Would like to purchase coal for power plant generation in asia. Approx 790mt/ month required. Specs available if interested.
Spec 1 60,000mt
ncv min. 5,000 kcal/kg
spec 2 730,000mt
ncv min. 4,600 kcal/kg
all coal must come from the same mine. Pleas contact me for further details if interested.
Kind regards+4 Other Responses
Coal And Gas Executive Reports
We are looking for a researcher who is willing to provide a 1-2 power point slides covering the fields or details listed below.
The report will be part of the ceo briefing material that gets sent out on a monthly basis.
However, there's unavoidable irregularity in the nature of the work.
The main audience of the report is the ceo and the executives in all departments, therefore, the r&d department reviews the topics each month.
Simply put, the process is as follows:
1. [1st week] researcher proposes specific topics (in the fields listed below)
2. [2nd week] hq receives the topics and chooses the topics that will be relevant and valuable for the company
3. [3rd week] researcher composes the report (1-2 executive summary type powerpoint slides)
4. [4th week] hq reviews the report and offer comments which will be attached on the report
as the report must be sent out at the end of each month, the process time sensitive.
And the researcher's topics will have to be reviewed first before the actual report is generated (this is what we meant about irregularity)
compensation will be discussed later, but the compensation happens on a 'per-report' basis as the researcher may not be providing reports every month (although possible).
→ details of dakota sng plant has already been gained.
- information regarding development status of shale gas is required, as one of the main issues for sng business is the market price of lng (such price would directly be affected by production of shale gas).
- amount of production, recent development status (reduction in production amount
due to low oil prices) and forecast for future developments.
2. Coal chemistry business
- recent development status of ccu technology would be useful (including chemical/biological conversion, use of supercritical co2 and other newly developed technologies).
→ along with underground co2 storage technology, utilization for enhanced oil recovery also needs be excluded from the research, since it would only be applicable to an area near oilfields.
3. Mg plate
- u.S. Automakers’ maker mg plate part development status
- mena(mel n.America entity) business and tech. Development strategy
michael+undefined Other Responses