Debt Collections Training
We currently have 2 opportunities for sme/instructors in your area of expertise, collections. Please review the following programs and let us know if you are available to assist our team. If you are interested please respond via email, attach your cv and include your phone number so we can further discuss these exciting opportunities.
• advanced collections level 2
• sme - to develop the majority of course contents.
• instructor - lead a classroom workshop in the dubai uae area for our banking client’s staff.
This is an advanced level course and should be a step up from advanced collections level 1 (outline and course materials for this course can be provided for review upon request)
upon completion of this class participants should understand the following with regard to credit and the collections process:
1. New policy as discussed on the cbuae website.
2. Collections and how it relates to the price ability of the bank's products.
3. Review collections theory and how to apply that theory to conduct calculations.
4. Global view on collections and the credit crisis.
5. International best practices.
6. How the collections and best practices are changing.
7. How that impacts the uae.
The end of the course should contain case studies (both local and international) but focus on how they impact the uae specifically.
Instructor dates: it is a 2-day course in dubai in septmeber (exact dates tba)
• achieving collections excellence
• instructor - lead workshop in the abu dhabi, dubai uae area to our banking client’s international staff.
This course is for collections team members (roles and responsibilities of collectors material is available upon request the rest of this program is still in the development stage).
Upon completion of this course participants should understand the following:
1. The business expectations with regard to their role at the bank.
2. Roles and responsibilities of collectors.
3. Fgb’s code of conduct.
4. Do’s and don’ts of collections.
5. How to be a good mentee.
6. The importance of teamwork.
Instructor dates: tba.
Regarding fees for the assignments, please reply with your proposed fees for either opportunity, and also note that all expenses will be covered for these assignments within our standard limits.
We look forward to hearing back from you!
external resource manager
the edcomm group banker's academy+16 Other Responses
Revenue Cycle Management
We are interested in speaking with people who have experience in a revenue cycle management (rcm) role at hospitals. Specifically, people working in an rcm team at a hospital.
a. Rcm software or outsourcing processing
b. Payment posting
c. Their current payment processor (for out-of-pocket payments/credit and debit card processing), including its strengths, weaknesses, and any pain points they might have
d. High-level economics for out-of-pocket payments (how much does a hospital process in payments, what is the take rate for the payment processor, etc.)
e. Switching barriers/reasons to stay put
this will be for a 60-minute phone consultation
to show your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. What rcm software is your hospital using?
2. What are you looking for in an ideal payment processor?
3. Briefly provide an overview of the decision-making process for choosing a new payment processor?
4. Which among the discussion points mentioned above can you fully discuss?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+53 Other Responses
Legal Services & Debt Collection In Mexico
I am looking for expertise in the legal services and debt collection category with respect to certain insights on the legal market as to which are the top law firms and debt collection agencies in mexico providing legal recovery, legal corporate review services and debt collection services.
Legal recovery services include: mortgage, credit cards, payroll loans, cars and consumer loan services.
Legal corporate review services include review of legal documentation provided by clients to the bank.
Debt collection services include: mortgage, credit cards, payroll loans, cars and consumer loan services.
With respect to the above i would want insights on the following questions:
1) which are the law firms and debt collection agencies providing the aforementioned services?
2) what are the current payment models adopted by these law firms or debt collection agencies
- how many of them charge alternate fee arrangements? (example: fixed fee, capped fee, flat fee etc.)
- what do they charge as percentage of fee by stage of case and what is the percentage?
3) what is the alternative mechanisms of payment (example: payment made based on success of case, efficiency rate of performance, incentive based pricing etc.)
thanks and looking forward to your response.+3 Other Responses