Us Innovative Boiler Combustion Technology
We are conducting a research with key decision makers across range of industries in usa on an innovative boiler combustion technology.
• objective: through this research we would like to explore opinions on an innovative boiler combustion technology. The key topics that we would like to discuss are:
ocurrent boiler management practices
okey drivers and challenges
o emissions norms & management
o evaluation of an innovative combustion technology
o potential drivers and barriers in adoption of new technology
• confidentiality: please note that we adhere to market research code of conduct and are bound to confidentiality. None of the opinions expressed by you will be aligned with you or your organization unless we have an explicit written permission from your end.
• methodology & duration: the interview will take place by phone and we request you to have access to internet at the time of interview so that we can share relevant materials online during the interview. The interview may take around 30 minutes.
• industries: any industry which uses boiler combustion technology e.G. Oil & gas, energy, power, metals, f&b, etc.
• role: experts currently in role of managers and above in functions like operations, production, engineering, environment, etc and the ones who have influence on purchasing decisions on boiler combustion spends at corporate or site level
• special note: we are looking to connect with industry experts working in an organization which has its own boiler combustion units. Not the ones working with consulting firms.
• regions: looking for experts based in united states only
reserch team+10 Other Responses
I am doing market research on jet fuel/aviation turbine fuel/kerosene.
I am looking for an industry expert who can give me information on the jet fuel market, market share, cost structure and information on key players of the market.
The scope of my research is global.
1. Global market size, market trends,
2. Key players with their market share
3. Cost structure (%age break up of cost components) such raw materials, labor, electricity, others)
4. Price drivers and future price trends
5. Contract structure and best sourcing practices.+5 Other Responses
We are looking for multiple experts with knowledge on fuel retailing and experience in managing petrol stations and sales to bulk consumers.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Please share a brief statement of your relevance to the space below.
1. Can you discuss economics of a petrol station? (e.G. Typical size, litres sold, cost to set up, profitability, etc.)
2. Can you discuss how convenience store model work in gas station? In what kind of gas station is it possible to have a c-store?
3. Can you discuss how the industry has developed and relative strengths and weaknesses of the national oil companies versus private ones such as shell, bp etc.?
4. Can you discuss future challenges?
5. Can you discuss new technologies being deployed and how will it reduce costs/improve profits?+11 Other Responses
Retail Fuel Management
I need an it service manager with strong retail fuel experience as well as strong background managing vendor service level agreements (sla's). 3-4 year contract in houston, texas.
• reliable delivery of fit for purpose it for fuel sales and marketing aligned with clients's business model and strategic objectives.
• cost effective management of it related slas and service contracts for fsm it.
• it conduit for fsm leadership team to address it service and it opportunities.
• liaison into the owner’s it departments for it solutions and projects.
• oversight on it security, in conjunction with internal security specialists.
• management of the fsm it portfolio in alignment with client’s it strategic plan.
• seamless, business independent, it delivery as a collaborative member of the it team.
• experience managing one or more it service providers
• strong experience in the fuels retailing space
• experience working with business leaders representing it service in business relevant terms
• it experience across the it spectrum+4 Other Responses
Fuel Injection / Combustion Engines Market
We are a us based investment firm that is currently looking to gain insight on sustainability of fuel injection motors and combustion engines within the automotive oem, heavy-duty, aftermarket and agricultural industry (specifically in north america). Ideally we will want to speak with senior engineers with experience in technology road maps of engines for large automotive oems, but are interested in others that may be able to offer us assistance on this topic.
1) do you have experience with the decision process in specific engine technology?
2) do you have a view for the outlook of internal combustion engine technology for the large oems over the next 3, 5, and 10 years?
3) can you speak to the current and future fuel system management technologies?
Please include your answers to the above so that we may properly review your answers / profile. Thank you.+15 Other Responses
Bunker Fuel And Retail Fuel
Currently, i am working for a client who uses bunker fuel and retail fuel within europe.
The client wants to assess whether there is an opportunity for savings in duties and taxes within europe. The client wants to save on taxes by moving fuel to and from lower tax regions. The basic tax/duty that would be incorporated are like excise duty, sales tax and import duty.+2 Other Responses
Alternative Fuel Systems
I teach a group of 4th grade gifted children who are doing research on alternative fuels for gasoline for vehicles. I'm trying to see if there is an expert who can either come to our class to talk about alternative fuel choices or other means of equipping cars. We are located in woodstock, virginia which is roughly 70 miles west of washington, d.C.+4 Other Responses
Biomass Briquettes Market In India
We want to understand the biomass briquettes market in india. As a part of the renewable energy program in india, biomass energy is being considered as an important resource. Biomass is the most commonly used energy source for several small-scale industries and is used as fuel for independent power plants.
1) different types of fuel used for different boilers – technical details and commercial details
2) which companies are using biomass briquettes as a fuel in their boilers? For the indian market. With detailed case studies.
3) list of top vendors in the market
4) scout for vendors who can manage end to end operations and can a customer pay them on per kg steam cost?
5) can firms look at options to buy materials on gcv delivered cost instead of per ton material cost?
6) can a company make boiler modifications to standardize material across factories?
7) government (centre and states) promotional policies/ regulations such as state-wise policy for renewable purchase obligations (rpo) regulations
+25 Other Responses
i want to understand full details of alternate fuel oil in place of high speed diesel, light diesel oil or fo. Please note that this alternate fuel can be a blend of two or more derivatives of crude oil or bio fuel and not necessarily a renewable fuel. Also, i want to know if the new alternate can be used in cement industry without any adverse effect on the performance and environment.
Can this fuel be an alternate to the traditional fuels, if so, i would like to know the following specific things (the geographical scope of the project is limited to india):
1.) demand-supply dynamics and future supply outlook of this alternate clean fuels in india.
2.) sourcing options of this alternate clean fuels in india.
3.) analysis on impact of fuel switching on operational efficiency.
4.) available case studies of companies (especially in cement industry) switching to such alternate fuels.
Please contact me as soon as possible in case you have expertise in this area.
.+2 Other Responses
Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market
Looking for market size estimation and demand forecast for global renewable aviation (sustainable aviation fuel - saf) fuel market and its segmentation by region in usd millions. Also, the consumption of sustainable aviation fuel in gallons/barrels/liters and prices per unit in 2017 and 2018.
An excel sheet has been attached in this mail for the format in which the information is required. Please go through the same.+7 Other Responses
Fuel In Latin America
I would like to learn about the cost structure of various fuels (diesel, natural gas & bunker fuel) in latam(ecuador, honduras, colombia, el salvador, peru & panama)+12 Other Responses
Fuel injector test bench for 3400 and 3500 series complete with the testing report+4 Other Responses