Abc is a dynamic and highly diversified services company. We have been serving our customers for 36 years and have exciting plans to grow and flourish for 36 more. We are looking for bright, talented individuals to join our team. If you enjoy working hard in an informal, friendly environment and are ready to help change the way people exchange legal information.
At abc legal, we’ve proven that success can be really cool. Sure, we’re the leader in the legal filing and process serving industry. But that doesn’t mean we need to act buttoned-down or uptight. Our workplace is casual and fun. It’s also stimulating and inspiring. We empower people to think out of the box, drive change, go above-and-beyond and solve problems. If you’ve never let a necktie strangle your creativity, this is the place for you.
Abc legal services is seeking an exceptional and experienced contract ui/ux designer with the ability to produce designs for our desktop application and web site. You will work closely with product owners, developers, and other designers to deliver easy, simple, effective and innovative design solutions for our users.
- create innovative and appealing designs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, through sketches, storyboards, user task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and the production of final assets for specific features and projects.
- collaborate with product management, engineering, and other internal and external clients to define the user experience.
- lead usability studies to collect actionable feedback and integrate the appropriate level of changes.
- transform business requirements, use cases and user feedback into actionable design specs
- delight your users and be a persuasive advocate for good design and usability
- sweat the details
“make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler” albert einstein
balsamiq, visio, flash, flex, dreamweaver, photoshop, illustrator or other design/prototyping tool
experience with desktop, web & mobile devices
experienced self-starter (5+ years relevant experience)
enjoy working in an agile process
influential – a great design is useless if you can’t sell it
ability to time-box your efforts & meet deadlines with a workable solution
ability to write code, edit html, xml, etc.
background in cognitive psychology
please provide an impressive portfolio demonstrating your design and problem-solving ability.
Abc legal offers competitive rates and a potential opportunity to join our dev team as a regular hire.+2 Other Responses