It governance sme to assist us defense organization in tailoring and implementing cobit 5 for governance boards and subordinate boards responsible for assessing and funding common it (it infrastructure, communications, business applications).+12 Other Responses
It Asset Tracking/management
We are currently studying “it asset tracking/management” and its ecosystem for its growth factors and diving the market through demand perspective. We are also trying to create an index to measure losses caused due to manual accounting & manual it asset tracking processes and how it asset tracking is creating an impact. So, we are looking for people from the supply as well as the demand side. Few of the examples of companies and verticals are as follows:
supply side company
- rf code
- asset works
- wasp barcode technologies
demand side: people dealing with it asset management in the verticals;
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements of your background and relevance to this space with you short answers to the questions below:
1. Have you worked in past in the field of it asset tracking/management?
2. Can you share knowledge about the implementation of the asset tracking system by rfid, barcode, ble, nfc, and wi-fi?
3. Have you worked/ currently working in at least one of the three verticals; datacentre, bfsi, healthcare+undefined Other Responses
Cobit With Insurance Experience
We are looking for a cobit expert to work for us on a long term project.
The person must have implemented it governance framework and it risk management in the insurance industry (like atena, humana, bcbs etc..).
Scope will be
- perform executive workshop
- gap analysis and assessment
- build a roadmap
- strategy and planning
- implement performance metrics to measure roi
looking to start asap.
Work done onsite and offsite
note- request to repsond only if you have hands on experience implementing cobit framework for insurance industry
thanks in advance,+6 Other Responses