' electrical vehicle production trend (energy density, etc)
- companies producing battery/material for battery and their tech. Development roadmap
-dakota sng plant (sng production amount, by-product production and usage status)
- sng project development status and strategies
4. Coal chemistry business
- steelmakers/developers' ccu tech. Development status and outlook (excluding underground co2 storage)
5. Fuel cell
- fuel cell companies (domestic/international)
* ballard(pemfc), doosan fuel cell america(pemfc, clearedge), plug power(pemfc), ge(sofc), bloom energy(sofc), etc
- renewable energy (supply of distributed power and incentive)
- mcfc composition or tech. For cell life extension
- (solar, etc.) fuel cell-renewability fusion, and other applied products (cogeneration, backup power, ccs, byproduct hydrogen) development status and outlook
6. Mg plate
- u.S. Automakers’ maker mg plate part development status
- mena(mel n.America entity) business and tech. Development strategy
7. Electric vehicle motor/platform
- apple’s electric vehicle status, gm’s electric vehicle major part provider
- electric vehicle market outlook+23 Other Responses